One funny picture about "Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor", right from korea.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What about craft?
      Now we are blocked by Game Forge to use this game feature ... I have mats for 7-8 crafts of Ancient items ... but I do not have Kinah to buy such amount of Ancient "Item" Scrolls ... for example if I want craft Ancient Pants I need 75 Scrolls which means 1kk , but in same time I sell these Pants for 120k ... Pathetic ... Personally I stopped playing today ... this game cannot be played anymore ... until they revert all insane nerfs called GOOD BUGS ... which we already know that are not bugs but incomplete Gold Pack features... So it depends on GameFOrge now...
    • The craft isn't worth anymore since it cost a lot and if you don't proc Noble it's a large waste of money and no one have or want to spend money on that crafted gear just look on the broker no one buying it
      Like who want spend kinah when i can't generate the same cost anymore, we are at the point where saving kinah is the main occupation.
      it's a shame really.
    • Frazan wrote:

The craft isn't worth anymore since it cost a lot and if you don't proc Noble it's a large waste of money and no one have or want to spend money on that crafted gear just look on the broker no one buying it
      Like who want spend kinah when i can't generate the same cost anymore, we are at the point where saving kinah is the main occupation.
      it's a shame really
      I hope that what you said is sarcasm ... because the craft is critical function now in game:
      The only way to obtain ingredient for upgrading your PVP items. The craft is the fastest way to make yourself more competitive in PVP while your items are on path to upgrading til Ultimate version ...
      So , reducing our Kinah income by selling items with 10x times making 80% of the game unplayable ...
      Everything is connected in Aion ... so nerfing key elements of the game leads to current situation ... I said few times that GameForge are lacking of basic Game Knowledge ... and their greediness led to that ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by roflatgf ().

• Hey to all,

I will start this replay with o good movie---> Final Destination of GF for this game.
      They did a big mistake, they try to follow koreans to every patch(EU ppls are not korean) and they do things worst.
      The one and the biggest mistake is kinah nerf drop/account transfer etc every one knows why, but i will try to explain to GF,
      If community don't have kinah thats mean no basic to play for ppl who dont spend real money BUT and for ppl who spend money.
      1) For ppl who dont spend money( because they don't want or they don't have)---> there are no ways to buy items from broker + no way to kraft + no way to follow others for gear up = quit game or just stay inactive for long period.
      2) For ppl who spend money---> they can gear up + they have ways to get kinah(shop) - (but here there is a big minus) they will not have ppls to play = quit of low activity or just no fun if you run and 1 shoot all .

If you see both scenario are no good for GF so try to fix it or no Kinah (money) for you.

PS: I am here for a long time but never was thinking to Quit this game ( now i started, i will play until i have kinah on my pocket), when this game started the kinah was :cookieshugo: with NcSoft, but ppls was not with so huge gear difference we was running with green items and noone complaining for that.

And sorry for my english
    • Axolotl wrote:

Is not if you include kinah in shop, is not if you include more kinah drop in VR (so you need to buy more new GP)...dude do you wanna bet that GF will do the second option?
      The hardest to achieve the end game, the most people will pay for it. This is economy basics of 1º university year....

right. i wonder if that was the case why we dont have 13 servers and 5k online ppl on each server..
    • This is obvious and know since day 1 of server opening that we had the max level of the perk of the new premium system.

They obviously had to remove the max value and put it back to normal because thats gonna be our feature too, we will have back the boost of kinah like before once we got max level on the new system.

The true issue here is that we have 0% boost while we have gold pack active, because the system is not working yet, they should add the first level of boost instead of none, thats the true thing we can claim, if they follow the same values and level like in kor, what we actualy have rights to claim is the 20% boost, but since we had the max value for about 16 days, its something already covered, so we have no rights to claim anything regarding kinah.

Also, we already lost x3 divine siege reward, and lots of luna weekly quest, THAT is something we really should have compensated
    • Vova coins ??? Kinah ??? Honor Points ??? Manastones ??? Enchantment % success ??? Luna rewards ?? New Daevanion Skills of some classes are not working correctly . Where are you Gameforge ??? When are you gonna fix all of this problems ??? What do you want ?? Euro only to put you into work and fix things ?? Shame on you !!! You dont think before you act , this reduce on the kinah sell is redicilus , We make 1/10 of what we spend . FIX THIS OR THE GAME WILL BE DEAD SOON ENOUGH . PPL dont have enough kinah to press enchant or to craft or to Teleport! Gold packs dont WORK . YET ANOTHER TIME YOUR INABILITY TO MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN IS SHOWN TO THE MAXIMUM . SHAME
    • Axolotl wrote:

t0re wrote:

Axolotl wrote:

Selling you kinah. Make harder to achieve end game set for F2P players. Do you need more reasons?
      only difference is that in our case that affects all, not just F2P , because the overall server kinah gain is on HEAVILY NEGATIVE. Meaning in few months time we'll reach 0 kinah remaining, and then what? Even the p2w ppl wont be able to sell stuff for kinah, coz there is simply no kinah in the servers
      Is not if you include kinah in shop, is not if you include more kinah drop in VR (so you need to buy more new GP)...dude do you wanna bet that GF will do the second option?
      The hardest to achieve the end game, the most people will pay for it. This is economy basics of 1º university year....

roflatgf wrote:

I said few times that GameForge are lacking of basic Game Knowledge ... and their greediness led to that ...

t0re wrote:

right. i wonder if that was the case why we dont have 13 servers and 5k online ppl on each server..
      t0re you said you reactivated your premium on l2. you know that game runs on negative currency (adena) income unless you pay in the cash shop, right? did you see the last week comedy show from ncwest, with opening classic servers? now everyone is complaining that the currency is so nerfed they can't afford basic consumable from low level at high level.

in all these ncsoft games and in korea we see a pattern, and all some people do is still complain that gf does everything bad... because the game in korea is amazing unlike here. for this i quoted roflatgf
    • nothing like that. L2 has always been pretty sustainable, and the more u play the more u get, and even overwhelming p2w wasnt breaking my nerves like here, coz i wont be sinking with money ever
    • Can we finally get answer why u guys fix "bugg" with selling items which was actuall content of Korean "Gold Pack"? In that case we should have the same content if "We have the same version of patch as Korea".

Or You guys just dont give a single f... about feedback and complains.

I want to assume it again that "Higher values in Vendor sells" wasn't BUGG but actual feature of "Korean Premium membership" which in our version counterpart is named as "Gold Pack"
      Can u finally answer this or u want this game finally die?
    • you guys are absurd but continue to make alt accounts to post on forum

t0re wrote:

nothing like that. L2 has always been pretty sustainable, and the more u play the more u get, and even overwhelming p2w wasnt breaking my nerves like here, coz i wont be sinking with money ever
      i guess you haven't started new. new players complain they can't afford soulshots.

The post was edited 1 time, last by failboat ().

• Judasz wrote:

Can we finally get answer why u guys fix "bugg" with selling items which was actuall content of Korean "Gold Pack"? In that case we should have the same content if "We have the same version of patch as Korea".
      The picture which @DeadLight posted seems similar to our veteran reward system cos of the levels. I assume that we will have this benefit also just like koreans in our veteran reward system as soon as GF is ready with it or at least i hope so.
    • SneakyGerald wrote:

Kotoro wrote:

& not a single reply was given on this thread for this screenshot of KR premium.
      There is no need any at all. It is Korea Premium no EU. As many people told already every region has his own Premium pack with different features. You can't compare them.
      the thing is that Gameforge are still "setting up" their new GP rewards, so was it that hard to implement the kinah fix once they rolled out the new GP benefits??

Now we have a half *beep* situation, where we have the kinah fix and on top of that, nothing extra from the GP or premium system. If a GP will grant extra % of kinah like it is on korea, don't you think it will make it more attractive? Right now the main benefit of the GP is the ability to use the broker...