The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas You gotta give Gameforge answer about this topic.

& We don't even talk about the crafting XP materials that are sold from NPC for scroll.

How Gameforge are nerfing kinah we are gaining while the amonth of kinah required for the game is still the same (refering to the topic & in game experience).

Put the old Kinah store price back.
  • @Trubbish you missed something ... Those people who craft need ~1kk for simple craft for Ancient Item Scroll ... and that for ancient ... what about for Legendary !? ... with these rates we are blocked to use this game feature - crafting ... Personally I stopped playing today until this situation is not solved ... if they do not revert back all nerfs that they made ... I'll probably go to another mmo ... and a lot of players will do the same ...
  • Vova coins ??? Kinah ??? Honor Points ??? Manastones ??? Enchantment % success ??? Luna rewards ?? New Daevanion Skills of some classes are not working correctly . Where are you Gameforge ??? When are you gonna fix all of this problems ??? What do you want ?? Euro only to put you into work and fix things ?? Shame on you !!! You dont think before you act , this reduce on the kinah sell is redicilus , We make 1/10 of what we spend . FIX THIS OR THE GAME WILL BE DEAD SOON ENOUGH . PPL dont have enough kinah to press enchant or to craft or to Teleport! Gold packs dont WORK . YET ANOTHER TIME YOUR INABILITY TO MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN IS SHOWN TO THE MAXIMUM . SHAME
  • roflatgf wrote:

failboat wrote:

i think it was already established that we have the same selling prices to npc as in korea. all you can do is write to the devs in korea to change their game because gf already answered.
    nope ....Look on the first post ... the spoiler ... HERE
    ???
    you're talking about totally different things here.

there was undeniable proof that we have the same selling prices as in korea without premium, and it doesn't matter if we have or not premium here.

but you pointed out to something else which is not related with this. different regions have different rewards for their premium. ru has something else for premium, na has something else for prestige packs and eu has something else. different business models. that is entirely other subject besides selling to npc price and the upkeep cost of playing aion.
  • failboat keep having answer for every issue & problem so may I ask you why.

Why Gameforge still don't copy the KR premium system & veteran system & also cash shop.

If they wanna copy KR they must copy all feature not only ' NERF' feature.

I have 93k kinah in Nergal I can't even buy scroll for transformation, can't even buy potions.

Because I bougth craft material before the nerf & I tought " its ok u will make kinah after maintenance".

DANG DANG I got pwned by the nerf can't even buy normal utility items.
  • you can ask the same for every region outside korea. why don't they have those features? because as korea answered quite some time ago, those are things specific for korea region only. same as some things are ru specific or eu specific.

by copying korea it doesn't mean that. it means they copy the game itself, that is what is stripped of those cash shop and other region specific things.

yes you are poor in game. same as everyone else. same as koreans that started as f2p on their servers. it's how they designed the game. do you think the korean servers are full of players now? they had the same complains as us. it's the devs who mostly failed this game with these new mechanics and rules.
    the options are simple, at least for me. you can continue to play the game as it is now or temporarily quit it, to send a message or to save yourself of something no longer enjoyable. for now i personally chose the later.
  • failboat wrote:

you can ask the same for every region outside korea. why don't they have those features? because as korea answered quite some time ago, those are things specific for korea region only. same as some things are ru specific or eu specific.

by copying korea it doesn't mean that. it means they copy the game itself, that is what is stripped of those cash shop and other region specific things.

yes you are poor in game. same as everyone else. same as koreans that started as f2p on their servers. it's how they designed the game. do you think the korean servers are full of players now? they had the same complains as us. it's the devs who mostly failed this game with these new mechanics and rules.
    the options are simple, at least for me. you can continue to play the game as it is now or temporarily quit it, to send a message or to save yourself of something no longer enjoyable. for now i personally chose the later.
    By following what you said, & what Gameforge is applying.

It make sens that we earn less items / less enchante rate / cash shop price is 150% much more expensive.

Everything make sens now, because we are EU everything must be nerfed & we must only play with the cash shop.
  • Noctis wrote:

@failboat gold pack is the premium of EU.

Never gonna understand ppl that think EU should be harder than Korea.
    i don't understand your statement with the gold pack. every region has some kind of subscription system and ours is called gold pack. what's wrong in calling it here gold pack and somewhere else premium? those are the names used.

if you meant to say that premium in korea as any equivalent anywhere then it's not the case. why on ru you can play up to 50 then you require subscription? why na has prestige packs with more or less the same benefits as gold pack and you pay 15 dollars and here you can pay 3 euros on happy hours? or just buy from others with kinah like me. comparing subscriptions on each regions does nothing when it comes to the core mechanics, to explain why npc sell prices are the same.

and second part is probably not for me because i never said that or agreed to something like that.
  • Please im begging you Gameforge revert this decision about changing the kinah sales, that wasnt a bug that happens because if you have premium ( our goldpack ) its one of the advantages this is unfair and is creating a huge issue in terms of kinah, i was already losing alot kinah before this change and now its insane i really hope this changes or its better uninstall Aion.
  • you can go nevi 3 times btw.
    and you can farm power shards in ow when you dont use powershards to do it, but it's annoying since you deal less dmg.
    overall i think i m not taking 1 hour for prometons, but i suppose there are ppl who will. still i dont feel like i have 94 mil of expenses each week, but it probably also add's up without me having the correct feeling for it XD either way thanks for the calcuation and i hope gameforge fixes the shitty selling rates we have now to the same amount we had b4 the nerf...
  • failboat wrote:

Noctis wrote:

@failboat gold pack is the premium of EU.

Never gonna understand ppl that think EU should be harder than Korea.
    i don't understand your statement with the gold pack. every region has some kind of subscription system and ours is called gold pack. what's wrong in calling it here gold pack and somewhere else premium? those are the names used.
    if you meant to say that premium in korea as any equivalent anywhere then it's not the case. why on ru you can play up to 50 then you require subscription? why na has prestige packs with more or less the same benefits as gold pack and you pay 15 dollars and here you can pay 3 euros on happy hours? or just buy from others with kinah like me. comparing subscriptions on each regions does nothing when it comes to the core mechanics, to explain why npc sell prices are the same.

and second part is probably not for me because i never said that or agreed to something like that.
    You don’t need the Prestige Pack on NA at all to play the game, it’s purely optional and its price is 15 dollars. In Korea, the premium is optional too, you have few slots on broker to use and the price is roughly 15 dollars too.