The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

I don't have any additional information for now. I don't want to make promises, if I have information I will communicate it here on the forum.
    in the meantime we go in the negative in kinah and wait and "hope" for a fix soon?
    the fix is add the extra kinah to the gold pack LIKE KOREA

you guys love to copy korea and say its exactly like korea, but now that u messed up and its not really like korea ur hiding away till it blows over?
    let me tell u a simple fact, people moving on from the game isnt the issue blowing over, its death to a game by your own hands.
  • Galeas wrote:

I don't have any additional information for now. I don't want to make promises, if I have information I will communicate it here on the forum.
    Just to point you in the right direction ... see here the first post HERE... sorry if you already did , but do not ignore it please ... :)
    My credit to GameForge is to this Wednesday ... after that - Good Luck ...
  • @Galeas how is it possible that out of so many topics that people are concerned about, you still dont have any information? Let me just list some of those, Kinah, HP's, Legendary Enchantment Stone, Enchanting Rates, Vendor Prices, Transformation Contracts, Transformation Contracts Rates, Skill Bugs, Incredibly P2W Shop Updates, PvP Instances Entries, No Hero Trials Fix, No Vova Coins Fix, No GP Reward System yet and im sure the list would continue more and more but we're still at the "no additional information" state? What about any sort of information to begin with? Rather than being extremely vague and silent while on the forum there's a shitstorm going on and people are quitting everyday from every server?

The post was edited 4 times, last by NoaimDeyla ().

• xSaidou wrote:

We dont need any promise, we just need the feature "same as KR".

i advise you to go play in korea because not a single region is like korea when it comes to shop or premium. each one is different. but you will probably never buy premium there so nothing is changed.

whoever said it's optional to pay 15 dollars, then they never played this game competitively. you need it. if you play in na without it you have like same amount of entries for some instances like here without gp, or less siege rewards, less ap. the majority buy the prestige same as the majority have gp here. also in ru isn't optional but you guys say that ru is always better than here. none is stopping anyone to play elsewhere. how comes you guys haven't complained that for so many years korea was p2p with cash shop? why didn't you want that?

and the math is wrong. you're not supposed to enchant your gear for the next one year every week. you're not supposed to refine it every week and all the other things you do only a few times. nobody does all those instances and nobody use transform in every single one of them. this game is supposed to be long term investment, like 1 year or so like the old nc games, not weeks like before. you're supposed to spend most time in open world, to do your quests and farm mobs all day, because it's a korean grinding game. if you can't do that use the shop. that is how these games are designed now by nc. you like it or not nothing will change.
  • I said it few times - Zero Game Knowledge ... Now after @DeadLight 's post here It seems that as we almost all have GP's enabled , we should have this feature enabled - selling stuffs in inventory and receive more Kinah ... But guess what!? GF do not have basic idea what they implemented ... and with panic nerfed everything in case that this benefits somehow players ... Moreover there could be some conspiracy as the Wheel of Destiny will last till 18-th of October ... Seems that nothing will happen this Wednesday ... :( Sad that my credit to them is till this Wednesday - then GL with that Aion :(
  • failboat wrote:

xSaidou wrote:

We dont need any promise, we just need the feature "same as KR".
    i advise you to go play in korea because not a single region is like korea when it comes to shop or premium. each one is different. but you will probably never buy premium there so nothing is changed.

whoever said it's optional to pay 15 dollars, then they never played this game competitively. you need it. if you play in na without it you have like same amount of entries for some instances like here without gp, or less siege rewards, less ap. the majority buy the prestige same as the majority have gp here. also in ru isn't optional but you guys say that ru is always better than here. none is stopping anyone to play elsewhere. how comes you guys haven't complained that for so many years korea was p2p with cash shop? why didn't you want that?

and the math is wrong. you're not supposed to enchant your gear for the next one year every week. you're not supposed to refine it every week and all the other things you do only a few times. nobody does all those instances and nobody use transform in every single one of them. this game is supposed to be long term investment, like 1 year or so like the old nc games, not weeks like before. you're supposed to spend most time in open world, to do your quests and farm mobs all day, because it's a korean grinding game. if you can't do that use the shop. that is how these games are designed now by nc. you like it or not nothing will change.
    So much BS here ,... you contrdict yourself ... Why then we have to buy GoldPacks if those do not benefit us? only for few instances entry? From how long you are so insane GameForge supporter?
    Or do you believe of all BSs - GOOD BUGS , BAD BUGS ...
  • Galeas wrote:

Fair/smart enough that you don't wanna make promises regarding this, since one small alteration and people will lose their mind. But you should probably reply to some of the thousands of other issues regarding the current state of the game as listed by @NoaimDeyla :D
  • roflatgf wrote:

So much BS here ,... you contrdict yourself ... Why then we have to buy GoldPacks if those do not benefit us? only for few instances entry? From how long you are so insane GameForge supporter? Or do you believe of all BSs - GOOD BUGS , BAD BUGS ...
    you're incoherent and you're not making any sense. then you accuse me of something i'm not. how about you respond like a normal person?
  • roflatgf wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Just to point you in the right direction ... see here the first post HERE... sorry if you already did , but do not ignore it please ... :) My credit to GameForge is to this Wednesday ... after that - Good Luck ...
    Saw it ;) And not only me.

NoaimDeyla wrote:

@Galeas how is it possible that out of so many topics that people are concerned about, you still dont have any information? Let me just list some of those, Kinah, HP's, Legendary Enchantment Stone, Enchanting Rates, Vendor Prices, Transformation Contracts, Transformation Contracts Rates, Skill Bugs, Incredibly P2W Shop Updates, PvP Instances Entries, No Hero Trials Fix, No Vova Coins Fix, No GP Reward System yet and im sure the list would continue more and more but we're still at the "no additional information" state? What about any sort of information to begin with? Rather than being extremely vague and silent while on the forum there's a shitstorm going on and people are quitting everyday from every server?

There were info provided on many of those topics already and mutliple times. Kinah was a fix for something that was a bug. Not saying the current value is enough though, saw many very structured posts about it.

Enchanting rates are the same as Kr nothing we can change here.

Transformation contracts: we will add more sources with events and we will also add the Platinerk system and new Hero trials that will provide more of the crucial items like luna, enchantment stones etc... We started a first step with the instance drops but obviously this is just the beginning.

No Hero trial fix: there is no fix pending, the whole revamp of the system is still being worked on with new quests and new rewards.

No Vova coin: We are still waiting for a fix indeed. As said in the past we will compensate all the shugo gold you didn't receive when i'ts fixed.

Veteran system. There won't be a new veteran system it will be something different, still in progress.
  • @Galeas Aside from the fact that you clearly skipped on some topics there, make it an official statement somewhere then, or make someone else do it for you i dont know, anything at all would be better than nothing. At this very moment everything people are seeing is you staring at the ship while your crew is screaming at you that its sinking but you prefer sitting there replying that you've got no additional informations on how to repair the holes rather than trying few desperate moves to not let everyone die, doesnt sound very productive does it?

And regarding the "Kr official rates" part, im sorry but you dont need me to tell you that if something has lets say 50% chance of working but you have 2 trials as Legendary stones are THAT rare, 1 is gonna work and 1 wont, but if you've got 20 instead, 10 are gonna work and 10 wont, but guess what here's the plot twist, 1 working doesnt accomplish anything as you need weeks to make 5 work instead, in order to enchant from +10 to +15. KR has 10 times the amount of resources we have which is why rates like those can work, in our case the average player gets 6-7 Legendary stones per week, assuming half of those work which by the way is already way too optimistic, you've gained yourself 3 to 4 enchantments a week on a single item out of 19. You think that's what players enjoy?

The post was edited 4 times, last by NoaimDeyla ().

• Alibi wrote:

@Galeas can you tell us if there's anything planned for this week's maint regarding any of these topics?
    It will be added to t(he maintenance info if that's the case.

NoaimDeyla wrote:

@Galeas Aside from the fact that you clearly skipped on some topics there, make it an official statement somewhere then, or make someone else do it for you i dont know, anything at all would be better than nothing. At this very moment everything people are seeing is you staring at the ship while your crew is screaming at you that its sinking but you prefer sitting there replying that you've got no additional informations on how to repair the holes rather than trying few desperate moves to not let everyone die, doesnt sound very productive does it?
    There were official statements about some of the stuff I said there already if not all. i'm not staring at anything. Came back this morning. Reporting things ever since and informing you as much as I can since then.
  • Galeas wrote:

and how long to wait for changes?
    because Korea has a boost premium
    our gold pack gives a bagel
    well as the meat of which is simply not present)will start to fall? and when already Halloween? )
  • @Galeas still not ok with your answer.

The Kinah fix is not a bug, for those who play KR know the price was the "Gold pack user" price values.

Gameforge simply removed the "Gold pack" premium value price, since it was allowed for all user even none Goldpack user to sell at a more valued price.

We can't play the game anymore, I don't know if you guys play on the new server but Kinah is the real issue now in less than a week most players kinah decreased by 70%.

It seems that Gameforge giving us only "fix" that matter for them so player can redirect to the cash shop.

Spirit debuff is bugged, most of players skills are buged, bot keep starting their journey, event still bugged.

If Gameforge gonna copy KR why don't they copy all feature they put into the game to "fix" everything that wasn't ok at the beginning. ?

Are we having the same premium adventage than KR ? if no then the Kinah fix was not ok.
  • Galeas wrote:

Alibi wrote:

@Galeas can you tell us if there's anything planned for this week's maint regarding any of these topics?
    It will be added to t(he maintenance info if that's the case.

NoaimDeyla wrote:

@Galeas Aside from the fact that you clearly skipped on some topics there, make it an official statement somewhere then, or make someone else do it for you i dont know, anything at all would be better than nothing. At this very moment everything people are seeing is you staring at the ship while your crew is screaming at you that its sinking but you prefer sitting there replying that you've got no additional informations on how to repair the holes rather than trying few desperate moves to not let everyone die, doesnt sound very productive does it?
    There were official statements about some of the stuff I said there already if not all. i'm not staring at anything. Came back this morning. Reporting things ever since and informing you as much as I can since then.
    Welcome back to the office @Galeas. :nothingtoseehere: In-game infractions please report them via support thank you

The post was edited 1 time, last by Famoustech ().

• Kotoro wrote:

@Galeas still not ok with your answer.

The Kinah fix is not a bug, for those who play KR know the price was the "Gold pack user" price values.
    Well I'm not arguing whether this is good or not. I am stating a fact. The fact that we reported it to NC and we got told it's a bug and then we got a fix for it. Now of course it doesn't mean that nothing will ever be done to increase the sources of kinah in-game.