The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

Kotoro wrote:

@Galeas still not ok with your answer.

The Kinah fix is not a bug, for those who play KR know the price was the "Gold pack user" price values.
    Well I'm not arguing whether this is good or not. I am stating a fact. The fact that we reported it to NC and we got told it's a bug and then we got a fix for it. Now of course it doesn't mean that nothing will ever be done to increase the sources of kinah in-game.
    Well, then you should tell them they fixed it in the wrong direction and make the fix right asap.
    And please remind them that the old inventory sale was NOT bugged, but the normal sale to NPCs was only 1/4 of the actual sell price.
  • What are we supposed to do now that our progress is pretty much stagnated ?
    I don't think anyone really feels like doing 30+ gok runs just to be even with their kinah.

How are we supposed to improve crafts, enchant gear, reroll stats.

If there is no announcement yet about any changes that means that the next week will be just as bad as this one.
  • Boiz and girls even if they decide to change the kinah back to what it was they will have an excuse that they need to wait for a fix from NCSoft which will take 2-3 months like everything else and if they are in good mood they will give us a bag with 1kk kinah :D

Fix this ASAP because we can't use alot of the features in the game since it will make us go broke and make the game unplayable (HI CRAFTING).
  • Oh, the classic. Nerf something to the ground without having a back-up plan how to give the playerbase additional/new sources of kinah to balance it out and make the game playable. Then tell everyone to be patient and wait. Nice one, enjoy the next X weeks or months.

What about revert the last maintenance changes until you guys come up with something decent ?
  • @Galeas decision makers, thanks for removing Gold Pack restrictions with absolutely zero plans in-place to stop botting, really, truly from the bottom of my heart thank you, especially after preaching about Gold Packs being in-place as a counter measure against botting in past Daeva Tavern videos.
  • @Celes @Galeas @Sita Do you guys at least read the topic ?

Therefore, the total weekly gains are 21,494,770 Kinah Resulting in a grand total of 1897 minutes (31 hours 37 minutes).

Bringing the total weekly expenses to a minimum of 94,922,440 Kinah.

Do you guys even understand what does this means ?

Most players can't play 31hrs 37 minutes & probably get a weekly gains less thans 7.000.000 Kinah.

This is an emergency & Gameforge need to fix back the old price.

Bring back Kinah, stop the none sens nerf.

The only result of this nerf in the long terms will be a mass leave.

We showed proof that Kinah fix was not a normal fix but a none goldpack user value price.
  • Yes we read it, please stop spamming the same messages everywhere it doesn't help anyone in any way. As I said already this is a bug fix whether you acknowledge it or not. Now as I said we are evaluating the kinah situation nonetheless. because we can clearly see the concerns about not having enough kinah.
  • Galeas wrote:

Yes we read it, please stop spamming the same messages everywhere it doesn't help anyone in any way. As I said already this is a bug fix whether you acknowledge it or not. Now as I said we are evaluating the kinah situation nonetheless. because we can clearly see the concerns about not having enough kinah.
    Nah it is not bugg the hell u get that information Gosh u've got so many proofs why u keep closing eye for this what ppl are sending and posting on forum these are simply profs from KR Version that this wasn't a bugg. Do You guys have any idea about this game? Coz if not i would suggest to contact someone who does and help You with this GAME BREAKING situation...
  • Judasz wrote:

Nah it is not bugg the hell u get that information Gosh u've got so many proofs why u keep closing eye for this what ppl are sending and posting on forum these are simply profs from KR Version that this wasn't a bugg. Do You guys have any idea about this game? Coz if not i would suggest to contact someone who does and help You with this GAME BREAKING situation...
    We got this information from NCSOFT the developers of the game, able to say what is a bug and what is not. If we report them something and they say it's not intended and it's a bug then it is one. The fact that they don't have the same value doesn't mean it's not a bug. If they deliver something in a certain way that is meant to work a certain way and it's not then it's a bug.

That being said, I of course, and Celes before me raised the massive dissatisfaction from you guys about this and the fears you have that it will be super hard to make kinah now. That's why the topic is on the table at the moment.
  • @Galeas

no no no. the vendor prices atm are the prices for non gold pack users in korea. and you gave it to everyone even the gold pack users.so you could say its a bug that everyone has those x4 rates. but with those prices, the deflation will be so high that there wont even be kinah on the new servers in about 2-3 weeks. if we dont get the x4 prices back, and im okay if only the gold pack users get them back, tons of players will quit. the game is unplayable.

even if all the people on the forums can explain such simple things to you, you still dont seem to understand.

and btw, we need them back asap. or you can really close 80% of the servers in a month.
  • Galeas wrote:

Judasz wrote:

We got this information from NCSOFT the developers of the game, able to say what is a bug and what is not.
    @GaleasWhat you don't realize is that even if we have "kinah sell like korea", in korea they do have the premiun sell which for premium players aka gold pack users, they get quite a lot more kinah when they sell on the inventory.

What you guys did was remove something, without giving back the solution.
    You just created a problem. You shouldn't have implemented the kinah fix without providing the extra kinah sell for GP users
  • Galeas wrote:

Judasz wrote:

We got this information from NCSOFT the developers of the game, able to say what is a bug and what is not.

Fabeless wrote:

@Galeas

no no no. the vendor prices atm are the prices for non gold pack users in korea. and you gave it to everyone even the gold pack users. with those prices, the deflation will be so high that there wont even be kinah on the new servers in about 2-3 weeks. if we dont get the x4 prices back, and im okay if only the gold pack users get them back, tons of players will quit. the game is unplayable.

even if all the people on the forums can explain such simple things to you, you still dont seem to understand.

and btw, we need them back asap. or you can really close 80% of the servers in a month.
    It's exacly how he said so i think there was a BIG missunderstanding between Your's contacts with NCSOFT.

And stop complain about that PPL are spaming, what do you think ppl got left? PPL are frustrated to the ground with this situation and want's some explains. You are the community menager so ITS UR JOB to answer the question on forum and not complain about that...
  • Actually we don't care if it's a bug or not, fine they fixed it but now we're facing a large issue:
    We can't make kinahs.

Galeas please talk to your comm team, talk to NCSOFT or anyone who is in charge to make a fix this wednesday.
    Or new and old servers will be as empty as 5.8. it's not a threat but it's a real fact. Who wanna play if we loose every kinahs we farm?
  • Fabeless wrote:

@Galeas

no no no. the vendor prices atm are the prices for non gold pack users in korea. and you gave it to everyone even the gold pack users.so you could say its a bug that everyone has those x4 rates. but with those prices, the deflation will be so high that there wont even be kinah on the new servers in about 2-3 weeks. if we dont get the x4 prices back, and im okay if only the gold pack users get them back, tons of players will quit. the game is unplayable.

Ding ding.

This is actually the correct/real situation. Koreans do indeed have the same kinah values as us, but only for their non-premium players. Their premium players have higher values. We have the "low" values for everyone, gold pack (premium) or not.

So yes it was a bug for everyone to be getting the higher rates. But on the same logic, now it's a bug that gold pack players are not receiving higher rates.

EDIT: Btw @Galeas you guys need to do something about this now. Not in 3-4 weeks. Without exaggerations, the game is literally unplayable unless you sit afk in town. Example: my cleric has no money to enchant, to buy pots, transformation scrolls, anything really. It's unplayable.