The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Kr enchant rates from +10 to +15 are 28% with an ancient enchant to an ancient weapon. What is the chance to enchant it 30 times in a row and not even once +11? Also failed 6 times from +14 to +15 with legendary enchant with 48% probability. I want to see the code for enchant rates so I can proclaim myself the unluckiest guy in the Aion community, until then for me the rates are not the same as in Kr.
  • tas3linh0 wrote:

    Kr enchant rates from +10 to +15 are 28% with an ancient enchant to an ancient weapon. What is the chance to enchant it 30 times in a row and not even once +11? Also failed 6 times from +14 to +15 with legendary enchant with 48% probability. I want to see the code for enchant rates so I can proclaim myself the unluckiest guy in the Aion community, until then for me the rates are not the same as in Kr.
    that's nothing, failed 15 times, I counted them, 15.... from +14 to +15 with Legendary stones
  • will observe the kinah situation till the 17th. if gameforge hasnt fixed the issue by then, i will go again. my mates and me just came back for 6.2. but if gameforge cannot understand such simple math and issues, they dont deserve a community for any of their games at all.
  • Galeas wrote:

    Yes we read it, please stop spamming the same messages everywhere it doesn't help anyone in any way. As I said already this is a bug fix whether you acknowledge it or not. Now as I said we are evaluating the kinah situation nonetheless. because we can clearly see the concerns about not having enough kinah.
    It's clear that it was a bug, but, as @Alibi said, the fix triggered another bug and fixing it should have a high priority since it's messing with the game currency.
    I would expect a fix this week's maintenanance. But then I guess I'd just have my dreams crushed.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Ohmypepperoni: fixed a typo, hope it doesn't trigger a new bug ().

  • Hjarta wrote:

    and what about the Luna bug ? RU got it fixed in 2 days max.....and we still got nothing
    This is also very interesting. How is it possible that RU gets a fix in 2 days and you guys get nothing for...how long has it been? Also to add to this:

    - Where's Reichis, the npc that gives us lvl up rewards? She was working just fine in the PTS and you said she'd come a bit later in the patch.


    P.S - Thanks for adding skins to the shop. Please add more in the future as it doesn't hurt anyone. I really liked the variety that we had in the shop regarding skins prior to this patch. Would've already bought something if Primal Spirit headgear and Yume Costume (i think EU has a different name for it) were still in the shop for example.

    @Galeas
  • I don't know what discussion needs to be put on the table about kinah. The change was so silly that we now lose kinah by playing newly released contet. This has to be wrong, come on.

    Either speed up the new gold pack bonus system and include a kinah multiplier or bring the level back to what it was before.
  • Nuke wrote:

    I don't know what discussion needs to be put on the table about kinah. The change was so silly that we now lose kinah by playing newly released contet. This has to be wrong, come on.

    Either speed up the new gold pack bonus system and include a kinah multiplier or bring the level back to what it was before.
    x4 multiplier.
    the kinah input was perfectly balanced before in my opinion.

    but i guess now you can either quit or play the wheel of fortune or what that dipshit thing is called ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Fabeless wrote:

    Nuke wrote:

    I don't know what discussion needs to be put on the table about kinah. The change was so silly that we now lose kinah by playing newly released contet. This has to be wrong, come on.

    Either speed up the new gold pack bonus system and include a kinah multiplier or bring the level back to what it was before.
    x4 multiplier.the kinah input was perfectly balanced before in my opinion.

    but i guess now you can either quit or play the wheel of fortune or what that dipshit thing is called ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    They could've waited with that damned fix until they had a solution for us to get decent kinah, if they had thought about the consequences of this fix.

    Anyway, the way they fix bugs makes no sense, bugs that are hindering us from progressing faster in the game didn't get fixed so far, yet those that help us, get fixed right away (not saying that they shouldn't)

    Set your priorities right guys...
  • Galeas wrote:

    As I said already this is a bug fix whether you acknowledge it or not.
    You have forgotten Galeas, the same way you can acquire your information from NC KR so too do we acquire our information from korean streamers who play directly on the live korean servers. And in some cases our knowledge greatly surpasses the knowledge of the people in the AION Team, whether because we have given this game more attention than they, or they being too busy to be active with us ingame, as we are.

    What I thus far have said has proven to be correct, to my very own's sadness. It is not my wish to be proven right, but it is my wish to be proven wrong.

    What we have told you, and what we told you, we do so with logic and reason.

    We wish to preserve the longevity of Aion, while your thoughts are the same, your actions prove self destructive.

    It was indeed a bug which caused all players to gain more kinah than usual by selling items, however you are wrong to say that premium users should not have been selling kinah for the same values. And thus it is wrong for you to say that selling kinah for high amount of values was a bug, because you are in fact not completely correct, but you are rather partially correct.

    It shall not be by your good willed thoughts that the game will either die or survive, but by your good willed actions.
  • Galeas wrote:

    Yes we read it, please stop spamming the same messages everywhere it doesn't help anyone in any way. As I said already this is a bug fix whether you acknowledge it or not. Now as I said we are evaluating the kinah situation nonetheless. because we can clearly see the concerns about not having enough kinah.

    What about these decisions you (gameforge) take? Did they helped anyone?

    What about this picture in this thread? One funny picture about "Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor", right from korea. , is this a fake?

    Because if it's not it's a proof that this is not a bug. It was something designed to be this way. If our region should have had it or not in the first place, thats a diffrent story. But that doesn't makes it a bug.
    Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
  • Seems Aion Community managers staff or Aion Gameforge team itself are very missinformed or even worst, can't communicate properly with Ncsoft KR ?

    Because indeed this Kinah value before nerf was a premium price value, wich is now nerfed or hey called so "Fixed".

    What now ? Are we gonna have it as Premium feature ? Because our Goldpack feature is very usless exept for broker restrictions.
  • Neverfelt wrote:

    Galeas wrote:

    Yes we read it, please stop spamming the same messages everywhere it doesn't help anyone in any way. As I said already this is a bug fix whether you acknowledge it or not. Now as I said we are evaluating the kinah situation nonetheless. because we can clearly see the concerns about not having enough kinah.
    What about these decisions you (gameforge) take? Did they helped anyone?

    What about this picture in this thread? One funny picture about "Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor", right from korea. , is this a fake?

    Because if it's not it's a proof that this is not a bug. It was something designed to be this way. If our region should have had it or not in the first place, thats a diffrent story. But that doesn't makes it a bug.
    You are wrong. What people were sending about Korea ("that proof") it doesn't matter, that function is only available as a premium option, means if you don't get premium you will have the same sale price we got after the "fix". Everyone was getting x4 price (and yes it was a bug, not glad about the fix, but yea bug is a bug) was a feature that we don't have in our premium (GP).

    Why it was a bug?? You cant get special treatment for something we don't have (aka Premium kinah in Korea)

    What GF should do is to resolve asap the problem (implement more ways to get kinah), because currently, new people have a hard time to get kinah and actually make progress. That makes a lot of people quit and it is not good for Aion.
  • Its just a Pirce Value was setted to everyone instead of Goldpack user, instead of offering the same feature for Premium they just wiped it out without giving any other solutions.

    For the next 2 week we wil lstruggle, I pass & go to another game until. lame.
  • Neverfelt wrote:

    Because if it's not it's a proof that this is not a bug. It was something designed to be this way. If our region should have had it or not in the first place, thats a diffrent story. But that doesn't makes it a bug.
    It was a bug, because we still had old settings and on top korean selling prices are dynamically (you get better prices after X months). They also started with a low kinah rate for their items with the release of 6.0. It starts with 6% of the buy price and goes up to 30% after reaching (prestige) level 10 with their premium membership. Now GF needs to find a solution for our goldpack system.

    ~ Sparx ~
  • Sparx wrote:

    Neverfelt wrote:

    Because if it's not it's a proof that this is not a bug. It was something designed to be this way. If our region should have had it or not in the first place, thats a diffrent story. But that doesn't makes it a bug.
    It was a bug, because we still had old settings and on top korean selling prices are dynamically (you get better prices after X months). They also started with a low kinah rate for their items with the release of 6.0. It starts with 6% of the buy price and goes up to 30% after reaching (prestige) level 10 with their premium membership.
    ~ Sparx ~

    So to make things clear: The amount we get now (the same for premium and non premium players) is correct?

    Please say yes, then i could instantly have about 40gb more space on my ssd.
  • i don't understand this new and obtuse way of thinking. gp vs premium. for korea it's something new that started this year. they had p2p and cash shop. in the same time you had gp for years and none cried why don't we have p2p and cash shop instead. now that korea changed to other business model, and you just found out instead of half year ago when it was presented by others, you only now started to cry why don't we have same premium here. the lack of logic in this thread is astonishing.

    Fabeless wrote:

    even if all the people on the forums can explain such simple things to you, you still dont seem to understand.
    not all the people agree with that math because it's purely theoretic and also wrong, counting all possible variables.
    people should actually play for a week and see if their expenses are indeed 60-90mil.
  • rakanitzu wrote:

    Sparx wrote:

    Neverfelt wrote:

    Because if it's not it's a proof that this is not a bug. It was something designed to be this way. If our region should have had it or not in the first place, thats a diffrent story. But that doesn't makes it a bug.
    It was a bug, because we still had old settings and on top korean selling prices are dynamically (you get better prices after X months). They also started with a low kinah rate for their items with the release of 6.0. It starts with 6% of the buy price and goes up to 30% after reaching (prestige) level 10 with their premium membership.~ Sparx ~
    So to make things clear: The amount we get now (the same for premium and non premium players) is correct?

    Please say yes, then i could instantly have about 40gb more space on my ssd.
    Basicaly what he is saying is :

    They are gonna set a veteran system for Kinah value store that will be like this :

    80/80 20/20 Veteran will get nice price & the free to play players will have the actual kinah.

    Not confirmed its just what I think they will do in the logic of what they did until now, so if they do it you will be forced to spend 70€ on goldpack to get maximum reward from the premium/veteran system.

    Nor you will struggle with actuall rate.


    board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ttachment/2365-aion5-jpg/

    A nerf version of this. because nerfing is the key right.
  • Kotoro wrote:

    Basicaly what he is saying is :
    They are gonna set a veteran system for Kinah value store that will be like this :

    80/80 20/20 Veteran will get nice price & the free to play players will have the actual kinah.

    Not confirmed its just what I think they will do in the logic of what they did until now, so if they do it you will be forced to spend 70€ on goldpack to get maximum reward from the premium/veteran system.

    Nor you will struggle with actuall rate.


    board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ttachment/2365-aion5-jpg/

    A nerf version of this. because nerfing is the key right.

    I do not know where you read that, maybe thats what you want to read to bash Gameforge again. I have no idea how Gameforge will tackle this issue made by NC, but atm it is working like it was designed by NCS. Of course we all know that this is not enough to satisfy our needs for kinah - also Gameforge got your message and know that many insists on a fast change-, but for the moment we all have to wait for their solution and I hope it will be not take too much time here.


    ~ Sparx ~