The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kelekelio wrote:

Rates are the same and I'm laughing my as$ off every single day thanks to this topic Especially because of those ”i saw a video” people.
    Then do as a favor and delete your Aionpowerbook enchantment table cause its not correct as it was mention above i also failed at +3 using a Legendary Enchantment Stone on a Legendary item and your website says its 100% (im also laughing my as$ off with your website enchantment tables where 100% success rate, ingame can fail ) its more like "I saw Kelekelio website" people

The post was edited 5 times, last by Eggsdee ().

• With current setup, even when I did:

Mirash all runs
    GoK all runs
    Everday GoK bonus
    Narakalli all runs
    Holy Tower all runs
    Few Prome runs

And lots of grinding for crafting materials

I never seemed to be even close to be able to buy that Transformation contract ingame, considering most of those runs I am the one that got almost all white and gray items. Still there was not enough to be sold.

We already also see players "half assing" their gameplay because they try to "Save kinah". A lot of more ninjas appeared to Cross servers that roll on others class items.
    :cookieshugo:
  • The Enchantment system cant be really correct.... if for example Legendary stones got higher chances, how come you fail 2 times in a row with Legendary stone to make the item even +1.

Yeah I was laughing hard perhaps even more crazy than Joker when out of frustration I throw 3x legendary stones on a Ancient item "Because why bother anyway, they feel more useless than anything..." and it failed 2 times in a row to make it even +1 from 0 and with third one I got it to +1. Should it even be possible to fail a legendary stone at that low enchant level?

I really doubt the success chances should be that low. I have failed Legendary stones more than Ancient ones. Infact more people told they succeeded to make the items +15 because of lucky "+2" succeeds with ANCIENT stones.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Murskaaja ().

• I used 60 ancient PvP stones on my alt's ancient PvP orb (went +7), as a Cleric I have no clue how the future will look for me in that department.

Just guessing i'm either gonna have no use for my DPS stigmas or my heal stigmas.

My mace is still +1 lololol
  • @Galeas As a conspicuous aion-shop player I am having harder time selling aion coins by the day in the new server. Would it be a possible to have you guys consider rewinding the kinah "fix" on the upcoming maintenance ?

I love the game and all, but I can't play properly. I've been getting my daily Legendary PvP and PvE stones but I need kinah to use them on my gear, not to mention the regular upkeep of playing (shards and transofrm scrolls). Not mentioning regular pots and cure pots since they also coming from aion-shop too. So any luck for us to make everyone happy anytime soon ?
  • @Galeas from your "Information about the Main Topics Thread" (thanks for the Update):
    "We can clearly see that your feedback is very negative about it, we are now considering several solution to increase the kinah income in game."

can you give an ETA until WHEN you want to have those solutions implemented? This is quite a crucial part for the community, WHEN they will be able to play normally again on the new servers xD
  • Akyraan wrote:

@Galeas from your "Information about the Main Topics Thread" (thanks for the Update):
    "We can clearly see that your feedback is very negative about it, we are now considering several solution to increase the kinah income in game."

can you give an ETA until WHEN you want to have those solutions implemented? This is quite a crucial part for the community, WHEN they will be able to play normally again on the new servers xD
    As fast as possible. I don't think it will be ready tomorrow though.
  • Galeas wrote:

Kinah/vendor fix:
    A fix was implemented as the fact that the direct vendor was giving more
    kinahs than the NPCs was a bug. We can clearly see that your feedback
    is very negative about it, we are now considering several solution to
    increase the kinah income in game.
    I really do hope this actually means "In game".

And not anything to do with Aion Shop or even Sand and Shop features or Luna. Not even a "Event" feature.

A permanent solution that all players can participate in.
  • Galeas wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

@Galeas from your "Information about the Main Topics Thread" (thanks for the Update):

fair enough, thank you for the answer.
  • Murskaaja wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Kinah/vendor fix:
    A fix was implemented as the fact that the direct vendor was giving more
    kinahs than the NPCs was a bug. We can clearly see that your feedback
    is very negative about it, we are now considering several solution to
    increase the kinah income in game.
    I really do hope this actually means "In game".
    And not anything to do with Aion Shop or even Sand and Shop features. Not even a "Event" feature.

A permanent solution that all players can participate in.
    Yes I truly meant IG.
  • Behold wrote:

@Galeas As a conspicuous aion-shop player I am having harder time selling aion coins by the day in the new server. Would it be a possible to have you guys consider rewinding the kinah "fix" on the upcoming maintenance ?

I love the game and all, but I can't play properly. I've been getting my daily Legendary PvP and PvE stones but I need kinah to use them on my gear, not to mention the regular upkeep of playing (shards and transofrm scrolls). Not mentioning regular pots and cure pots since they also coming from aion-shop too. So any luck for us to make everyone happy anytime soon ?
    @Galeas see, even the whales are thinking to stop playing...
  • Lahire wrote:

Behold wrote:

@Galeas As a conspicuous aion-shop player I am having harder time selling aion coins by the day in the new server. Would it be a possible to have you guys consider rewinding the kinah "fix" on the upcoming maintenance ?

@Galeas see, even the whales are thinking to stop playing...
    they can't realize that this is coming... however they will ... soon. I still can't understand why they deny to revert changes of Kinah "Fix" and use their usually used "We are considering several solutions ... " We khow how fast are you with implement such a working solutions ... You needed almost 2 years for somehow working Hero Trial ...
  • Galeas wrote:

Funny, fix was delivered in a snap of a finger, yet reverting it gonna take weeks.
    And please, share these "several solutions" with community, since you have no clue how this game works and you will probably create even more sheet.

Lets think for a while, how to increase kinah income?
    Beside, easiest and fastest solution of bringing back old sales rates.

Kinah drop from mobs? 1-3k per mob? This could work, but its more work to code it into the game (probably gonna take weeks to implement), than simply restoring old rates.
    Quests? Not really grindable, not gonna work. Unless repeatable, which implementing gonna take weeks/months.
    Heavily decreasing cost of sand shop stuff, soul heals, teleports, all items you need to buy. Too much effort in implementing, than simply restoring old rates.
    Remove broker fees, another way, but needs to be coded into the game, weeks to implement.

Why do you try to overcomplicate things for you, for players and for NCS, since they have to rewrite code.
    Just revert it, players will be happy, thats what they want. NCS can focus on other more important bugfixes, you dont have to bother with it anymore. Its a win-win for everyone.
    Its the most reasonable and easiest solution, timely manner. Because, i wanna point out, that time is working heavily against you here.
    Unless you give zero flucks, because you have few whales, that sustain this game and fluck everyone else, then please go ahead.
  • I would rather like to see them to have the necessary corrections already planned out when they are fxing these kind of "bugs". Like how can you modify something so elementary in a game and not realising how much negative effect it will have. I guess that level of professionalism cannot be expected.

Feels like the luna nerf all over again. Now we have to wait again weeks for a solution.