The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enaris wrote:

I would rather like to see them to have the necessary corrections already planned out when they are fxing these kind of "bugs". Like how can you modify something so elementary in a game and not realising how much negative effect it will have. I guess that level of professionalism cannot be expected.

Feels like the luna nerf all over again. Now we have to wait again weeks for a solution.

Yes. but consider that the amount of players "waiting" decreases every day.
  • We already have a Premium in form of the Goldpack.

My opinion:
    Just add increased vendoring prices to active Gold-pack. For gods sake, don’t force players to buy additional shop items to be able to play the game properly, you will dig your own grave with that.

Then you only have to think how you want to help new users to get hands on their first Goldpack to also get this status - maybe with the 7-Day free GP for new accounts that have been handed out in the past, i don’t know if that’s still the case.
  • Click wrote:

Just add increased vendoring prices to active Gold-pack. For gods sake, don’t force players to buy additional shop items to be able to play the game properly, you will dig your own grave with that.
    I don't think that this is their masterplan. :D

Click wrote:

Then you only have to think how you want to help new users to get hands on their first Goldpack to also get this status - maybe with the 7-Day free GP for new accounts that have been handed out in the past, i don’t know if that’s still the case
    It should be still available as far as I know.

~ Sparx ~
  • xSaidou wrote:

Galeas wrote:

As fast as possible. I don't think it will be ready tomorrow though.
    Funny, fix was delivered in a snap of a finger, yet reverting it gonna take weeks.And please, share these "several solutions" with community, since you have no clue how this game works and you will probably create even more sheet.
    It wouldn't hurt to share those solutions, however, since you mentioned that they have no clue how this game works and they did say before that they're actually playing the game, I would love to see a daeva tavern episode or something like that when they actually play the game.
    I think that would be funny, don't you?
  • Yeah i doubt it’s their plan, it was more like a suggestion to make it simple.

Gameforge has to keep in mind, that people currently spend more Kinah than they effectively can farm ingame (leave aside crafting and selling mats etc.) - many calculations have been made by the players.

If they add a new premium or a plan to have increased Kinah gains by paying additional € in shop, I’m pretty sure aloooot of people will be very upset.

10-million Kinah boxes 2-3 times a week in Hero Trials would also help, but this could be abused with alts farming.
    Adding items to the game, that can be farmed open world (to promote PvP), which sell for a good amount of Kinah to the NPC would also be an option (we had a rare item in Katalam Underground in 4.x for example).
  • Galeas wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

@Galeas from your "Information about the Main Topics Thread" (thanks for the Update):
    "We can clearly see that your feedback is very negative about it, we are now considering several solution to increase the kinah income in game."

can you give an ETA until WHEN you want to have those solutions implemented? This is quite a crucial part for the community, WHEN they will be able to play normally again on the new servers xD
    Well, are you willing to do a sort of "emergency" maint to implement that whenever it's ready then (unless it's actually not ready till next week)? Because that's what we need honestly.
  • Galeas wrote:

it's funny how fast you can nyerk things up in game but it takes forever to bring it back as it was, oh yeah I get it otherwise why would people play your new "Wheel of Destiny" to get a chance for 10kk kinah understood you need to suck players wallets even more before you do something about it
  • 7 days with players spamming forum about the kinah "fix" if tomorow there is no solution done after the restart.

Be ready to get what you deserve for being extremly slow on reacting to in game real issue. A mass leave.

I remember the day Gameforge publicly annonced their stats in term of active players, char created & co.

Keep an eye here guys :

steamcharts.com/app/261430

You will see the number of players droping fastly, I hope it will not but that my guess.

Stigma box goes 6M to 1.2M in nergal.
  • Kotoro wrote:

7 days with players spamming forum about the kinah "fix" if tomorow there is no solution done after the restart.

Be ready to get what you deserve for being extremly slow on reacting to in game real issue. A mass leave.

I remember the day Gameforge publicly annonced their stats in term of active players, char created & co.

Keep an eye here guys :

steamcharts.com/app/261430

You will see the number of players droping fastly, I hope it will not but that my guess.

Stigma box goes 6M to 1.2M in nergal.
    Since only F2P will leave, it doesnt matter. They were only taking server resources and bringing no money. Thats their shortsighted vision.
    They do not care, that these F2P players indirectly buy the gold packs, that someone else bought with real money, their comprehension level is just stunning.
    Just whatever, im out of words.
  • failboat wrote:

please... never link the guy who tried kr pts and said it's the best game, it's not p2w and you can farm quna in game. so many things that he got wrong in his videos... and barely mentioned later he got it wrong. also the guy who said bless is a great game.
    when he said those things about kr pts he said I hope gameforge won't nyerk this patch up

two weeks later tadaaa gameforge already nyerking it up

so it's not him to blame it's gameforge

although I do agree that bless online was not even close of being a good game it was absolute trash for me
  • roflatgf wrote:

hater or smtg!?
    no, i just dislike liars and those who do youtube just for the views

ReturningPlayer wrote:

when he said those things about kr pts he said I hope gameforge won't nyerk this patch up
    he started making aion videos again from months ago, not 2 weeks ago. some of the things he mentioned about kr are wrong, not sure if on purpose or not. some other things are omitted. in the end the general plebs don't know the difference. the when he says something like gf would nyerk this patch, because it's a popular opinion around here, he would get all the views because of course the patch was already terrible from korea but he sugarcoated all of it. pretty terrible thing to do imo
  • Eggsdee wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

Rates are the same and I'm laughing my as$ off every single day thanks to this topic Especially because of those ”i saw a video” people.
    Then do as a favor and delete your Aionpowerbook enchantment table cause its not correct as it was mention above i also failed at +3 using a Legendary Enchantment Stone on a Legendary item and your website says its 100% (im also laughing my as$ off with your website enchantment tables where 100% success rate, ingame can fail ) its more like "I saw Kelekelio website" people
    Just enchanted over 160 +2 legendary items with legendary stones.
    Not a single fail and exactly 10% +2 rate.

Any more useless tests for me to conduct or can i go back to touching some ancient greek dongs?

ezgif-2-82533de3d70b.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kelekelio ().

• Eggsdee wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

Rates are the same and I'm laughing my as$ off every single day thanks to this topic Especially because of those ”i saw a video” people.
    Then do as a favor and delete your Aionpowerbook enchantment table cause its not correct as it was mention above i also failed at +3 using a Legendary Enchantment Stone on a Legendary item and your website says its 100% (im also laughing my as$ off with your website enchantment tables where 100% success rate, ingame can fail ) its more like "I saw Kelekelio website" people
    Did you fail going +2 -> +3 or did you fail going +3 -> +4? Going from +2 -> +3 should be 100% according to the site, +3 -> +4 85%.