The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Then @Sparx could you please tell what veteran / premium or whatever thing we will get?

Will our premium time that we have now (e.g. premium for 1000+ days) also be applied for the next "system" or will it not count?
    Do we have to buy new additional premium / gold packs of any kind to get new premium time for the next "system"?

Just tell it to the community, we need information on this, with a schedule.
  • rakanitzu wrote:

Then @Sparx could you please tell what veteran / premium or whatever thing we will get?

Will our premium time that we have now (e.g. premium for 1000+ days) also be applied for the next "system" or will it not count?
    Do we have to buy new additional premium / gold packs of any kind to get new premium time for the next "system"?

Just tell it to the community, we need information on this, with a schedule.

I don't know if GameForge will use the korean system or will make their own, sorry. As a volunteer who is not working at GameForge I can't answer that. You have to wait for an announcement by @Galeas .

~ Sparx ~
  • Sparx wrote:

They also started with a low kinah rate for their items with the release of 6.0. It starts with 6% of the buy price and goes up to 30% after reaching (prestige) level 10 with their premium membership.
    Korea only got 6.0 in January 2018 and yet their premium members have been selling items for 25% of the purchase price for several months now.

Does that mean players who already had sufficient consecutive months of "premium-ness" prior to the update instantly unlocked the "30%" upon release - or - perhaps that you could purchase multiple month's worth of premium package and the prestige would stack up instantly?

Regardless of, I feel like it wasn't the optimal decision on Gameforge's part to apply this bug-fix without having a "prestige system" like NC Korea or similar either already in place or waiting to deploy.

As we speak the majority of EU players are quickly burning thru their Kinah reserves - soon they will quite literally be at the point where they have no choice but to select "or would you rather walk, you know, on foot" in dialogue with the flight transporter NPC.
  • Sparx wrote:

Kotoro wrote:

Basicaly what he is saying is :
    They are gonna set a veteran system for Kinah value store that will be like this :

80/80 20/20 Veteran will get nice price & the free to play players will have the actual kinah.

Not confirmed its just what I think they will do in the logic of what they did until now, so if they do it you will be forced to spend 70€ on goldpack to get maximum reward from the premium/veteran system.

Nor you will struggle with actuall rate.

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ttachment/2365-aion5-jpg/

A nerf version of this. because nerfing is the key right.
    I do not know where you read that, maybe thats what you want to read to bash Gameforge again. I have no idea how Gameforge will tackle this issue made by NC, but atm it is working like it was designed by NCS. Of course we all know that this is not enough to satisfy our needs for kinah - also Gameforge got your message and know that many insists on a fast change-, but for the moment we all have to wait for their solution and I hope it will be not take too much time here.

~ Sparx ~

I don't need to bash Gameforge, Gameforge bash himself.

As a game providor Gameforge must calculate everything that is nerfed whenever they receive a PATCH that is nerfing things.

It hurt my feeling when I bring back alot of players myself & what they see is a complete MESS. Do you understand ?

You have the power to moderate the forum, so I can't complain on you. But Half of features 6.2 brings are buged.

Most players who are talking about enchant / price are actually playing KR version to understand what is nerfed on EU.

Alot of players put money into this game by goldpack & cash shop items they are not happy about what Gameforge is doing.

Blindly applying patch then realizing it is destroying the game. Adding Cash shop items without even taking the time to verify if some of its items are to easy to get & can unbalance the game.

But its ok they resolved the issue by giving one free potions of 10 minutes.
  • Trubbish wrote:

Sparx wrote:

They also started with a low kinah rate for their items with the release of 6.0. It starts with 6% of the buy price and goes up to 30% after reaching (prestige) level 10 with their premium membership.
    Korea only got 6.0 in January 2018 and yet their premium members have been selling items for 25% of the purchase price for several months now.
    Does that mean players who already had sufficient consecutive months of "premium-ness" prior to the update instantly unlocked the "30%" upon release - or - perhaps that you could purchase multiple month's worth of premium package and the prestige would stack up instantly?

Regardless of, I feel like it wasn't the optimal decision on Gameforge's part to apply this bug-fix without having a "prestige system" like NC Korea or similar either already in place or waiting to deploy.

As we speak the majority of EU players are quickly burning thru their Kinah reserves - soon they will quite literally be at the point where they have no choice but to select "or would you rather walk, you know, on foot" in dialogue with the flight transporter NPC.
    korea had p2p system with cash shop prior to the update in january. after the update they implemented the premium membership.
    this was mentioned in the 6.0 thread and some youtube video made by people playing there. idk why people woke up only now.
  • xSaidou wrote:

Deal is pretty straightforward, revert it this wednesday or ppl will start leaving.
    Fixing this whatever bug or not took like 2-3 days, so reverting it is expected this wednesday. Acknowledge it or not.
    We do not want anything else beside previous rates.
    this. thank you.
    + im really scared of gameforge thinking of "other ways" to give kinah to the players. they will mess it up, i guarantee it.
    just revert it, the rates we're
  • So let me see if i understood, this happens because we got our game updated but we didnt get the new goldpack system implemented and now we have to pay because all features are not available? Is it fair that all the community needs to pay for Gameforge decision of updating the game when all features are not working properly.... what kind of toughts can we have about our publisher.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eggsdee ().

• It is like rerolling legendary items with 3 stats, we got the worst 3 situations with the update:

* The old Gold Pack Features are not working correctly (e.g. Private Store)
    * The Cashloot Selling Rates are crap
    * The new Gold Pack Features are not working yet

Whoever did apply the "fix" is to blame, because at least the selling rates should have been left untouched until the new Premium Features are implemented.
  • Mieto wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Enchanting rates are the same as Kr nothing we can change here.
    Where did un find the courage to write that you didn't change succes rates in enchanting? How did i fail a +3 on an legendary items using a legendary stone when in the success rates table the success rate is 100%
    According to infos that we get here on forum we are playing a different Aion not the one from Korea at all, bad jokes apart its obvious that we have a different enchantment success rate, its pretty obvious if people look into that table and if they try to enchant something, we dont need to be an Einstein to understand that at all, its getting hard to keep being polite when we get someone here saying otherwise treating us as if we are some childrens that cannot read or have at least few inteligence to know whats going on with Gameforge 6.2 version of Aion.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eggsdee ().