The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I farm everyday adred, runat, etc with my friends. Get those stupid genesis crystals to get even more ancient stones. My freaking ancient weapon still fails at +10, +11, +14 a lot. Its unbearable, I dont know how many stones I already invested in 1 piece...
  • Keiji wrote:

I farm everyday adred, runat, etc with my friends. Get those stupid genesis crystals to get even more ancient stones. My freaking ancient weapon still fails at +10, +11, +14 a lot. Its unbearable, I dont know how many stones I already invested in 1 piece...
    Honestly if you're getting too frustrated i'd say just +10 everything since it's not that impossible and it will give u a sense of accomplishment rather than failing everything on one piece. Yes i know this sounds like shitty advice but idk :/ i managed to get a lucky +2 proc at +13 yesterday and that's how i upgraded my weapon. Tough i lost ~200pvp attack because the boost that u get at +15 is ridiculous. I'm probably just gonna +10 or +11 everything now before focusing on another piece because i don't want that frustration again so soon.

This will also let you stock up on some purple stones so you can have more attempts when you do focus on one item.
  • why we need gold packs? just to use broker ?it's like some kind of quackery atm.
    for example: in 5.8 patch we could get 113kk every week from normal vendor with active GP . (privilege veteran acc)
    and w/o GP starter account could get just 17kk per week .(no privilege starter acc)
    Whats wrong? why nerfed kinah ?isnt it privilege if GP activated? where our privileges to have more kinah if we sell garbage to shop/vendor??? since when private shop and normal vendor = same amount of kinah? ALOOO WE NEED ANSWERS.
    i dont need GP just for broker, i spend more kinah while i put items on sell , than i get kina, after items sold.

The post was edited 1 time, last by HairyStorm ().

• they can just change private shop in inventory. for people who activated gp. no need to add nothing actually. just give us back our private shop price. realy i wont buy gp anymore from shop for aion coins. fak that. usless
  • sharlata wrote:

they can just change private shop in inventory. for people who activated gp. no need to add nothing actually. just give us back our private shop price. realy i wont buy gp anymore from shop for aion coins. fak that. usless
    I totally agree just roll back that so called "bug" and problem is solved. This is what players want! @Galeas Do the right thing and you will keep lots of us playing the game and I'm sure it will earn you more money in the long run, if you Force the milking like it is right now there will be no one to milk soon. NA aion is around the corner and this is where you make your choise.
  • Xappy wrote:

NA aion is around the corner and this is where you make your choise.
    i like it when people make me smile. na screw their players as well because in the end it's a ncsoft game.
    i tried to play something else in the mean time, another ncsoft flop, and look at their maintenance thread (read a few pages). is it just a coincidence that 2 different games but same devs have the exact same problem? with game currency?
  • Well thats great i just returned and game didnt seize me all in , because i see that this is the end of the ending of aion on gameforge . Happy indeed that NCsoft version is launching soon , and with all the bad ping i have there , at least i will gonna have a chance with the $ players , because the ncsoft was always f2p and they always had very rewardish events . Hope they not gonna screw this too . Meanwhile be happy , go spend some time in real life . Dont stress yourself too much , cause the staff from gameforge is just laughing of you, on their big office chairs and dont give a f*ck of f2p users , because their salary is based on $ players and how many "mistakes" they do "fixing bugs" and "$ milking" . GL
  • failboat wrote:

tupacrap wrote:

at least i will gonna have a chance with the $ players , because the ncsoft was always f2p and they always had very rewardish events
    ok so you were able to catch up with people that have +30 or +35. good for you. the events are rewardish... if you use cash shop.
    well noone said that im gonna be able to catch up with them in 1st month bro . but with my accounts with alts i had always a nice amount of kinah , and good gear from events . And of course i dont talk about top $ players . Top $ players are few (+30-+35) ..... BTW i dont say NCsoft is better , i just hope it will be better ...
  • Olybius wrote:

@Galeas how about drop boost (for example 100-200%) till you introduce new solution for kinah problem ?
    Even if every single monster you killed dropped a "white" sell-able item they would still only sell for ~ 2000 Kinah each - it would only take ~ 60000 monsters to reach the weekly sales limit. Let's be generous and say you kill 10 monsters every minute - it would only take you ~ 100 hours to complete your weekly goal.
  • So here's a thought. Does anyone remember gameforge talking about a new surrogate gold pack item for vet rewards?

I'd want to bet that that will be the solution to all of our problems. Bought by a good extra chunk of euro's on a monthly basis ofcourse.