The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NoaimDeyla wrote:

@Galeas how is it possible that out of so many topics that people are concerned about, you still dont have any information? Let me just list some of those, Kinah, HP's, Legendary Enchantment Stone, Enchanting Rates, Vendor Prices, Transformation Contracts, Transformation Contracts Rates, Skill Bugs, Incredibly P2W Shop Updates, PvP Instances Entries, No Hero Trials Fix, No Vova Coins Fix, No GP Reward System yet and im sure the list would continue more and more but we're still at the "no additional information" state? What about any sort of information to begin with? Rather than being extremely vague and silent while on the forum there's a shitstorm going on and people are quitting everyday from every server
    The Hype is for many players of this new parch allready over its allready getting boring and with all the things going on right now many people will Quit this game if GF is not going to act quickly.
  • I also find incredibly retarded the broker fee.

You lose A LOT of kinah by both putting an item on broker and by selling it. Not sure if it was the same before they nerfed the vendor prices, because I wasn't paying that much attention to my kinah while now I'm forced to do so. Soon people won't even be able to list their items at broker lol

• i really would like some kinah now. i cannot enchant my gear anymore,use my transformation for normal content, reidentification is far far way, and i have to hope for good drops in garden to have enough kinah for transformation scrolls for the important content.

and this is the condition for most players on nergal atm. thx gameforge.
  • The game became a nyerking chore. Stuff doesnt sell on the broker, every day my amount of kinah is dropping. Vendor got nerfed, taxes on the broker are insane, a lof ot kinah is going poof thanks to gold sand shop.

Gameforge you working on a solution? You better do it faster.
  • SneakyGerald wrote:

bring back private store and Lakrum will be full like old good times where there was no broker...
    There has always been a broker lol.
    I don't get why everyone is so sad about the lack of kinah, lack of scrolls, lack of potions. If anything, it's sad that the game is bare, crafting was good from the economy standpoint. But then again, why would we want to have as many scrolls and potions as we could use non stop? Just so you have some more clicks to worry about every 5 minutes? It seems slow but this is just how opportunity has a chance to present itself, when you run into an enemy that doesn't have everything prepared. In the past run speed and attack speed/cast speed were basically glorified passives everyone had.

What I'm really annoyed about is the scarcity of mobs. We only have one map to grind on (even that barely half of it, or less if you avoid heated areas) and everyone is basically camping a few spots... In the past there were too many damn mob s you couldn't PVP. Now that we need the mobs, we have to walk half the map for one and without running scrolls. THATS what I hate about this patch and the whole thing.
  • Herz wrote:

I don't get why everyone is so sad about the lack of kinah, lack of scrolls, lack of potions. If anything, it's sad that the game is bare, crafting was good from the economy standpoint. But then again, why would we want to have as many scrolls and potions as we could use non stop?
    Oh...

Remove scrolls - we have legs.
    Delete atk / cast speed - we have hands.
    Remove weapons - we have fists.
    Remove brain - we have GF.

TY GF x)
  • @Galeas I still have the same Question!

Isn't it right that the Publisher is responsible for the Features of a Gold Pack?!

And why don't you take the Solution and add the Feature "400% extra Gold for selling Items via Inventory/NPC" then?
    There is no need to talk to NCSoft it's just about the Publisher, right???

Can you answer now or just go on banning or censoring anyone ? This never ever solved a Problem :thumbup: