The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I dont understand this also, whats the point of a "publisher", as you do nothing, cant do nothing, you have to ask for a permission, you have to beg for a fix xD

Do you even get paid for that poor job you do?!

In my ~14years of online game experience i have never ever seen game with a such poor and not rewarding system xD
  • Galeas wrote:

That is why we decided to add a temporary event for now. Starting from 17.10 after the maintenance; you will get 500 000 Kinah every time you kill the last boss from the Mirash Refuge and 6 000 000 Kinah divided by the number of group members when you kill the last boss of the Prometun’s Workshop. Please note that this Kinah you will get will not count in the weekly sale limit.
    @Galeas
    This event does go in the right direction and I really want to thank you for a (in Gameforge time) fast reaction. However, it is still not that much and I would like to propose some additional changes, as you still have some time to introduce some extra changes until the next server maintenance.

Would it be possible to extend this to some other instances aswell? This way going instances doesn't feel bad at least. Mirash is usually not even run by many people because it is simply boring and the normal rewards are worthless once you got a bit of gear. Prometun on the other side is prolly run by maybe 1-2% of the population (and LESS on the new servers, which do suffer the most). If you can only do Mirash, you can only get 2kk Kinah per week.

To make it a bit of a progress curve, please also consider adding kinah rewards to Narrakkali and Holy Tower at 3kk shared among the group. Thats 500k for every member, which at least allows for some progress. These instances are challenging for new players and a small extra reward would be good, since the rewards are actually worse than Garden of Knowledge if you are not the lucky person to get the legendary part, with Garden of Knowledge being far easier do to.

I'm not asking you to put it for Garden, since you prolly wouldn't do that considering the current 11 entries per week. If you consider it, I would propose 500k PER group member, no matter the group size, since the instance is still soloable and new players that are leveling / still have quest gear might find trouble to find group. If everyone gets the kinah no matter of group size, it adds kinah to the pool and therefore encourages trade broker use aswell. Not finding groups for new players will highly discourage them, since the Garden gear is required for doing higher instances like Narrakkali and Holy Tower (at least for most people).
    However, since Garden of Knowledge and Bonus are 2 separate instance, maybe you could add it at least for the 4 normal weekly entries.

Thanks for reading and taking this into consideration, I sincerely hope you will take this post seriously considering the dire need of kinah in the game at the current stage.

EDIT: Also, another way to add kinah which would be pretty good is adding it for doing garrison quests / kill quests. Yes, PvP was traditionally always expensive. However, PvPing is not really fun when you simply see your kinah burn down like wildfire because you are trying to have fun. If I to intense 10 minutes of PvP, I will need my 20 potions, 20 healing potions and and a food and a transformation scroll (considering I do NOT die), which is half a million Kinah gone.
    Same goes for arenas, while you might get 100k for a win, the amount you spend earning those 100k will be much higher.
    The other PvP-instances could take a look for improvement aswell, but if you implement all of the stuff I considered before the EDIT you are already doing a really good job.

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]risemakanicci ().

• AHAHAHAHHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I am under the table
    I have no more words, now I will go to close PRIGGA " GALEAS I PLAY NERGAL HELLO !!!!!!! "
    we also have NARAKALLI / HOLY TOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuc**** trashdfiug hsduifjsdf
    2kk mirash TY TYTYTYTYYT
    @Galeas go into the game now. take 2kk for mirash and GO CRAFT LEGENDARY equip/enchant/craft gold and etc

The post was edited 1 time, last by SinGGle ().

• Also I would suggest to give 500K kinah from Holy tower / Narakali foe each player in the last boss.

+ add more legendary loot since Kinah droped & its worthless to sell legendary add more loot into it. 4 narakali => 6 players if you do the math you will see there is 2 players who will not get items per week.

@Galeas @Sita if you considere this suggestion also.

• 3 random Legendary per chest from last boss.
    • 500.000 Kinah from last boss to each players in Narakali / Holy tower
    • 300.000 Kinah to all players from last boss in GoK
  • Kotoro wrote:

Also I would suggest to give 500K kinah from Holy tower / Narakali foe each player in the last boss.

+ add more legendary loot since Kinah droped & its worthless to sell legendary add more loot into it. 4 narakali => 6 players if you do the math you will see there is 2 players who will not get items per week.

As always, months to implement, game will be dead before it will happen.
  • Kotoro wrote:

Also I would suggest to give 500K kinah from Holy tower / Narakali foe each player in the last boss.

I feel like 3 legendaries is too much. 2 would be good however. Rest i agree with, but i doubt they'll do this.
  • Alibi wrote:

Kotoro wrote:

I feel like 3 legendaries is too much. 2 would be good however. Rest i agree with, but i doubt they'll do this.
    yea 3 legendaries is too much but would be nice if we got 500k kinah from holy tower and narakali for each player :(
  • this is the end
    10 seeds costs 2kk, 100 potion of debuff cost 2kk . 100 potion heal cost 2kk. 1 trans scroll cost 12kk.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Galeas give 2kk for week!!!!!!!!!!! UNREAL paly. goob buy online xD

I know how they will save us
    just the other day there will be a box with a kina in the shop "SCREEN. no wheel box. just in the shop"
  • @Galeas return what was for a while and do not invent nonsense "last boss workSHOP = 1kk. Do you know that you have opened new servers?"
    Yes, I know that this should not be so
    Moreover, this bug was not such that it broke the entire economy and needed immediate correction.
    but maybe it was worth making the gold pack first and then correcting bug, no?
    you are making a mistake now as INOVA group .
    and remember now you just kick people out of the game) since few will play such trash and back they will not return

sorry for my super ENG xD
  • SneakyGerald wrote:

Herz wrote:

SneakyGerald wrote:

bring back private store and Lakrum will be full like old good times where there was no broker...
    There has always been a broker lol.
    No, after first aion launch there was no broker, people were trading in altgard/verteron, city was full of stores.
    Really? I don't understand what you are refering to. I played here in beta and in headstart and I distinctly remember the broker being there as I had a great deal of fun selling low level enchants to people who didn't know how else to acquire them. But if you're talking about KR, well I don't know how Aion looked there at first.
  • today after 5 GoK , 4 Mirash , 2 Narakkali , 20 Legendary Malleability Stones sold for 2kk and after one simple craft - succeeded crafted Legendary PVE orb , then enchanted it to +12, I end up with 100k ... LoL ...
    It's time for me to look for 2-nd option ... new MMO for me ... BYE
  • As usual another useless "fix" from Gameforge team u nerfed something that affected kinah from all instances + world map drops and u give us kinah in 2 instances 1 of them that requires to have gear to be done, just wow it happen the same with transformation contracts your solution was completely useless, the fact that its not 100% drop and we have to roll with our entire group doesnt change anything at all, i cant really understand these kind of solutions it seems you just do something so you can say "hey we did something about it" even if what u do aint good at all.
  • SneakyGerald wrote:

Not sure about that, it was like 10 years ago. I only remember going into the town and passing thru all stores. I know it was at begging not sure if alpha/beta/Aion 1.0 or Korea
    10 years ago it was only cn aion available because kr aion was for koreans only. aion en/eu came 1 year later. there was no time when the game had no broker. people set shops to avoid afk disconnects. that's all.

Eggsdee wrote:

As usual another useless "fix" from Gameforge team u nerfed something that affected kinah from all instances + world map drops and u give us kinah in 2 instances 1 of them that requires to have gear to be done, just wow it happen the same with transformation contracts your solution was completely useless, the fact that its not 100% drop and we have to roll with our entire group doesnt change anything at all, i cant really understand these kind of solutions it seems you just do something so you can say "hey we did something about it" even if what u do aint good at all.
    the game shouldn't need fixes in the first place. when the game is designed with kinah shortages, because that's how it is without premium in korea, or designed to have mandatory contracts to play and to buy contracts from cash shop, you know who to blame. it's the developers. i don't care if their premium gives more kinah, that means you have to spend real money to acquire more kinah. i don't care if their shop is cheaper, the fact that contracts are mostly acquired through shop is just bad game design. publishers are not great with coming with solutions on their own but they shouldn't come with any in the first place, if a game was properly developed and not designed to grab money. look around, other games created by ncsoft have more and more complains coming from players.
  • New

this contracts are the most important milking thing for them. They will never give them for free, and will never allow you to get them easy. They only want to sell them for cash 24/7, because people cant play without them, cant pvp, cant gring, game become a slow motion trash. But ofc after you use legendary potion, is like a breath of fresh air in game, for 10 minutes.
    All this kinah "fixes" only not to allow people buy contracts anywhere besides cash shop. They even fixed green contracts they sell in shop, so they are giving white transforms insted of green + like it shoul be in original.
    No idea how far they can go with that.

More then that, they know how fast people get bored with this version. World is small, very little of content, there is simply nothing to do much, but running like hamster in circle. All pve can be done in 1 day, no gathering, no craft without stupid grinding 24h, nothing. Very soon peope will be standing in town most time, and even that wont last for a long.
    So taking all this in consideration they ralize, that need to rush with income, because this online wont last for a long.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ddpapa ().