The vendor prices we've always wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aion is the only game I know that punishes you when you play it.If you use xform scrolls, potions, food, reroll and enchant gear, faster than later you will run out of kinah. Funny thing is im not even saying here about slotting manastones because having manastones like crit strike is a luxury.

I would uninstall this game before I would spent a penny in aion shop.

Gameforge you dont even deserve 1/10000 of venezuelan bolivar for the poor work you do.
  • ddpapa wrote:

this contracts are the most important milking thing for them
    this contracts system is a stupid idea anyways, should be removed by ncsoft immediately. That's what a good game company does, if something doesn't work, remove it. but then again there's not much left of Aion so the intention is probably to squeeze the last euros out of it. And let it die.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • Basically old active players now have hundreds if not billions of new kinah while returning players cant even afford potions/transform scrolls, is this a joke? i can't see how this is good for players or even for gameforge, players with billions kinah now can buy all legendary stones they need from broker because of new veteran rewards.

Unfortunately gameforge is probably just too proud to admit they made huge mistake and giving now 2mil a week from mirash refuge a week is just insulting better give nothing than this half cooked zero effort and zero benefit event to players, this is insulting.

• kkas wrote:

Basically old active players now have hundreds if not billions of new kinah while returning players cant even afford potions/transform scrolls, is this a joke? i can't see how this is good for players or even for gameforge, players with billions kinah now can buy all legendary stones they need from broker because of new veteran rewards.

Unfortunately gameforge is probably just too proud to admit they made huge mistake and giving now 2mil a week from mirash refuge a week is just insulting better give nothing than this half cooked zero effort and zero benefit event to players, this is insulting.

It's time to face the reality.. after so many years "GF will not fix anything"
    Look how many people are protesting against their choises and they don't give a NYERK about it all. At gameforge there is no such thing as " Players(consumers) are always right !" It's time to leave there is nothing left of my beloved game anymore. It was fun while it lasted