Guide - "How to make kinah now" for dum... daevas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guide - "How to make kinah now" for dum... daevas

Hello fellow Daeva!

Are you struggling with kinah after our lord provider Gameforge fixed this hideous bug that bother all of us?
      Dont worry, this guide will teach you how to make kinah easy and quick.
      You can make about 2M (2 000 000) kinah per hour! No lies! Isnt that exciting?
      Because this is how are we supposed to play the game now!

Just follow these 10 easy steps:

Display Spoiler

1. Log in to your account.
      2. Make a new char.
      3. Level up this char to lvl 80 (dont forget to make all quests). This should take like 7 - 8 hours.
      4. At lvl 80 you can make some GoK and Mirash runs.
      5. Sell everything you have to vendor.
      6. By now you should have like 15M.
      7. Log to your main character.
      8. Put something worthless to broker (MP manastone for example) and set the price of it to your kinah amount on new char.
      9. Log back to your new char and buy this expensive shait. Greedy shugos gonna take some kinah tho :(
      10. Repeat & Profit

Extra tip:
      If you dont have a goldpack, make fist char at Nergal (elyos). You can buy it at broker for 9M there.

Have fun with Aion akakakak
    • Since when we have to take aion as a work place? If that's how we earn kinah these days then i rather go play old school runescape or wait for NA release, look at their forums they already give free stuff and also good events not like we have right now some Nyerking garbage shugo jewels and meat that never drops from ingredient pouch
    • Actually i found a way to make around 1.5 milion kinah in 1 week.
      Just do camps and Lakrum,buy pvp items and they sell for kinah.
      I have try to sell my pvp brave shield and i got 500k kinah from it.
      Good luck all on farming
    • Kinah was already a issue earlier anyway, but in a way issue to make decission:

"Sell for kinah or extract manastones slots".

I think this was still a good way to keep balance on items. It still made it "hard".

Right now you can't even consider manastone slots and I do Mirash, GoK, GoK (Bonus), Narakalli, Holy Tower and still struggling with kinah.
      :cookieshugo:
    • lubosims wrote:

Actually i found a way to make around 1.5 milion kinah in 1 week.
      Good luck all on farming
      considering enchantment rates I rather buy ancient enchanting stones. But what you say in times of need more kinah can be also done.

Murskaaja wrote:

Kinah was already a issue earlier anyway, but in a way issue to make decission:

"Sell for kinah or extract manastones slots".

I think this was still a good way to keep balance on items. It still made it "hard".

Right now you can't even consider manastone slots and I do Mirash, GoK, GoK (Bonus), Narakalli, Holy Tower and still struggling with kinah.
      If you have crafting, and crafting and destroying pvp equipment for the pvp upgrade material you will get enough slot stones aswell. So equipment drops I don't need I would still sell to npc.
    • [NICK]szekely wrote:

lubosims wrote:

Actually i found a way to make around 1.5 milion kinah in 1 week.
      Good luck all on farming
      For 1.5 kk not worth ur time, since u can make 3kk per day minimum doing regular stuff.
      3kk a day mmmm not worth your time since you can make 30kk a day minimum doing regular cash shop stuff
      btw 3kk a day lul you can't generate 3kk a day with game income (not player transfer kinah income like selling mats on broker ect) we are talking about the game income and f2p model
    • testtestlab wrote:

That's what really psss me off.

Aion 6 was supposed to be a more casual game. Easier to lvl and enjoy and it is actually the opposite
      It was never supposed to be a casual laid back do nothing and get everything game and I hope that never happens either. You seem to be having a very hard time since day 1 of 6.0 what is keeping you going ?
    • Thats not a guide.And thats surely is not gameplay. MMORPGs are suppose to be progressing your character. Some are alt-friendly ,some are not . But even if it is alt-friendly in the end u focus on ur main. In this "guide" , u are not even focusing ur main account. This , for me , sounds more like a slavery rather than gameplay.

Please don't create these kind of posts because gameforge might used it as a viable solution to the current kinah issue.
    • Olympic wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

That's what really psss me off.

Aion 6 was supposed to be a more casual game. Easier to lvl and enjoy and it is actually the opposite
      It was never supposed to be a casual laid back do nothing and get everything game and I hope that never happens either. You seem to be having a very hard time since day 1 of 6.0 what is keeping you going ?
      Don't twist other peoples words I did not say I wanted to do nothing and get everything in game. Jeez.