Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Nergal is overly populated with Asmodians and there is hardly any Elyos left! The situation is that bad that even with the 100% Siege Buff, Elyos cannot take a fortress and this is not due to lack of leadership, tactics or afk players and whatnot: This is due to the insane force of Asmodians blocking us. During siege time, it is visible on your screen and on your radar how many Asmodians there are vs Elyos. Something needs to be done.
      Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014
      Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015
      Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016
      Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018
      Nergal: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-Present
    • Patatosin wrote:

i dont know where u see asmo>ely in population i think u dont rly go on open world and see....On last two sieges numbers are balanced aswell....Asmos are more indeed but not that much overpopulated u describe....
      lmao ahahaha try playing an Elyos mate and you'll see the ocean of red surrounding Lakrum Fortress during Siege Time. Not to mention the fact that Asmodians took Divine Fortress last time in UNDER 10 MINUTES...Comments like this scare me because Gameforge might actually believe it. That everything in Nergal is fine and balanced...

Just because you got zerged by Elyos doesn't mean we are more or almost the same number as Asmos!
    • same happens in hellion but here overpopulation is in ely side and gameforge doesnt care about faction balance so you will have to hold that till they merge ur server prob with antri (asmo dominated) because they really know how to manage a game
    • 16:15 - Nergal, Elyos Side
      22 Gladiators
      6 Templars
      6 Assassins
      13 Rangers
      19 Sorcerers
      11 Spiritmasters
      16 Clerics
      23 Chanters
      6 ATs
      7 Gunners
      11 Bards
      Total Online lvl 80: 140

16:19 - Nergal, Asmodian Side
      30 Gladiators
      10 Templars
      9 Assassins
      26 Rangers
      19 Sorcerers
      19 Spiritmasters
      41 Clerics
      29 Chanters
      7 ATs
      5 Gunners
      29 Bards
      Total Online lvl 80: 224
    • Bob wrote:

16:15 - Nergal, Elyos Side
      22 Gladiators
      6 Templars
      6 Assassins
      13 Rangers
      19 Sorcerers
      11 Spiritmasters
      16 Clerics
      23 Chanters
      6 ATs
      7 Gunners
      11 Bards

30 Gladiators
      10 Templars
      9 Assassins
      26 Rangers
      19 Sorcerers
      19 Spiritmasters
      41 Clerics
      29 Chanters
      7 ATs
      5 Gunners
      29 Bards
      I will do this during siege time tonight...
    • Patatosin wrote:

r u playing open world alone? ive seen u in 6man grps all day if u are max... open world is ely dominated. siege is asmo dominated
      Open world zerging has nothing to do with siege numbers. I get zerged like there's no tomorrow and i feel like throwing my keyboard at the wall too :D but it doesn't mean that they have the same numbers as us in siege.
    • Well tbh most needed class cleric's numbers are not close to each other but yea numbers can change at different hours. Checking these numbers for a week during siege can give good staticts about faction balance. I was doing this thing on asmo side since the opening as far as it looks like all classes' numbers are slightly decreasing but not many though. Ah also there is one more factor 80 lvl bots, you can see bots numbers are increasing counting them as a active player can make some miscalculation. I don't know elyos side but you can easily find 5 maybe up to 20 bots on asmo side.
    • Bob wrote:

16:15 - Nergal, Elyos Side
      22 Gladiators
      6 Templars
      6 Assassins
      13 Rangers
      19 Sorcerers
      11 Spiritmasters
      16 Clerics
      23 Chanters
      6 ATs
      7 Gunners
      11 Bards

30 Gladiators
      10 Templars
      9 Assassins
      26 Rangers
      19 Sorcerers
      19 Spiritmasters
      41 Clerics
      29 Chanters
      7 ATs
      5 Gunners
      29 Bards
      Meh not many assassins and guners nowdays ;(
    • I think if they add more 10-15% chance to get ancient transform from contracts bought from kinah shop for weak faction for limited time, it would increase the numbers. They can increase weekly limit either. I don't think faction lock is gonna help even if they do, it is too late for that.
    • Bob wrote:

I think if they add more 10-15% chance to get ancient transform from contracts bought from kinah shop for weak faction for limited time, it would increase the numbers. They can increase weekly limit either. I don't think faction lock is gonna help even if they do, it is too late for that.
      No? Everyone would just make a nergal elyos to buy them since transformations are shared account-wide. This wouldn't help nergal elyos, it would just hurt nergal asmos because when you have an asmo on a server you can't make an elyos.
    • Z|A|C|H wrote:

Nergal is overly populated with Asmodians and there is hardly any Elyos left! The situation is that bad that even with the 100% Siege Buff, Elyos cannot take a fortress and this is not due to lack of leadership, tactics or afk players and whatnot: This is due to the insane force of Asmodians blocking us. During siege time, it is visible on your screen and on your radar how many Asmodians there are vs Elyos. Something needs to be done.

So, what's the problem? Elyos always outnumbered asmos in this game(or almost?), sometimes maybe like how are u describing the situation now. Sun cursed elmos!
    • Michu wrote:

Z|A|C|H wrote:

So, what's the problem? Elyos always outnumbered asmos in this game(or almost?), sometimes maybe like how are u describing the situation now. Sun cursed elmos!
      And? I never wished for the Asmos to be outnumbered either. Both factions are made of HUMAN PLAYERS who probably prefer a balanced gameplay for a fun PvP especially in a game like this where RvR is a big thing. Hating one faction because "they are Elyos" is stupid. Elyos are played by humans just like Asmos...Stop with this faction-hate bullshit its so 2.0
    • funny part is Nergal over populated asmo side are mostly asmo from other server that are dominated already.

Gameforge need to fusion server and stop the none sense with 1 millions server where players juste move in another server when they struggle winning.