Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Alibi wrote:

      Bob wrote:

      I think if they add more 10-15% chance to get ancient transform from contracts bought from kinah shop for weak faction for limited time, it would increase the numbers. They can increase weekly limit either. I don't think faction lock is gonna help even if they do, it is too late for that.
      No? Everyone would just make a nergal elyos to buy them since transformations are shared account-wide. This wouldn't help nergal elyos, it would just hurt nergal asmos because when you have an asmo on a server you can't make an elyos.
      You know you have to play there actively to get contracts from kinah shop in game and it is not that easy atm. Weak side can gain advantage from it (more healthy economy etc) and as you said "it would just hurt nergal asmos because when you have an asmo on a server you can't make an elyos.". You have to offer some good stuff to make people reroll loser side if they don't gain advantage over asmo why would someone reroll dead, useless faction ?
    • Bob wrote:

      You know you have to play there actively to get contracts from kinah shop in game and it is not that easy atm. Weak side can gain advantage from it (more healthy economy etc) and as you said "it would just hurt nergal asmos because when you have an asmo on a server you can't make an elyos.". You have to offer some good stuff to make people reroll loser side if they don't gain advantage over asmo why would someone reroll dead, useless faction ?
      I had a cleric on Antri-A that i would log on just to do GoK+Mirash so i could get the weekly transformation contract. Was i actively playing there and going to siege? No. I don't do it anymore because the kinah fix made it borderline useless.

      I agree that you have to give the losing side some good stuff but this isn't it.
    • How cute.. this been asked for old servers years already . They wont do anything like that even to new servers.


      NCsoft should make elyos more appealing, nobodoy wants to be the "good guys", everyone one wanna be "toughened dark side" (At least this is what many see when they start the game). Altho lore says something different.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Murskaaja wrote:

      How cute.. this been asked for old servers years already . They wont do anything like that even to new servers.


      NCsoft should make elyos more appealing, nobodoy wants to be the "good guys", everyone one wanna be "toughened dark side" (At least this is what many see when they start the game). Altho lore says something different.
      Actually elyos used to dominate in 90% of the cases back then. I only saw this shift back around 4.0-4.8 when i played in NA. But now it seems like it's the other way around and asmos dominate 90% of the time.
    • I am sorry but as a returning player I find it funny as hell that asmo are dominating sometimes it is like watching sheep to the slaughter when ely some to siege, they run in 20 at a time into a wall of 150+ and wonder why they fall over ;)

      When people are quoting these numbers of x asmo vs x ely at siege (as saying 15% of ely afk) do you not think it is same for asmo?

      in open world you generally see more elyos groups running about capping garrisons etc than asmo imo
    • This is not 5.8 anymore, 6.2 bring a complete different way to RVR.

      If you could win before with 50 players less than enemy, now you cant. The buff is worthless.

      From what I know you can't fix the outnumber of asmo, they will simply merge servers when they will realize one faction is empty.
    • Alibi wrote:

      Murskaaja wrote:

      How cute.. this been asked for old servers years already . They wont do anything like that even to new servers.


      NCsoft should make elyos more appealing, nobodoy wants to be the "good guys", everyone one wanna be "toughened dark side" (At least this is what many see when they start the game). Altho lore says something different.
      Actually elyos used to dominate in 90% of the cases back then. I only saw this shift back around 4.0-4.8 when i played in NA. But now it seems like it's the other way around and asmos dominate 90% of the time.
      Look at Deyla and Hellion first then say that again ;)
    • As an Elyos on Nergal I can confirm the siege numbers are inaccurate simply due unwillingness of people to actually partipicate.
      As Zach mentioned, check the actual AFK number at kisk/outpost,it took me only 2 sieges since start to know we are nyerked.

      But does the faults of our own really require a lock on the other faction? IDK about that exactly. (not counting Divine here,only Lakrum)

      I'm game for increased benefits ,especially more chance for ancients, my luck with contracts is bollocks sigh (plus I really wanted to be asmo but saw that influence and rerolled because I don't like being on the bigger side actually...)

      I just think the entire kinah situation doesn't help us out either and with the current hot mess it can only get worse.

      That asmo cleric number is crazy, but knowing the mentality of most ur average cleric, most of em are DPS prob, the bad kind, I assume
    • They have a reason to go afk: They get rewarded even being AFK.


      Fix this and there wont be AFK players anymore.
      :cookieshugo:
    • The optional fix is alliance leaders spamming ready check and kicking, although that can be cheated by dual screen I guess.
      Then they just have to check base often...sounds like a hassle.
      Not to mention u'd need people that aren't too lazy to do that, but hey this would probably cause drama as well.

      If we higher the AP requirement, we just risk (mainly healers) not getting any rewards, if my memory serves.

      So...IDK
    • You really think leaders will kick anyone?

      Perhaps possible on Asmodian side, since it is common even in Neviwind that that you got kicked if not active.


      On elyos side I only been able to see enablers and comments "Why should they be kicked?"

      Sure, both sides got AFK people, but I go to say that Asmodians "Cross server wise" tolerate less AFK than elyos do.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Back when I had some siege responsibility few years ago (lead/just doing alliance) the league was usually made up from 1 legion that made certain members split up to recruit.

      However this is a thing that works only once, once people are aware you're gonna kick they probably won't join you.

      IMO it's up to Zach here since he's often handed league lead and can just kick himself, however I can try if I am attending and am handed it...but frankly,I haven't been attending since kinah nerf...

      That aside I do remember the Elyos gov of Deyla, Disdemona and her husband (?) Twall being fond of kicking people, or atleast ,I have received warnings not to join 'em because they randomly kick. I do think Disdemona herself is nice as a person before you throw me on the stakes for flaming, I've done 6v6 with her before.

      Asmo wise i'm not sure, never really got to be Asmo, I know they can be intolerant though lmao (Remember that event pre-merge with the bosses in Akaron where we had to work together? it was horrible)

      Ah if the requirement for the reward is that extremely low then this convo is useless anyway, lol.