So what is the business with trading forts?

• Discussion
    • Elyos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seishi wrote:

That's the problem, in MMOs we work for each other, not for ourselves. Those are the single players games.
      Keep dreaming. Most of ppl don't do sieges to help fraction- they do this to get legendary pvp enchantment stones (+ some of ppl to keep rank also)
      Aswell ppl aren't xforming to help fraction- they do this to get higher rewards

Seishi wrote:

Wouldn't it be the same, but at least we'll have higher rewards and more exciting sieges?
      Sieges aren't exciting when either it's washing floor with asmo due numbers (when they got no buff) or being unable to kill any asmo (when they got 120k+ hp permanently). It's just another to-do thing to get some legendary/ultimate pvp enchantments
    • Seishi wrote:

"I do not know you and I do not want to meet you "

I never offered you something like this, and I wouldn't want to meet you neither.

"Just do not tell me what to do during siege."

For the second time, I didn't.

"You do not even know who and when used xform and u come here to cry."

Names irrelevant, numbers do. Crying here is only done by you, fortunately some people was able to uphold a civil conversation which you are unable to to because you lack the mental capabilities to do that.

"Now you get HP for activity siege, u have an average of 52 so your activity is poor."

I think you should go back and take some elementary math classes, I mean seriously, because you clearly wasn't able to add up the sieges I got HP for and sieges I didn't.

"You write that u do not have sets, players from new servers already have"

Do you know what is past tense? Did you even read what I wrote in the previous post? You clearly didn't, or you using google translate, I don't know.

"you're just a person who wants to do a drama."

The only one generating drama is you boy.

"So for me u probably are not a seasoned player"

Compared to my game experience you are just some random.

"We do not need this anymore, now everyone works for themselves !!"

That's the problem, in MMOs we work for each other, not for ourselves. Those are the single players games.

Now as you proved you clearly unable to process my posts (lack of english skills, or IQ), and I already answered every of your points but you still continue, so why should I waste words and time on you, I place you on my blocklist. You obviously don't want to discuss, help or explain anything, just to be toxic. Go be a random somewhere else.
      hmm.. four sieges a week give u 210HP so 210/4 = 52,5 = afk bot, your value for elyosów is none :D

hahaha cry cry, thanks for adding me to block list :D Waste of time for bot.

BTW. my english language is same what kind of player you are :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Qlord ().

• Applepie wrote:

Seishi wrote:

Keep dreaming. Most of ppl don't do sieges to help fraction- they do this to get legendary pvp enchantment stones (+ some of ppl to keep rank also)Aswell ppl aren't xforming to help fraction- they do this to get higher rewards

Seishi wrote:

Wouldn't it be the same, but at least we'll have higher rewards and more exciting sieges?
      Sieges aren't exciting when either it's washing floor with asmo due numbers (when they got no buff) or being unable to kill any asmo (when they got 120k+ hp permanently). It's just another to-do thing to get some legendary/ultimate pvp enchantments
      That's really sad to read. Yes, I also experienced enjoyment is gone from the sieges. In the first few years there were so good and tense sieges. Looks like those are gone now. It's no problem people want rewards, it's okay. But we shouldn't play around manipulating the asmos PvP buff to our gain, because it kills the essence of the sieges.
    • Loosing faction buffs

So now that we have proof the PvP buff is not working as intended, the topic gets even more interesting.

On yesterday siege I was surprised how much Elyos get mobilized eventually, when it was about getting the fort to own legion. I was barely able to see alliance members among the white names. However I really enjoyed yesterday siege, it was a kind of siege I was looking for a long time. Bought siege weapon, died alot, got shitty hp, but it was really fun.
    • has a asmo on deyla i can tell you everyone had 150k hp....the whole league was transforms...and it wasnt that easy. Another way to see it, we had 3 times more hp, meaning, asmos to win anything they need at least 3 times the population. I dont think they traded forts, yes this happened allot in 2.0 with gelk inggisson, i dont think it was the case now, just that we all had so much hp
    • Seishi wrote:

+

Happy? Are you trying to do a catch on me or something? It won't happen in your lifetime.
      I see you made a support ticket about siege reward but I'll tell you what it's really no use writing to the support
      because im sure support write this :
      Unfortunately, the support cannot intervene in this kind of situation.
      Indeed, the distribution of siege rewards is part of the game mechanisms on which we do not intervene, depending on different factors (such as dps, whether or not to be grouped, to be dead, etc).
      im wrong?
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • I don't think an account name can do any good for a "hacker", so I left it there. Password and pin which matters. Yes, I also experienced support isn't too helpful. I did way worse performances on other sieges I always got at least 60-80 HP, on that day I was pretty good, and got nothing. But hey it's just HP, so who cares. Not like I will get anywhere even if i got the max hp from every siege in the upcoming 10 years with this system.
    • But even if there was any sort of deal, so what? I mean, you seem like you "need" to have a valid win on your side even thought it does not come from you personally. So, I mean, the same thing is true for other faction. This server has such a long long history of being elyos dominated, why do you think that is? people always join the winning side, the other side just dwindles. There were so many times I wished elyos would stop being so needy greedy and let asmos breathe, but the truth is people who join the winning side do it because they don't care about anything but their collective win.
      Other than that, the fun in the siege is always the same whether you lose or win. So, again, what does it matter? You're probably not in the guild that would hold the castle to feel any kind of closure to the conquer so, again, what does it matter to you?
    • I like thrilling sieges.

Btw this topic is almost a month old, and already discussed, since then the sieges are bs free and good for me.

Just a tip: Ppl join elyos cause they are the closest looking to humans, and also "good" looking while asmos are "evil" looking. Don't overthink it.
    • Konoyaro wrote:

I like thrilling sieges.

Btw this topic is almost a month old, and already discussed, since then the sieges are bs free and good for me.

Just a tip: Ppl join elyos cause they are the closest looking to humans, and also "good" looking while asmos are "evil" looking. Don't overthink it.
      You can make an asmo look just like any other character in any other game. Whoever is this interested in how his/her character looks, would sure check this. If anything, I feel the orangey skin tones of elyos were much more weird. And I don't think that's true in any case, I mean the reason why people join elyos. Maybe in the beginning it was a thing, else I can't think of a reason why they changed Asmodians' running style to match that of the elyos nor why they added the option to remove their back mane and why they completely removed their original claws. What I do know for sure is that all people I knew who left either asmo side either the server, were doing so because of the domination issue. There was abysmally few cases, in comparison, I've heard of when some were so bored on the dominating faction that they actually moved to the underdogs. Even my friends I play with I'll casually hear this "we should have started on elys side", it's a joke ofc, but the fact is there, lurking in everyones mind.

I'm not really overthinking it but it's just one of those themes that has been prevalent in this game since the beginning, that "deals" are a bad thing and somehow invalidate gameplay, when the only think that actually invalidated gameplay was that system in Aion that did not reward anything to the loser side while favoring and supporting continuous domination of one faction. Having played different other faction based korean mmos since Aion's launch, though, I came to the realization that this system is completely intended for those whose egos are boosted by easy winning (zergs and p2w) because they are their best clients. Which is not to say that all of them are like that, but it is what it is, a marketing trick and it works perfectly.

• That's what new, casual players see, and based on this picture will make their decision. Just as Rym said. Back in the days when I started asmos I did it cause I wanted to be with the "bad" guys, when I didn't know anything about Aion.
    • Uh, people wanna be angelic and pretty and fight against them asmo demons.
      People who got injected cristianism in their brains all their life might think this is a battle of good vs evil.
      Asmodians in the storyline are not evil however, just like elyos are not good.
    • Yeah, but you know this after you read the lore and already invested time in your "angel". :D This design by NCSOFT is the source of imbalance. If both races would look the same, there won't be a big balance issue.