So what is the business with trading forts?

• Discussion
    • Elyos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• t0re wrote:

terent wrote:

to elyos complaining about the siege buff, you are always welcome to reroll asmo and help the balance, I would be more than happy to lose the buff and be able to fight back without it, as it makes things more interesting.
      where? all the posts above are just noting that there's no point in fighting against it when its full. It is there for a reason and thats fine. We're just saying struggling in already 100% lost battle is loss of time and nerves, thats all

t0re wrote:

terent wrote:

to elyos complaining about the siege buff, you are always welcome to reroll asmo and help the balance, I would be more than happy to lose the buff and be able to fight back without it, as it makes things more interesting.
      where? all the posts above are just noting that there's no point in fighting against it when its full. It is there for a reason and thats fine. We're just saying struggling in already 100% lost battle is loss of time and nerves, thats all
      "boring" & "unwinnable" for me is complaining. Imo it was more boring to lose all sieges without the buff as an asmo but i don't expect elyos to be understanding in this topic.