What PvP build you are aiming for?

• Equip

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Go everything with courageous except weapon, cause it gives phys/mag def (it's good now not like in old patches), the other set gives magic res and evasion and they are pretty much useless in this patch.

With weapon better go with brave in my opinion cause it gives the option for phys/mag crit instead of HP in courageous.

Crit looks like the most important stat to focus on on both physical and magical classes (except SM I heard you go full magic attack), most of what I see is that people aim at 5k, that gives 30%, probably cause after that you get diminishing returns, next you go phys/mag attack if you reached the "cap".

Please correct me or add something if missing for the people that know better.
    • Actually I'm going on the same path, with your post now I have confidence my decisions were good.

Also, how do we counter mages later in the game? I fear now that silence godstone is gone, mages will have no problem in bursting us down with just one practiced rotation.
    • Sita minion lvl3 is a toggle skill has a chance to silence the target, basicly works like the godstones. Of course is not easy to get one and level it up to that point.

Currently you cannot take anyone down with one rotation unless there is a big gear difference.
    • Oh yes, the minions, I almost forgot! Thanks for that.

My fault on the rotation part, I worded it badly, I just wanted to say without a random rng factor, mages can develop certain rotations against us without the possibility to do much. However chance to stun and chance to silence is already a good boost for us to make them improvise.
    • Enaris wrote:

Sita minion lvl3 is a toggle skill has a chance to silence the target, basicly works like the godstones. Of course is not easy to get one and level it up to that point.

Currently you cannot take anyone down with one rotation unless there is a big gear difference.
      another good option is Kromede. I personally prefer her to Sita as stun helps against all classes and stops them from running away. I noticed koreans use Kromede, too.