What about bugs?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Metwo wrote:

      lemme understand... so ncsoft fixed a bug on gf zone but they didn't on their korean?
      I will gladly help you understand.
      NCsoft fixed the bug on EU servers because the bug existed on EU servers.
      On the korean servers there is no such bug. Their rates are the intended ones.
      Yes, they are higher because they want them to be higher.
      On EU they are lower because Gameforge wanted to be lower.

      Will they ever be higher?
      - It depends on Gameforge.
    • Doombolt wrote:

      On EU they are lower because Gameforge wanted to be lower.

      Will they ever be higher?
      - It depends on Gameforge.
      And since they have no clue how to play, they didnt know what they have done by this fix.

      Will it be higher? No, its perfect opportunity to put kinah in the cash shop and milk.

      But judging by the amount of backlash they have got, i really doubt they sold much spins. And ofcourse lesson NOT learned.
      Have no data to backup my claim, its my wild assumption.
    • xSaidou wrote:

      And since they have no clue how to play, they didnt know what they have done by this fix.

      Will it be higher? No, its perfect opportunity to put kinah in the cash shop and milk.

      But judging by the amount of backlash they have got, i really doubt they sold much spins. And ofcourse lesson NOT learned.
      Have no data to backup my claim, its my wild assumption.
      It works like that in a company:
      - people in charge don't play the game or handle its problems.
      - people in charge ask their employees for an assessment
      - the employees may play or not play the game
      - the employees present their superiors with numbers: people playing, people leaving, income per day... etc etc
      - the people in charge make their own assessment and future predictions, based on those numbers
      - in the end they make a decision and implement something in the game

      Does that look like the people in charge know how Aion works, what the players are struggling with?
    • Doombolt wrote:

      Does that look like the people in charge know how Aion works, what the players are struggling with?
      there must be a couple big spenders, that keep this game rolling. But even them will run out of kinah eventually.
      I'm tired of this forum game, so I will pass for today.
      If there is no solution next week, i will issue a refund, since they admitted, they have changed % in the latest box a day after release.
    • Doombolt wrote:

      Metwo wrote:

      lemme understand... so ncsoft fixed a bug on gf zone but they didn't on their korean?
      I will gladly help you understand.NCsoft fixed the bug on EU servers because the bug existed on EU servers.
      On the korean servers there is no such bug. Their rates are the intended ones.
      Yes, they are higher because they want them to be higher.
      On EU they are lower because Gameforge wanted to be lower.

      Will they ever be higher?
      - It depends on Gameforge.
      so the bug was the fact that they had left the same prices of korean despite reducing 4 times at start as gf asked? got it now... they wanted to KILL us from the starts... ncsoft didn't and they ask to correct it... now i got it
    • Zakovs wrote:

      @Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay :/ and i havent seen any word about it
      Until the issue gets added to either in [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn! or Galeas - Information on main topics, it isn't gona get fixed anytime soon and you can forget about it :<

      *cough*enchantment rate*cough*
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

      @Galeas
      any news/eta for the Luna quest object drop for lvl 76+ fix?

      thanks
      We are still waiting for a fix.

      Skateray wrote:


      Zakovs wrote:

      @Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay :/ and i havent seen any word about it
      Until the issue gets added to either in [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn! or Galeas - Information on main topics, it isn't gona get fixed anytime soon and you can forget about it :<

      It was reported already I will update the known issue list this week.
    • Galeas wrote:

      PapaSchultz wrote:

      @Galeas
      any news/eta for the Luna quest object drop for lvl 76+ fix?

      thanks
      We are still waiting for a fix.

      Skateray wrote:

      Zakovs wrote:

      @Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay :/ and i havent seen any word about it
      Until the issue gets added to either in [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn! or Galeas - Information on main topics, it isn't gona get fixed anytime soon and you can forget about it :<
      It was reported already I will update the known issue list this week.
      I love how you leave out the enchantment part when quoting me but okaayy :D
    • Galeas wrote:

      I commented already probably 10 times that enchantement rates are the same so I won't make any more comment on that topic :)
      Yea nice answer @Galeas same like KR i know but i play on korea from 6.0 and trust me here is not same rate like there, and there is very easy to make Legendary and Ultimate Enchantment stone. All Gameforge Team ruined this beautiful game.
    • Lionboy wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      I commented already probably 10 times that enchantement rates are the same so I won't make any more comment on that topic :)
      Yea nice answer @Galeas same like KR i know but i play on korea from 6.0 and trust me here is not same rate like there, and there is very easy to make Legendary and Ultimate Enchantment stone. All Gameforge Team ruined this beautiful game.
      Dude korea has 6.5 rn and the enchantment rates are increased in 6.5 compared to 6.2 (our current version) so stop comparing to korea.
    • strange how in the 1st week of the game i made a chanter i made his staf + 15 with 20 stones that i gather as reward on quest camps after i made an sin did the same dagger and sword +15 armor and wings +15 with no more than 60 or 70 stones this was the 1st week , after i tried a glad this weekend and what do you know i buyed the pole from genesis cristals shop and all the rest of crystals from all camps and some dayly pvp total around 70 or more pvp stones from exchange + some dreds and runa extra stones and the result was not evan + 10 was a +7 pole so pls gf dont tell people the rates are the same because they are not just say you lower the rates to add your stones to cash shop that would be better instead of lie the comunity in the face like we some kind of idiot kids that dont saw the game ever and dont know you just pathetic, in all the years time and time again you did the same sadly after kinah and enchantments i have to quit again odd that y tought that this game will be better with this new realese but the problem of aion was and will ever be GameForge .