What about bugs?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What about bugs?

What about bugs? is there any official answer? it's 1 year we play with bugged animations... ppl with grass on their feet moving around, if u sleep somebody upon transformation he stay transformed moving... so trees and penguins all around the map... Luna weekly quest not workin, no daily shugo gold, no Luna reward upon gp activation... Don't u think a retail should be fixed? I think some retro servers are better manteined than this... In all of that first thing came in ur mind to "fix" was the inventory sale... Are u serious? and since we got the patch at last... didn't u think if russian's or korean's version didn't change it maybe it was cuz like this new people can't even use teleports or pay ss? Last but not least... does anybody there still play the game? Why don't u try to make a new char and watch out urself how it is for a new player? can't use basical features of the game cuz no kinah, success upon enchanting is stupidly low, siege's ratio is 1 to 6... even events make ppl frustrated... was that so much of a trouble to let ppl get meat and obtain stupid candies? I mean, was that gamebreakin letting ppl enjoy an event despite filling their inventory with useless event's items? stop thinkin about p2w shop and fix the game... u'll have time once it'll be good and ppl won't be leaving to think about the income...

@Galeas or whoever can answer
    • when you all ppl stop reason with gf and think for yourselfs KOREAN RUSIA HAVE SAME KINAH LIKE WE HAD UNTIL YHE NERF dont you all think its odd kinah nerf and bang the amazing roulete came to shop spend aion coins a fkin large amount to get nothing (kinah boxes )spend 19 coins to get random things from other boxes among that random things ...amazing transform scrool that in shugo shop is 34k kinah (why we need kinah when we can buy from shop anyway) you can get them from cash shop from random boxes my opinion it was all premeditated stil was to soon for gf to do this i bet lots will quit this game turned to crap once more congrats gf for blame this kinah thing to be a bug when was intended to be like it was and take advantage on poor minded ppl that are willing to pay loads of money .
    • Everyone want answers, everyone want fixes...alas, everyone want results.
      And they want it "now".
      How about "patience" ?!
      What game is perfect? And what game has no issues?
      I don't know any.

But, like I said in other posts, don't expect too much.
      Surely, at the end, you won't find a big freakin' loot box, filled with epic items inside.
    • People start flaming, qq'ing, complaining cause they dont have kinah anymore. While old servers are ok for now, new servers with new players suffer alot.

Stop the crying, but also stop complaining about people who come here to show their 'interest' for the game.

GF could give out kinah boxes in the cash shop for free, as they added the kaisinel potion for everyone as a quick solution and to calm down everyone. But they havent yet and the bug was fixed now almost a week ago.
      Be more understandable on both sides. Bugs can wait, the kinah fix is essential atm.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Delete ().

• Galeas wrote:

Zakovs wrote:

@Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay :/ and i havent seen any word about it
      It is reported.
      Finally, i hope ncsoft sends a fix fast because pvp is really difficult as ranger with this bug and i can not afford plastic surgery + gender ticket because kinah issues
    • Doombolt wrote:

Everyone want answers, everyone want fixes...alas, everyone want results.
      And they want it "now".
      How about "patience" ?!
      What game is perfect? And what game has no issues?
      I don't know any.

But, like I said in other posts, don't expect too much.
      Surely, at the end, you won't find a big freakin' loot box, filled with epic items inside.
      They fixed kinah sales pretty quickly, I expect no less in regards of fixing this gamebreaking situation.
      Maybe you have enough kinah for months, but that doesnt mean everyone else is in the same position.
      And all other issues should be fixed already, its been out 3 weeks already! And so far they only made it worse!
    • i had the same problem on my ranger but i fixed it now , it seems when you are a male character or use a male transformation you will have some skils bugged on ranger but if you are female or use a female transform like desert fox for example everything works just fine . :thumbsup:
    • xSaidou wrote:

They fixed kinah sales pretty quickly, I expect no less in regards of fixing this gamebreaking situation.
      Maybe you have enough kinah for months, but that doesnt mean everyone else is in the same position.
      NCsoft fixed it, not gameforge.
      Gameforge only reported the issue, got the patch from ncsoft and then applied it.
      And yes, I have kinah to cover my ingame expenses and some more... and that kinah was being made by selling stuff on broker that I got from doing the 6.2 content.
      I'd wish to have more, like everyone else, and maybe I will... also depending on what gameforge brings out next.
    • Doombolt wrote:

xSaidou wrote:

NCsoft fixed it, not gameforge.Gameforge only reported the issue, got the patch from ncsoft and then applied it.
      And yes, I have kinah to cover my ingame expenses and some more... and that kinah was being made by selling stuff on broker that I got from doing the 6.2 content.
      I'd wish to have more, like everyone else, and maybe I will... also depending on what gameforge brings out next.
      and you blindly believe in that? GF do nothing?
      GF CAN'T fix bugs in patch ... that's completely right. They have to request patches.
      BUT... selling to NPC and selling from inventory is a different thing ... it's all about RATES... and Who has the right to adjust RATES? (E.G. Drop rates, enchantment rates, RNG rates, SELL RATES? )? The publisher is managing the rates ... so I do not believe that everything should be thrown to the vendor NCSoft ... I still believe that this fault is GameForge's fault ...
      If I believe tho this "Put wool over our's eyes " then I have to throw away my 18 years experience as System and Database Administrator ...
    • "Rates" can be adjusted if they please.
      But "rates" that don't work as intended is called a "bug".
      See the difference?

Galeas told us gameforge reported the issue and ncsoft said it's a bug, therefore they received a "fix".
      What Galeas did NOT said is: "gameforge adjusted the selling rates because people were getting too much kinah from vendors".
      See the difference?

Semantics 101
    • lemme understand... so ncsoft fixed a bug on gf zone but they didn't on their korean? =S we so lucky to have the fixes first!!!!! instead lunas and shugo gold bugs will last longer ain't? @Galeas the fact u answer the others and not me means u aren't gonna report about those huge glitches we have since 1y or that just nobody knows how to fix em?