Veteran Rewards Exchange Question

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Ok so on my main I saw 6 transformation potions I could take as a new reward. On a lvl 1 charcter where i allocated only apes and serums, saw transformation potions, genesys crystal bundles, 1 legendary enchantment stone bundle. The stone bundle says it contains pve or pvp stone? So it is random? well if it is not tradable no use for me anyway.
    • Enaris wrote:

      Ok so on my main I saw 6 transformation potions I could take as a new reward. On a lvl 1 charcter where i allocated only apes and serums, saw transformation potions, genesys crystal bundles, 1 legendary enchantment stone bundle. The stone bundle says it contains pve or pvp stone? So it is random? well if it is not tradable no use for me anyway.
      inside 1x pve or 1x pvp u can choose. not tradeable but trade via broker possible. 4x per alt lol it should be at least 8x .they not worth even half of Ape atm idk about 6.5 . only for sell on broker for rich papis who dont know where to waste money. these awesome veteran rewards should be removed forever already. total sux

      The post was edited 1 time, last by HairyStorm ().

    • @Galeas is the exchange of some veteran rewards already finished?
      I still can find All kind of useless medals available, useless Socketing aids, useless Verdin Amulets ... some Genesis Crystals appeared , some useless transformation potions with funny amount, and few (2 ?) bundles with Legendary enchantment stones ... Is that all?

      P.S. I know that scripts are running in the background and runs slowly because of thousands accounts which should be updated ... but ... Can we get a list of which VR will be replaced?
    • Galeas wrote:

      We will let you know when it is over. Then you will see the final list.
      your script working very strange. my main character don't have no one new item(understandable coz it received rewards much time ago, all old rewards), but when i run to my other alts - some of them have new boxes(6-10???) and in the same time have serums(2-5???). and i mean alts which must don't have new rewards coz they have received old rewards in past like a my main character.
      if i create new character - there are all is normal, only new boxes and no one old serums and etc.

      read pls bullshit about vendor bots. this is not normal situation. this is impossible to trade new boxes with legendary stones to vendor with normal price coz comission is so much and new 1-day alt don't have so much kinahs.
    • I understand that yesterday's maintenance made it possible to get the new enchantment stones instead serums/apes from VR if you already had them not allocated or have them exchanged if they were in your inventory (I might be wrong about this one).
      So yeah, if you have used the serums/apes from VR on your main, you're not getting anything, which is understandable

      However, I think that when the new VR system (Platinerk System) is ready, it should not matter if you've allocated the apes/serums before, from the old system, I mean, it's a new damned system with new rewards, it makes no sense not to get them if you've used the serums/apes in patch 4.x or 5.x.

      What do you say @Galeas?
    • I got 2x50 luna for every new character i made and some leftover APES and serums that i didn't use that turned into the new legendary enchantment stones which i allready gave my main through the trading post. So far I like these new rewards very much :thumbsup:

      But why are you guys so generous now all of the sudden?
    • Lyneza90 wrote:

      I got 2x50 luna for every new character i made and some leftover APES and serums that i didn't use that turned into the new legendary enchantment stones which i allready gave my main through the trading post. So far I like these new rewards very much :thumbsup:

      But why are you guys so generous now all of the sudden?
      I do like the 600 Luna as well, but i cannot use them for rerolling as i don´t have kinah to get the proper stats in the first place xD

      BTW, Great 30 Day yasbas for level 65 an below, really useful xD

      The post was edited 1 time, last by rakanitzu ().

    • Galeas wrote:

      I did advise to allocate everything because it was not planned at that time to update the rewards and I didn't want anyone to loose anything when the new system would be in place. I simply didn't know at that time that we would update the rewards.

      So you are telling us that huge amount of players got dissapointed and mad simply because you people cannot stick to plans and communicate between eachother and the players? its like gameforge is almost begging us to hate them in this patch with horrible decisions 1 after another.
    • In my humble opinion, its a little unfair that the VR did not reset for the character that already had taken the rewards... I have been playing on the same character since 2009 and I've allocated every possible reward to it, I can sort of understand the logic behind not making items like Holy Upgrade Serum reset on the same character every 6 months, so people wouldn't be able to keep enchanting their untradable items, even though let's be honest: 7 serums and 4 apes every 6 months were really irrelevant even if re-allocated to the same char. I also think it would've been reasonable to reset them on every char, every time there would be a big new patch when you had to farm for new gear.

      However now that I REALLY need these items because of the big 6.0 change, I still cannot allocate any of these on basically the only char I ever cared about <.< Would you consider reset the VR on old characters? :( Since now everything is untradable / unstorable in account wh... @Galeas
    • Mika wrote:

      In my humble opinion, its a little unfair that the VR did not reset for the character that already had taken the rewards... I have been playing on the same character since 2009 and I've allocated every possible reward to it, I can sort of understand the logic behind not making items like Holy Upgrade Serum reset on the same character every 6 months, so people wouldn't be able to keep enchanting their untradable items, even though let's be honest: 7 serums and 4 apes every 6 months were really irrelevant even if re-allocated to the same char. I also think it would've been reasonable to reset them on every char, every time there would be a big new patch when you had to farm for new gear.

      However now that I REALLY need these items because of the big 6.0 change, I still cannot allocate any of these on basically the only char I ever cared about <.< Would you consider reset the VR on old characters? :( Since now everything is untradable / unstorable in account wh... @Galeas
      I think there is a really big confusion at the moment. I've already said this in a post above:

      As I understand from the 10/10/2018 maintenance thread, they've just replaced items cause we were unable to exchange already allocated, or unallocated VR serums/apes to the NPC, in which case not getting a reset is understandable.

      This thread confirms that they're working on a new different system, Platinerk, the successor of the Veteran Rewards.

      @Galeas, can you confirm if allocating the rewards from the VR on a character will make us unable to allocate any reward from the Platinerk system when it's done?
    • for the new system, Platinerk; everyone should be able to allocate ALL the new rewards, including chars that have already allocated the old rewards.

      New system, new rewards, so it makes sense to be able to allocate on your main char as you have never ever allocated them before
    • Lahire wrote:

      for the new system, Platinerk; everyone should be able to allocate ALL the new rewards, including chars that have already allocated the old rewards.

      New system, new rewards, so it makes sense to be able to allocate on your main char as you have never ever allocated them before
      My point exactly, i just want Galeas to make it clear, hope they won't nyerk us.