Lower the price of PvP enchantment stones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lower the price of PvP enchantment stones

I strongly suggest to decrease the price of the PvP enchantment stones in the shop. Currently you have to pay 29 Aion coin for a single enchantment stone, when you need 45 - 100 stones for a single gear. That's like 70 - 150 € / gear piece. And you have to enchant everything up to +15, and do it again two more times because of the upgrades.

This would mean the players would have to pay thousands of euros for a single character's gear. It's simply not a good price / value at the shop. The correct price would be 1 Aion Coin / Enchantment stone (and this would still be a bit expensive). If you would lower the price to that, people buy hundreds of thousands of it, or even millions from you.

You would get the money, players would be happy, refer the game to more people, and level up alts and also spend on enchants to get gear on them. Take a look on NCSoft korea and how much they are selling the PvP enchantment stones. They are running a better business right? I think this is a strong point you should take over from them, the cheaper PvP enchantment stones.
    • Ahem the stones like many other things in the shop are there just for filler and not for people to actually buy them.

You get a good enough supply of them in-game by participating in PvP activities (siege, runatorium, adred rushes, genesis crystals after you finish buying your gear etc).

They "are" there for the pay to win player to get better geared faster, but not much faster than you.
    • I agree with both of you, I just commented on the pricing of the shop is a bit surreal and will not profit the player or the company, they might as well remove it in the current state, because not even the rich ones will buy in with those prices.
    • Yeah.. let's do it.. lets make a pay-to-win Aion.. Are you out of your mind? You playing game not alone.. A lot of players in comunity doesn't have option to pay even for 1AC or they just don't want to pay for game at all.
      This option that you suggest will lead to disballance on servers, overgeared people, and will decrease the number of players on servers. Look on RUoff shop - 2 weeks of 6.2 patch and they have all stuff in shop that you can get in game. People just run away to EU servers or real life becouse of this sh*t in shop.
      This Ench stones are very easy to get from Ashun, Runat, Bundels for bases items (50pcs each), NWKanyon, Luna, Sieges.
      If calculate - it is possible to get above 200 per week. Just do every day this BG and relax. If you want pay-to-win - you can go straight to Korean servers.
      Istead of doing somthing in game you sit in Lakrum and get them without any drop of sweat through shop. You want to be best without doing anything with the exeption of paying money. You think that money solves all problem? Than I told you - it is not!!!
      It is useless and stupid to compare Korean and EU shop.. Can you proof that their business are better, players are aproove shop loke ours. No? Than stop compare and write bullsh*t suggestions about Shop.
    • Personally, I like the high price on enchantment stones.
      This means whales will need to invest more than they'd like, in order to fully enchant their stuff.

If the price was lower, gear differences between whales and normal players would have skyrocketed.

Ofc, gameforge surely don't make much money out of selling enchants (although I can't be sure)... but it's ok. I don't mind. :rolleyes:
    • Doombolt wrote:

Personally, I like the high price on enchantment stones.
      This means whales will need to invest more than they'd like, in order to fully enchant their stuff.

If the price was lower, gear differences between whales and normal players would have skyrocketed.

Ofc, gameforge surely don't make much money out of selling enchants (although I can't be sure)... but it's ok. I don't mind. :rolleyes:
      Tthe price is carefully set to get money out of big spenders and not allow the rest of people to afford the item.
    • I appreciate those comments who like to discuss my topic in an intelligent manner, thank you guys.

I see these things from the market perspective. The staff here at Gameforge needs to reach business targets, so the business is considered successful, and they can keep their job. If the enchants are lowered to a reasonable price almost everyone (or most of the players) can pay, then we will have an option to skip the grinding and waiting part, and also Gameforge gets their money.

The other option is they start selling Kaisinel pots and transformations while we are compelled to farm enchantment stones, RNG events, etc., obviously, this is a direction I see worse, then my suggestion. People are more willing to pay for permanent items, like enchantment, rather than overpowered consumables.

Either way, players need to pay the company. I'm just suggesting the best way (in my opinion) which benefit the most for the players. In my way, Kaisinel pots could be even deleted from the shop, because GF would profit from the PvP enchantments which are also obtainable from game.
    • Seishi wrote:

I appreciate those comments who like to discuss my topic in an intelligent manner, thank you guys.

I see these things from the market perspective. The staff here at Gameforge needs to reach business targets, so the business is considered successful, and they can keep their job. If the enchants are lowered to a reasonable price almost everyone (or most of the players) can pay, then we will have an option to skip the grinding and waiting part, and also Gameforge gets their money.

The other option is they start selling Kaisinel pots and transformations while we are compelled to farm enchantment stones, RNG events, etc., obviously, this is a direction I see worse, then my suggestion. People are more willing to pay for permanent items, like enchantment, rather than overpowered consumables.

Either way, players need to pay the company. I'm just suggesting the best way (in my opinion) which benefit the most for the players. In my way, Kaisinel pots could be even deleted from the shop, because GF would profit from the PvP enchantments which are also obtainable from game.
      About Kasinels potions in shop I agee.. It is true.. Yesterday on Lakrum Siege (I play for Asmoside) our Ely comunity almost every 3rd or 4th playes was under this potion.. We can't stop them even with buf (Makcutans or ect) becouse they are overnumbered us like 200vs500 or more..
      I read a thread a few min ago about this potions and they appologize for high % drop of this scrols from shop bundle, and they gona decrease it after todays maintenence.. But, Seishi, I agree with you - they musn't put such items in shop at all. It makes disballace on servers between ely and asmo. For example my friend under white transformation can kill ely but under as Ely was unde Kaisinel potion ely just run away and my frind can't reach it..
      I agree with you, this item must be deleted from shop, and maybe a drop chance of Transforation scrols in dungeins must be increased a bit. So regular players can not only buy them from gold shop in game for 13kk (about kinah farm it is also separate topic) but also farm em and get free transformations, combine them and get more powerfull.
    • Nuke wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

Personally, I like the high price on enchantment stones.

Tthe price is carefully set to get money out of big spenders and not allow the rest of people to afford the item.
      they must be really big these spenders, i can tell you has a rich person myself im not willing to pay these prices.
      i just exploded 100 ancients on a item trying to go to +15, its still +10.....100 ancient!! 100 man, not 10 or 20, 100!!! and they almost all failed to +11. this is complete madness. who the hell is going to invest in such a rediculous thing? comon... lets say i buy 100 from shop, thats 2900 aion coins, over 100 euros to get frustrated. who the hell pays 100 euros to feel frustrated?