nice joke Gameforge.....lemme refund those boxes or do something about it!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nice joke Gameforge.....lemme refund those boxes or do something about it!

So we all know there where those new Terrific Transformation boxes. Think about them what you want but we have them.
      Many people have 100 and more Kaisinel potions right now. There's a ton of those around.

When the boxes came out i wasn't able to purchase any because Gameforge blocked my account (for security reasons...whatever that means, no failed payments or anything just them blocking it)
      When i was finally able to purchase again i wanted to get those boxes to have the same kaisinel potions my friends have.

So far so good....

Out of 80 boxes i got 5 kaisinel potions, friends, same amount, 80 or so potions. Random you say?
      No!

Gameforge changed the probability to get kaisinel out of those boxes and @Galeas only said that as a mini sentence between other stuff, something i completely missed as its ONLY between the other topics
      in that message from Galeas, i'm pretty sure they did not anounce it properly on purpose.
      Galeas - Information on main topics

So the chance to get the good stuff was dramatically lowered, without telling anyone really just secretly more or less.
      I wouldn't have purchased those boxes if i knew that the chance was lowered before.

So...some people had better chances to get good stuff as other people out of a gambling box while paying the same price...sounds like something thats against gambling laws in fairness.
      Everyone paying the same need to have the same odds of winning.

On top of that, anyone who purchased those random boxes after friday has the right to refund them based on european laws, just so you know :)
    • Same story om my side friend and yes i report charge back money no i dont need ultimate i just wanna ancient contract and i most gamble for that really what tosay epic i open 70. What i got nothing white tiger and a lot transformation scrolls... I just ask them how much money i need tospend to get something...
    • Purri wrote:

The chances to get this beautiful pot was so big that lots of complained in forums and they lowered the chances of it fairly enough,did u get any baa or fox?
      out of 80 boxes..like 800 transformation scrolls and ~1000 of each white potions, 10 ancient potions and like 10 contracts or so

Happy wrote:

I feel sorry for you that you are unable to pay-to-win as much now as you could a few days ago.
      Normally i don't , but thats pretty much the only way in Aion at this point to enjoy it properly as everyone else does it and has all the fancy stuff.....sad but true
    • Maybe next time you guys will learn your lesson and don't buy anything from shop instead of crying over some beneficial items which some people got and some people didn't.\

If you still want to see these kind of actions from GameForge then keep buying their traps from shop and keep complaining. :thumbup:
    • Concerning Terrific Transformation Chest

Yeah just no information at all about nerfing the kaisinel bs. Definitely not a whole thread about it.
      Sorry that you wanted to p2w to the max and didn't get it. Go refund it if you really think you can under EU laws, no big deal right?
      I got 24 kaisinel pots myself before the nerf and even if i got 200 i would throw them all away if they gave me the Desert Fox contract which is what i wanted in the first place, got Baa instead but tough shiet lol i knew going into it that it was an rng box and what it meant.
    • Alibi wrote:

Concerning Terrific Transformation Chest

Yeah just no information at all about nerfing the kaisinel bs. Definitely not a whole thread about it.
      Sorry that you wanted to p2w to the max and didn't get it. Go refund it if you really think you can under EU laws, no big deal right?
      I got 24 kaisinel pots myself before the nerf and even if i got 200 i would throw them all away if they gave me the Desert Fox contract which is what i wanted in the first place, got Baa instead but tough shiet lol i knew going into it that it was an rng box and what it meant.
      That's my boy, keep buying their traps and complain, that's the way to do it.
    • Jack wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Did you read my post? I'm not complaining.

EDIT: I complained when they came out about it having the kaisinel pots in it, that's it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alibi ().

• Alibi wrote:

Jack wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Did you read my post? I'm not complaining.
      EDIT: I complained when they came about about it having the kaisinel pots in it, that's it.
      I'm not complaining but I complained.. god damn dude, you guys deserve to be in this position, no offence.
    • Hitt wrote:

So we all know there where those new Terrific Transformation boxes. Think about them what you want but we have them.
      Many people have 100 and more Kaisinel potions right now. There's a ton of those around.

When the boxes came out i wasn't able to purchase any because Gameforge blocked my account (for security reasons...whatever that means, no failed payments or anything just them blocking it)
      When i was finally able to purchase again i wanted to get those boxes to have the same kaisinel potions my friends have.

So far so good....

Out of 80 boxes i got 5 kaisinel potions, friends, same amount, 80 or so potions. Random you say?
      No!

Gameforge changed the probability to get kaisinel out of those boxes and @Galeas only said that as a mini sentence between other stuff, something i completely missed as its ONLY between the other topics
      in that message from Galeas, i'm pretty sure they did not anounce it properly on purpose.
      Galeas - Information on main topics

So the chance to get the good stuff was dramatically lowered, without telling anyone really just secretly more or less.
      I wouldn't have purchased those boxes if i knew that the chance was lowered before.

So...some people had better chances to get good stuff as other people out of a gambling box while paying the same price...sounds like something thats against gambling laws in fairness.
      Everyone paying the same need to have the same odds of winning.

On top of that, anyone who purchased those random boxes after friday has the right to refund them based on european laws, just so you know :)
      It is technically gambling, because you pay cash and receive credits and how you spend them is up to you, but you are gambling with the credits, it's the same as if you put the money into a fruitmachine and gained credits. the fact that the odds of the rewards aren't even known is even worse, which has started to some places making it illegal or in the process of doing so.

It's about time the entire system was changed, to something that would make it more feasible, fairer, consistent and actually meant there was a chance of getting things.
      For example, they implemented a perfectly good system the shugo vending machine, but it's not being used like it should be...Events should give the currency to buy from the vending machine, with all the rewards from the events available from it. but then GF can also put the vending machine currency on the shop with aion coins at a reasonable and realistic price....The vending maching is obviously priced enough to make the event rewards achievable but not easy to get.
      The apes and serums on the vending machines were rediculously priced.

People are more likely to spend if they know that in the end they will get it.
      This random gambling needs to stop and I never want to see the card event in game
    • Jack wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Jack wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Did you read my post? I'm not complaining.EDIT: I complained when they came about about it having the kaisinel pots in it, that's it.
      I'm not complaining but I complained.. god damn dude, you guys deserve to be in this position, no offence.
      I guess you have some sort of comprehension issue. Complaining about the chest having a p2w item that should have never been in it has nothing to do with buying a ton of the chests and then crying about not getting a ton of the kaisinel pots.
    • Keymaker wrote:

It is technically gambling, because you pay cash and receive credits and how you spend them is up to you, but you are gambling with the credits, it's the same as if you put the money into a fruitmachine and gained credits. the fact that the odds of the rewards aren't even known is even worse, which has started to some places making it illegal or in the process of doing so.
      Yep thats what i say, i'm not complaining about not getting good stuff...yea thats what Gameforge does and thats fine we know that.

BUT i'm complaining about to have a different chance for good stuff as someone who purchased the same item for the same price a few days before me. THAT is even worse than the gambling loot boxes themselve.

I don't care what the chance actually is, we know that the chance was changed but the price was not.

And yes, they had a note in the Forum somewhere but not in the shop, not on the item, not where it actually matters.
    • Alibi wrote:

Jack wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Jack wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Did you read my post? I'm not complaining.EDIT: I complained when they came about about it having the kaisinel pots in it, that's it.
      I guess you have some sort of comprehension issue. Complaining about the chest having a p2w item that should have never been in it has nothing to do with buying a ton of the chests and then crying about not getting a ton of the kaisinel pots.
      "I got 24 kaisinel pots myself before the nerf"

You complained before but you still bought them.. where's the issue here?

Should I actually believe you that you will throw all those "possible" 200 Kaisinel Pots if you would've got them? Seriously dude... be real and stop the bs. I heard so many "heroes" like you that would just pay and then complain how p2w are the items but still keeping them and abusing them.
    • Jack wrote:

"I got 24 kaisinel pots myself before the nerf"
      You complained before but you still bought them.. where's the issue here?

Should I actually believe you that you will throw all those "possible" 200 Kaisinel Pots if you would've got them? Seriously dude... be real and stop the bs. I heard so many "heroes" like you that would just pay and then complain how p2w are the items but still keeping them and abusing them.
      Because i was buying the chest for the attack speed ancient transformation contract, not for the potions. Do i have to explain that again? Are you slow? Do you want me to make a video of me throwing all my kaisinel pots out? Idgaf about them.

EDIT: Just so you understand how much i care about these pots. I've used 5 total (have 19 now) and they were only used in open world situations where i was outnumbered like 1v3 2v4 2v6 etc and it was for like 2-5mins max and then i afk'd in town with it still running. Never once used them in an arena or dredge.