Non tradable but broker sellable items and the Broker bots

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Non tradable but broker sellable items and the Broker bots

New

hello

since the new vr exchange for the serum bundles the broker bots seems to be back

people that try to pass the bundles to their alt char will get insta scamed

tried to sell a bundle yesterday night and this morning with 2 clients open at the same time and less than 2 sec btw the item put in broker and my other char trying to get it

well i lost both times.

so GF stop this madness of not been able to transfer any new item to account warehouse or trade it directly

WE ARE ALL PxxxED OFF
    • New

it doesn't work because everyone is thinking the same. everyone wants to transfer things from one char to another thinking that late at night is the best. if i thought about it a week ago and you did the same, and others did the same... this is the result. lots of people stay up all night and keep refreshing. even i kept refreshing from time to time. it's enough to have a hand of real people to do it and you lost.
    • New

Not good but better than nothing solution: Transfer your item on a high price, basically you pay for yourself, then sell a trash / junk item on the price you transferred with this method to get the money back to the account.

This way they cannot steal from you but you still pay 2x the shugo tax.
    • New

Seishi wrote:

Not good but better than nothing solution: Transfer your item on a high price, basically you pay for yourself, then sell a trash / junk item on the price you transferred with this method to get the money back to the account.

Or if you have already the kinah there, you can might aswell buy a white transformation contract on the new character. Though it is up to debate if it is worth it or not with the current kinah issues.
    • New

On Loki Asmo we already have over 5 Bots.
      on different maps.

All the same Position on Broker, same Miols, etc. xD
      :nothingtoseehere:

//censored - no naming and shaming please on board, please report to support via ticket with a screenshot
      Sita
      Files
      • Aion0133.jpg

(783.55 kB, downloaded 69 times, last: )
    • New

Thanks a lot GF.
      I loosed is about 20 items right now(it's about 300kk on my server) coz someone enable bot on my server and it is impossible to give this items to main char coz it's take less than 1 second to refresh and buy on vendor with bot-progarams this items.

PS: Loki Ely
    • New

Seishi wrote:

it's impossible with comission. or you want to give to your 1day alts give much kinahs to tranfer this every 6moths reset items? it's a trash. i have no one normal words about this, only uncensored
    • New

Vis wrote:

Seishi wrote:

it's impossible with comission. or you want to give to your 1day alts give much kinahs to tranfer this every 6moths reset items? it's a trash. i have no one normal words about this, only uncensored
      They could have made the stones not tradable through broker, I wonder if you would not have complained then. ^^ You can choose to spend some kinah and get the stones or pray to RNG god to get some through other means.
    • New

terent wrote:

They could have made the stones not tradable through broker, I wonder if you would not have complained then. ^^ You can choose to spend some kinah and get the stones or pray to RNG god to get some through other means.
      It would be "kinda ok" if I were to lose some randomly in the process, but as other people mentioned, it's because of broker bots.

Edit: it took me 30s to find the specific and revived post on a "famous german website" with users talking about broker bot, just to make sure it's now a thing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nuke ().

• New

there is not need to be so much clever to make this bullshit coz there so much soft, which can imitiate users activity. special mouses have soft to make scripts, special keyboards have soft for this and this is factory soft for this devices, and i don't speak about so much number free soft - auto clickers.