[Spatalos] Seeking out info and stories about players from old times

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Spatalos] Seeking out info and stories about players from old times

I created this topic mainly to find each other from asmodian and elyos side. The rule is the following:

[Condition 1] Started playing: Aion 3.x or before
      [Condition 2] Server: Spatalos

If you are still playing, tell us what is your in-game name and what was back then, so returning players can identify you.
      If you want to tell us a story about someone who stopped playing, then mention the character or legion name, and what do you know about him / her.
      You can ask questions about people, so you can find out info here.

Let me write example:

I played mainly in 2.7 - 3.9, people know me as Shankz / Konoyaro and an Asmodian chanter. Now I'm playing as Konoyaro, elyos chanter.

Another example for question:

I knew a guy called Gje, was a famous chanter on elyos side. I heard various things about what happened to him, but I want to confirm it here. Do you know if he's still playing, on a different name or left Aion?

Actually I'm curious about this example, so I would be glad if someone could answer.
    • Seishi wrote:

I created this topic mainly to find each other from asmodian and elyos side. The rule is the following:

[Condition 1] Started playing: Aion 3.x or before
      [Condition 2] Server: Spatalos

If you are still playing, tell us what is your in-game name and what was back then, so returning players can identify you.
      If you want to tell us a story about someone who stopped playing, then mention the character or legion name, and what do you know about him / her.
      You can ask questions about people, so you can find out info here.

Let me write example:

I played mainly in 2.7 - 3.9, people know me as Shankz / Konoyaro and an Asmodian chanter. Now I'm playing as Konoyaro, elyos chanter.

Another example for question:

I knew a guy called Gje, was a famous chanter on elyos side. I heard various things about what happened to him, but I want to confirm it here. Do you know if he's still playing, on a different name or left Aion?
      Hello
      He play on Nergal server as aethertech Elyos Side
    • I'm not suggesting anything, personally I also liked the guy and had a lot of fun chat and duels, never saw anything suspicious. I'm just trying to find out wether this guy on my personal topic said truth or fake news.
    • Evita wrote:

Dunno saw him last time on Deyla as asmo chanter (5.8)
      No idea where he is now

Shankz you traitor :D

Evita - currently still unsure what to main of my beasties (probably SM, Hexe, at least till 6.5)
      not much time these days thanks to an intense work day

:nothingtoseehere: do not promote illegal activities :/ Only thing I left is my ely account. :D I clearly remember you though. Not sure on the legion part. You was the leader of BoB right?
    • DelianSM was under mockery for quite some long time AFAIK, to me he just seems like one of those people that got bored with the game when it was about to get bad. (not sure since I was an elyos)
    • failboat wrote:

what are you suggesting? i teamed with gje lots of times during those swb times and the times when aidps was showing the orange color. he is legit
      1 Orange colour means that user has boost 10-15% attack speed.Black screen means no animation.
      2 Chanters are not in list for checking their attack spd(aidps) as remember.Only sins,rangers,glads,bards,templars.
      :nothingtoseehere:
    • Hi guys my nick was Brant gladiator from Spatalos Elyos. I started to play like 3 months before Tiamaranta patch, finished my Miragent Set at lv 51 and was fun i really enjoyed those quests.

i remember Gje the first time i saw him i was amazed his armor had his name on it i was like WTF. i dont remember well could be "Gje's Master Carved Drenium" set?

I also remember a high ranked glad who used to die a lot! For sure Asmos loved him for the Generals kills quest. Name OnlyArms is he still playing >_<?
      What about the Governor Byakuya and C ude still around?

Now i'm playing Ranger in Aion NA Katalam Server Elyos side, Nick Devilnest.