Enchant gear simulator

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Magistone wrote:

      Rym wrote:

      Magistone wrote:

      Rym wrote:

      The formula of the simulator is actually fundamentally correct.
      Then explain me how 2 characters can have huge difference in luck overall...
      The same way that freaking random on LFG gets legendary mastarius from their very first contract and I will only get mine after I pay to win hard on the shugo game, shugo tomb and the lottery during christmas, and MAYBE EVEN SO MAYBE I won't get any legendary.That's how.
      take 1 item and compare? pfff... I'm talking about over thousands tries not just your 1 try... man if you know nothing about this, looks very likely, simply shut up please.... ty
      seems that someone missed some math lessons at school ... go back then and take these ...
      Or you are 12 years old kid who didn't have the ice-cream just right NOW ...

      Yes, he doesn't know anything ... does he!?

      /sarcasm off


      Here is something educational ... perhaps your brain can take it ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation
    • In order to properly test any % rate of success, you need to have a wide sample of testing.
      Let me give an example: "X item has 5% chances to drop when Y boss is killed".
      Now, here it looks like killing the boss 100 times will give you x5 times the X item.
      But with RNG those 5% changes will even out, not after 100 kills (triggers) but much more. Let's say 400-500, or even more.
      Only then you can actually state if the 5% chance is correct for X item on Y boss.

      With enchantment stones it's even more complicated because every level of enchantment has different chances of success.
      The only plausible way is to test it level by level.
      Example: enchant 50-100 times a level 0 item and see how much it fails/succeed from 0 to 1.
      Then enchant 50-100 times a level 1 item and see what are the chances for it to reach +2
      Then so on and so forth.

      For us players it would take forever to properly test the system... and for what? T0 make an "enchantment simulation guide"?!
      I'd rather see more stones ingame and have fun in Aion than waste my time to see if Gameforge is telling the truth, which at this point doesn't even matter.
      We're here for the game, so they'd better let us play it without insulting us every day with their... "way of doing things".
    • Magistone wrote:

      Last I have in my mind now, is that it’s JavaScript. And I’m quite sure that the in-game rng is not JS. This can affect the success rate too.
      If you can make it with the exact formula, it would be way more real but you cannot pass that it’s JS so it can work in any browser...
      language has nothing to do with it. nowadays every language has libraries behind to make more of a real rng. besides, we are not using the same processors and algorithms as in the past.

      Magistone wrote:

      I do... to answer both of you... enchanting anywhere in the world except panda broker (b4 6.0 came I haven't played since the update) I couldn't pass +12... when I went there I made several pieces of my gear easily +15 *same enchantment stones used... say whatever you want I had been on that side too before this happened to meRNG is smth you cannot control... that's not truth man... Computers generate pseudo-random numbers that means they're not random and guessable quite easily...I haven't said anything exact, Ijust said it may not be the simple generator like on the website and I do think that the algorithm is way more complex... don't forget browser vs client difference, can make a bit too
      forget that story everyone tells to others. nowadays random generated numbers are not like in the past.

      Magistone wrote:

      Then explain me how 2 characters can have huge difference in luck overall...
      you're looking for patterns when it shouldn't be any. that is what rng is.
    • Updated version:
      http://jsfiddle.net/7z8q6odm/65/embedded/result

      New feature:
      -> now you can set custom enchantment level from which you want to start enchanting

      Two bugs fixed:
      -> when you clicked reset, number of stones weren't reset instantly to zero, you had to "use" any stone - now fixed
      -> when you clicked reset after reaching +15, there weren't displayed % of chance for enchantment stones, you had to "use" any stone - now fixed

      The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]rvik ().

    • Yesterday tried to enchant my legendary orb (it was +12), used 40 legendary stones and still it is +12. Didn't even seen +13.
      For a moment.... 40 legendary stones... and no +... at all...

      P.S. And yes, i enchanted my ancient orb till +15 using 14 ancient stones and 15 legendary (till +6 i used ancients stones)

      And another 48 legendary stones today, and +12 again (now it was a bit harder to get back +12)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Griver83 ().

    • failboat wrote:

      Magistone wrote:

      Last I have in my mind now, is that it’s JavaScript. And I’m quite sure that the in-game rng is not JS. This can affect the success rate too.
      If you can make it with the exact formula, it would be way more real but you cannot pass that it’s JS so it can work in any browser...
      language has nothing to do with it. nowadays every language has libraries behind to make more of a real rng. besides, we are not using the same processors and algorithms as in the past.
      No but the libraries are different for each language, can even work differently....

      failboat wrote:

      Magistone wrote:

      I do... to answer both of you... enchanting anywhere in the world except panda broker (b4 6.0 came I haven't played since the update) I couldn't pass +12... when I went there I made several pieces of my gear easily +15 *same enchantment stones used... say whatever you want I had been on that side too before this happened to meRNG is smth you cannot control... that's not truth man... Computers generate pseudo-random numbers that means they're not random and guessable quite easily...I haven't said anything exact, Ijust said it may not be the simple generator like on the website and I do think that the algorithm is way more complex... don't forget browser vs client difference, can make a bit too
      forget that story everyone tells to others. nowadays random generated numbers are not like in the past.
      PROBLEM: I haven't been told this. I experienced it.

      failboat wrote:

      Magistone wrote:

      Then explain me how 2 characters can have huge difference in luck overall...
      you're looking for patterns when it shouldn't be any. that is what rng is.
      PROBLEM: even in chaos is order.

      Please shut up when you know nothing you're talking about, ty
      You dare to disturb the Shugo Queen? :alol:
    • Magistone wrote:

      No but the libraries are different for each language, can even work differently....PROBLEM: I haven't been told this. I experienced it.PROBLEM: even in chaos is order.
      Please shut up when you know nothing you're talking about, ty
      dude, you're delusional at best. you have no idea what you're talking about. i suggest you start slowly with some computer science classes when you grow up.
    • Magistone wrote:

      PROBLEM: even in chaos is order.
      Chaos is the very absence of order. It is as is life and death.

      Every living thing is in order, and cells are placed orderly in their creation and purpose.

      Every dead thing is in chaos.

      There is no order in chaos, because chaos is the very polar opposite of order.

      Chaos chooses all paths in a seemingly random way without thought before action, in order everything is chosen beforehand.
    • failboat wrote:

      Magistone wrote:

      No but the libraries are different for each language, can even work differently....PROBLEM: I haven't been told this. I experienced it.PROBLEM: even in chaos is order.
      Please shut up when you know nothing you're talking about, ty
      dude, you're delusional at best. you have no idea what you're talking about. i suggest you start slowly with some computer science classes when you grow up.
      and I suggest you shutting up


      nay wrote:

      @Magistone are you allowed to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machines? if so, please tell me where you live and i'll make sure to avoid that plac
      On Earth... GL avoiding it
      You dare to disturb the Shugo Queen? :alol:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Magistone ().