Enchant gear simulator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enchant gear simulator

Hey, i made a simulator to enchant gear.

jsfiddle.net/7z8q6odm/53/embedded/result

show me your results =)

PD: you can see the code with the link top right, and the code is open source, free to use and modify
      I have videos on Youtube :aamazing:
      youtube.com/killer415tv

The post was edited 2 times, last by killer415tv ().

• Akyraan wrote:

ye that's why i said we need 30+ legendary stones from hero trials per week or we ll never be geared as we should XD and thus the game wont be balanced at all

nuht wrote:

Rates are not that bad bud we need like 10 times the amount of legendary stone we actually get and like one or two ultimate stone a month..
      but what is your time frame for all of this? it's not like after getting ultimate you're gonna keep enchanting. the devs seems to have planned this to last at least half year.

also 80 stones and still +1, seems accurate with my luck

The post was edited 1 time, last by failboat ().

• failboat wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

ye that's why i said we need 30+ legendary stones from hero trials per week or we ll never be geared as we should XD and thus the game wont be balanced at all

nuht wrote:

Rates are not that bad bud we need like 10 times the amount of legendary stone we actually get and like one or two ultimate stone a month..
      but what is your time frame for all of this? it's not like after getting ultimate you're gonna keep enchanting. the devs seems to have planned this to last at least half year.
      Exactly. Half a year is 24 weeks á 30 stones weekly as an addition to ingame sources is “only” 720 legendary stones. With those stones, I wish you best of luck, you can maybe upgrade 3-4 parts from ancient to ultimate and i doubt you’ll get higher than +12/13 on this ultimate parts. What about the other 12 parts you still have left? And the 2nd set? I doubt people pve in pvp set cuz u do no damage.

30 legendary stones per week are in my opinion almost nothing.
    • failboat wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

nuht wrote:

also 80 stones and still +1, seems accurate with my luck

Im speaking about a month, maybe with like 300/400 legendary stone and some ultimate we can make some progress on our gear... (and actually we are lucky with 30 legendary stone a month :D )
    • Click wrote:

failboat wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

nuht wrote:

Exactly. Half a year is 24 weeks á 30 stones weekly as an addition to ingame sources is “only” 720 legendary stones. With those stones, I wish you best of luck, you can maybe upgrade 3-4 parts from ancient to ultimate and i doubt you’ll get higher than +12/13 on this ultimate parts. What about the other 12 parts you still have left? And the 2nd set? I doubt people pve in pvp set cuz u do no damage.
      30 legendary stones per week are in my opinion almost nothing.
      we knew this already, like i showed this example before. only the whales could achieve more in kr, rest of them have to progress exactly like us. with limited resources.
      what we ask is to make the game better for us here, without directly involving the cash shop. that means new vr, new hero trials, new vova, new events.

@nuht a month is far away from what a korean mmo is standing for
    • failboat wrote:

Click wrote:

failboat wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

nuht wrote:

Exactly. Half a year is 24 weeks á 30 stones weekly as an addition to ingame sources is “only” 720 legendary stones. With those stones, I wish you best of luck, you can maybe upgrade 3-4 parts from ancient to ultimate and i doubt you’ll get higher than +12/13 on this ultimate parts. What about the other 12 parts you still have left? And the 2nd set? I doubt people pve in pvp set cuz u do no damage.30 legendary stones per week are in my opinion almost nothing.
      we knew this already, like i showed this example before. only the whales could achieve more in kr, rest of them have to progress exactly like us. with limited resources.what we ask is to make the game better for us here, without directly involving the cash shop. that means new vr, new hero trials, new vova, new events.

@nuht a month is far away from what a korean mmo is standing for
      I didn't say you should only play for a month a korean game is like a long time grind, but it's an idea about how many stones a player should win in 1 month to make some significant progress... If you want you can divide by 4 to get the same idea for a week.
      Gf is not going to help us, if they want to stay as close as possible to the Korean game because the problem is that the Korean game is designated as follows: the legendary stones are accessible by hundreds via the shop at a very reasonable price and then saleable at the auction house. Our shop is totally the opposite of the Korean model, extremely high price, quantity too low....
    • It’s a good thing but it has 1 huge problem: We don’t know what exact formula is used to calculate success/failure as we know that some locations are less likely to fail. Due to that we need the exact formula but this is good for clear RNG..
      Another thing I noticed is that it goes up by 2 quite often, not sure if I was just lucky.
      Last I have in my mind now, is that it’s JavaScript. And I’m quite sure that the in-game rng is not JS. This can affect the success rate too.
      If you can make it with the exact formula, it would be way more real but you cannot pass that it’s JS so it can work in any browser...
      You dare to disturb the Shugo Queen? :alol: