But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• With these rates that you provide us you won't make ppl go back to aion at all.
      It's like throwing some pennys at homeless people.

Include Garden Narakali & Tower into this list.
      Chagne mirash to 1 mil/run
      Make garten 1 mil/run/person
      Make narakalli 5 mil/run/person
      Make holy towert 5mil/run/person
      Change prometun 10mil/run/person or remove since 99% of these players won't even beat Prigga at her first from.
    • As an absolute pauper on the new servers, this does help people like me for now. I haven't played since 4.x and only dabbled with 5.x (hated it) but I know the price of things.

I'm just starting to enchant a weapon and it's immediately noticeable that my few mil that I have just will not be enough to cover expenses such a creating mana slots and then failing to enchant them. Not to mention, for those who aren't lucky enough to get stigma pouches, we need to buy them off the broker and when one stigma is 4-5million that 2kk a week seems pretty damn pathetic.

It's not like we can just farm kinah anymore and I understand the reasons for that but please, be reasonable.
    • Same thing that happened with apes/serums a while ago, when they dropped only in narakkali and piton in garden... which only a few people could do it.
      It seems that gameforge's mentality and their way of doing things has remained unchanged.
    • Galeas work is appericiated but like so many others completley useless. He is doing whatever he can im sure. Its this unheard of PD that doing all of this. Again im not flying any insults to him or anyone but its facinating isnt it, Nick atleast communicated us like a aman even at times where ppl bombarded him, he stood high and had the decency to reply. Now were in a situation where galeas is somehow a punching bag which in my ppionion is wrong but how can i judge u guys? Instead you should tell galeas no deal is better then a crappy deal. This doesnt solve anything, it only increases more complications and hatred to a game were all supposed to have fun playing@ working on. Seriously galeas why are we fizing things after when u can have it fixed from the start. You practically got the full update, why are we having these issues???
    • Well, lets do the some sudo math + reasonable thought.

As we know, most ppl who play this game are "veterans" account, as you know, these account in patch 6.2 dont even need gold pack. These accounts can use broker, have the same dung entries numbers without GP, these accounts are 80/80 already. There is completely no point buying GP on these accounts, there is not a single benefit.

But all those new players need GP and we are in situation where, these players cant buy those GP from the broker, because they dont have money.
      Players who cant sell GP are not buying it anymore from CS and you will end up not selling GP at all, because those F2P left due to being unable to do anything, congrats, you just played yourself GF. :thumbsup:
    • Niskaru wrote:

Is it just me or this is the same solution that we get after the luna nurf - chance for APES drop in Nara, when just a few people were able to go there?

Now I need 12.7 KK per week just to buy the transformation contract and this 0.5 KK per Mirash run - the most boring and useless instance will not help a lot.
      Prometun’s Workshop - with ancient gear - good luck with that!

I am sure that within 3 or 6 months all 10 people that are still playing the game will eventually get a decent solution with the Hero Trails (I have to admit that the APES solution that HT provide was really good).

Sadly all this is GameForge special trade mark:
      1. lets nurf something with no reason and make a huge mess
      2. lets put a solution on the cash shop
      3. lets provide a non-working garbage solution to show that we don't care at all
      4. ok 3 months have passed, we lost 50% of the player base, it is about time to provide a working solution
      @Galeas
      Why we always have to go through this?
      Psychological tactics marketing, first take everything away, then give something back to give the feel something has been done. It's is not about the 50% who left but who agreed with policy and stayed. And the show goes on.
      Not my circus, not my monkeys
    • Better hurry with those alts.
      Do Mirash with all of them, and use the two million to buy a stone from your main.
      Go go go, you have around two weeks to abuse it. :thumbsup:
    • Yet another example how incompetent the aion team at Gameforge is. Putting extra kinah reward to instance that majority of players (that needs kinah) cant finish. Great idea! You could also add treasure boxes filled with kinah to Morheim and Eltnen. I guess it would be more accessible to players than Prometuns Workshop.

Gameforge, do you even realize how bad the economy is on new servers right now? All because of that personal store fix no one asked for. People running around with no kinah. We cant afford the most basic things like transformation scrolls, potions, enchant & reroll gear, and you put kinah reward to high-end instance?! Do you even know Aion a bit?

2M per week from Mirash is ok but its simply not enough to even cover expenses for basic things. Its like 8 trans scrolls a day. And you think you have the luxury to wait another 5 days to implement that? Fix for your awesome "fix" should be there like 5 days ago not after 2 weeks of suffering. And this "event" is hardly a fix. More like a band-aid on a severed leg.

You said you dont have solution for this situation right now. But you have. You had it all the time. You can simply revert that personal store "fix". Atleast until you find another solution. We will shut up and you will have some time to figure it out better.

Yes i know, we are only criticizing, crying and raging. But maybe there is a reason for it? Seriously, Gameforge, there are private servers (not only Aion), operated just by a couple of enthusiasts, that are more professional than you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ohNoes ().

• @Galeas

I know the current situation is not your fault. But I beg to tell your superiors, that their way of "fixing" things that they messed up, in their ignorance of the actual games situation, in the first place, is just a bad bad joke. First you nerf the kinah gain, which was NOT a bug, because we ALL know that gamefroge CANT fix bugs, they can only change RATES. So first you change the rates to an unplayable state, because you have seriously NO clue how much kinah is actually needed ingame to be able to play this game. And then you fix it with a laughable amount of kinah from mirash and a somewhat ok amount of kinah from an instance, that 5% of the community AT MOST, can actually beat. So the other 95% of the players get nothing at all from that laughable "event". Did your superiors even think before throwing in that "event"? Because clearly, again, they have NO clue at all what they are doing.

And please tell your superiors how their decisions affect the game to a state to a state where more than 2/3 of my legion and friends already quit the game because they can't even gain enough kinah to enchant their gear, reroll the stats on items that they gain, and not even remotely close to enough to buy a gold pack. Not to speak of buying transform scrolls and other necessities. And no, NO customer who is that discontent, will drop real money in your store to MAYBE get a kinah chest that you put in AFTER nerfing the kinah. Never. Ever. Not gonna happen.

And now your superiors don't even have the balls to actually admit that it was a mistake and take it back. No instead they try this laughable event and things, just because they dont want to admit that the rate nerf was a mistake. Good Job.
    • Just quoting myself from the other thread, since this one has been the main thread for the changes:

@Galeas
      This event does go in the right direction and I really want to thank you for a (in Gameforge time) fast reaction. However, it is still not that much and I would like to propose some additional changes, as you still have some time to introduce some extra changes until the next server maintenance.

Would it be possible to extend this to some other instances aswell? This way going instances doesn't feel bad at least. Mirash is usually not even run by many people because it is simply boring and the normal rewards are worthless once you got a bit of gear. Prometun on the other side is prolly run by maybe 1-2% of the population (and LESS on the new servers, which do suffer the most). If you can only do Mirash, you can only get 2kk Kinah per week.
      To make it a bit of a progress curve, please also consider adding kinah rewards to Narrakkali and Holy Tower at 3kk shared among the group. Thats 500k for every member, which at least allows for some progress. These instances are challenging for new players and a small extra reward would be good, since the rewards are actually worse than Garden of Knowledge if you are not the lucky person to get the legendary part, with Garden of Knowledge being far easier do to.

I'm not asking you to put it for Garden, since you prolly wouldn't do that considering the current 11 entries per week. If you consider it, I would propose 500k PER group member, no matter the group size, since the instance is still soloable and new players that are leveling / still have quest gear might find trouble to find group. If everyone gets the kinah no matter of group size, it adds kinah to the pool and therefore encourages trade broker use aswell. Not finding groups for new players will highly discourage them, since the Garden gear is required for doing higher instances like Narrakkali and Holy Tower (at least for most people).

However, since Garden of Knowledge and Bonus are 2 separate instance, maybe you could add it at least for the 4 normal weekly entries.
      Thanks for reading and taking this into consideration, I sincerely hope you will take this post seriously considering the dire need of kinah in the game at the current stage.

EDIT: Also, another way to add kinah which would be pretty good is adding it for doing garrison quests / kill quests. Yes, PvP was traditionally always expensive. However, PvPing is not really fun when you simply see your kinah burn down like wildfire because you are trying to have fun. If I to intense 10 minutes of PvP, I will need my 20 potions, 20 healing potions and and a food and a transformation scroll (considering I do NOT die), which is half a million Kinah gone.
      Same goes for arenas, while you might get 100k for a win, the amount you spend earning those 100k will be much higher.
      The other PvP-instances could take a look for improvement aswell, but if you implement all of the stuff I considered before the EDIT you are already doing a really good job.
    • Zara wrote:

@Galeas

I know the current situation is not your fault. But I beg to tell your superiors, that their way of "fixing" things that they messed up, in their ignorance of the actual games situation, in the first place, is just a bad bad joke. First you nerf the kinah gain, which was NOT a bug, because we ALL know that gamefroge CANT fix bugs, they can only change RATES. So first you change the rates to an unplayable state, because you have seriously NO clue how much kinah is actually needed ingame to be able to play this game. And then you fix it with a laughable amount of kinah from mirash and a somewhat ok amount of kinah from an instance, that 5% of the community AT MOST, can actually beat. So the other 95% of the players get nothing at all from that laughable "event". Did your superiors even think before throwing in that "event"? Because clearly, again, they have NO clue at all what they are doing.

And please tell your superiors how their decisions affect the game to a state to a state where more than 2/3 of my legion and friends already quit the game because they can't even gain enough kinah to enchant their gear, reroll the stats on items that they gain, and not even remotely close to enough to buy a gold pack. Not to speak of buying transform scrolls and other necessities. And no, NO customer who is that discontent, will drop real money in your store to MAYBE get a kinah chest that you put in AFTER nerfing the kinah. Never. Ever. Not gonna happen.

And now your superiors don't even have the balls to actually admit that it was a mistake and take it back. No instead they try this laughable event and things, just because they dont want to admit that the rate nerf was a mistake. Good Job.
      So.... you basically want for Galeas to go and insult his superiors. :alol:

Anyway, on a more serious note, I see that everyone one the forum want Galeas to tell his superiors "this" and "that" and n number of things.
      Guys, Galeas ain't our direct hot line between us and gameforge. :alol:
      His job is to read all of the things that bring us dissatisfaction, assess everything and report back to his bosses.
      But keep in mind his bosses ask for a report not an opinion (the opinion part is an extension of their courtesy).
      In the end the decision is always taken by those in charge and although they know all of our concerns, they still decide to give us hell.
      Ain't nothing to be done here.
      We can cry, rage, quit, punch someone in the face, curse God for the existence of Gameforge... but little can that change. ;)
      If you wanna hurt gameforge, do it though your actions.

• Well,
      Seriously, 2kk kinah / week.... new players cannot do workshop.
      GP rewards dont working..... (luna shugo etc.) and i ask again where is our compensation?
      No kinah for use Gold Sand shop....
      Enchant rates sucks.
      6v6 instance "balanced" matchmaking is awesome ... newplayers afking for ap against general premades next to wait for 15-30 min to enter.
      and we have RNG Aionshop.... i smell an incoming "lootbox" situation .....

Pls tell me why a returnee or a new player join to the game.
    • Galeas wrote:

OK a bit more details now.

As you can see we included this small event because we wanted to have something as fast as possible. It doesn't mean that the solution will be delayed a lot. At this point I don't know when we can have it but we should know more next week definitely. Regarding the Mirash and Prometun. We all do agree that Mirash is accessible to everyone pretty fast. I know that Prometun is harder but if it is another incentive for people combined with the chance to get transformation contracts, you can clearly imagine that more people will go and more groups will be available.

We will of course check how many people are running the dungeon and killing the last boss. We are not closing the gate completely to adding a dungeon if this one is really ran by only a few people. Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)
      ok mate, so here you show that you have no idea of the game in 6.2. In 6.2 the game has various ways to limit the players progress: Shugo Shop with weekly buying limitations, pvp marks mostly over weeklys, limited entries of higher instances, low enchantment rate etc. Kinah plays barely a role for progressing as most items are NOT tradeable which means kinah doesnt really helps you. There are some exceptions like minion contracts, manastones and crafted gear but they dont matter: Kinah is only a currency.. if we have a high income prices for tradeable items rise BUT that doesnt matter as we earn more (inflation you know..). In the current state kinah does mostly one thing: it makes us play without consumables or with soulsickness as we need money for other rate for enchanting etc; to sum it up with the current rates you make the game unplayable and annoying. There is no reason to implement further progression limits with the current enchantment rates. Do yourself and us a favour and implement MUCH HIGHER Kinah rewards. It should be easy managable to get like 15kk with any level 80 twink which means 4x GOK+ 4xMirash. With 15kk you can buy a transformation contract and some consumables/ do whatever/ give it to your main (paying a huge action house fee). Moreover, it should be rewarding to play the main character so you should also add rewards to more challenging things like (Nara, HT, Garrisons etc.). You should keep in mind that not every random Nara and HT group can clear these dungeons. Especially new players have issues with Nara+HT and you should not force them to join random groups to cover their normal kinah needs. Lastly, it doesnt help us to get like temporary 5 million per week as we dont have any reserves on new servers and actually want to enjoy the game now and not in 5 weeks when you found a "Solution". On a new server you cant sell drops (like fluxes or whatever) as there is no one with the kinah to buy them. On old servers its fine for now as people pay high prices for farmable things like fluxes. We dont want max gear for free but we want a playable game where you dont have to think whether its worthing to use the 5. transformation in a nearly lost dred/ to farm in open world/ in pvp etc.
    • Galeas wrote:

but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)

It's exaclty the opposite, you should have already done that to let the players breeth before you fix this mess for good.

6.2 was supposed to be a reset of the economy, not an extinction. Yet here we are... we talking about kinah.... fkn simple kinah, that became a luxury!!!

These temporary "fixes" won't do any good. People still run in slow motion if you haven't notice it already. Majority of players won't go farm their asses in pve. Not for that amount of kinah. Not in that slow motion speed.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • At this point is even stupid to have Gold Packs since GP users don't have any actual benefit since broker fees are too much and there is literally no way to make money.
      People need to pay rent, buy potions/tranformation scrolls/ etc etc and every week that pass we keep losing kinah. The solution you gave us will not solve anything.
      Would be too hard to allow GP users to have a better income of kinah by selling at NPC? Meh.....
    • Galeas wrote:

Nonetheless, it seems that we won’t be able to get a solution for this as fast as we would like to.
      The first step in the right direction. Yet I dont like the sound of this sentence. If this "fix/analyze the data" is gonna take aslong as they needed to "fix" the luna nerf, than I have simply no words left here, and probably will look for another MMO too. :)