But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)
      @Galeas i want to know how you can say this with a straight face after you have confirmed reading this thread:
      The vendor prices we've always wanted

If you don't have a reasonable answer to this I will assume you said that so you can sell your kinah boundle which you put in your wheel of greed that you activated at the same time you guys 'fixed' our kinah.

I know this is just a standby solutuion but honestly i don't have high hopes for your final solution anymore after seeing this.

EVERYTHING ingame is going down in price by the hour and people will eventually bleed out so that they literally can't even afford to try to sell something and all you guys do is laugh at our faces.
    • im really suprize exlly that he criticize GF over his shugo pet opening :) im really scare also GF will ask that pet back :D but yes game conditions are really in bad shape right now and i dont think comminty will make enough sound to force GF lissen us.. its on the youtubers hand right now i belive.. they flatter GF now they have to criticize and force them to fix all problem,force them to see all problems..
    • Galeas wrote:

Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)
      You have the nerve to say that something is ridiculous enough when the company you work doesnt respect their customers. Ridiculous is to have a community that wants to play , to have thousands of customers to use your product and you dont let them . TO PLAY THIS GAME YOU NEED KINAH , KINAH THAT THE COMPANY DONT LET PLAYERS TO FARM . The ammount of kinah that a customer of yours need to spend for daily usage is 10 times more than the kinah he/she can make . That is ridiculous Mr Community Manager. Lastly , i would like to add that isnt the place nor the job for the players or the customers to give suggestions to the Company for fixes of the defective product or survice they provide or sell , it's the Company's problem and their staff to fix them. For one time realise that you have to deal with paying customers of some age .
    • Tell GF to make some of their staff or like only one dude to play test the game currently like a normal player, to experience the current condition of the game, and lets see how he's gonna make it.

And let him give his honest feedback (without firing him if he tells the truth lol) maybe you guys don't believe your playerbase cause you think we are trying to fool you into doing stuff.

Or just boot the game once and calculate yourself the things you should buy as a player to actually be able to play the game normally, and add the weekly transformation contract to that since it's a very important item (don't even count gold ingot), and finally the costs of enchanting, rerolling stats etc... people already made the calculations for you and even videos.

Maybe your are only accounting for people that got the new kinah from old kinah exchange, that have ridiculous amounts of it right now, but those are the minority, try looking at the returning players and new players that you wanted to have with this patch (they probably already left by now), player are right now not even playing the game normally cause you waste more than you gain, why bother.

Also the fact that you are against bots, and after that issue they somewhat began appearing again like magic, proof that somethings wrong (bonus mention : the broker bots that buy things that people wanna exchange without loosing kinah in the expensive absurd fees), people stealing and screwing people over in instances has also increased. This is the result when a country doesn't manage itself well, the people will start committing crimes lol.
    • @Galeas , MAKE ONE ACCOUNT and MAKE us a video how you can complete prometeus , how you can get things in game and much more. I really want to see maybe we are nobs and dont know to play the game.you say that everything is so easy.....play every day 2-3 hours (record yourself this time) for one week and let us know what you have at the end.2-3 hours like a player that need and to work keep in mind.and donate and 1000 euro in the game and pls link the video with result....
      WILL BE 0.000000001 BUT i wait your video
      aion was my wife :'.)
    • Wolx wrote:

Tell GF to make some of their staff or like only one dude to play test the game currently like a normal player, to experience the current condition of the game, and lets see how he's gonna make it.

They'll never gonna do that because aion is their job. Same thing a normal person wouldn't do to wake up sunday morning and go to work for free.

I believe Galeas said in past that he plays the game... but even if it's true, his gameplay differs from ours. Obviously he did some leveling, visited some places, tested some game mechanics, controls and stuff only because he needs to learn the basic knowledge of the game for his work. Not because he really wanted it.

There are more chances to see Galeas in the gym buffing up his biceps (sorry i couldn't resist haha :D ) rather to see him play aion for... fun.

Gameforge staff never gonna enter the game and play as a hardcore player. They won't spend weeks or months to farm or buy something. They will not go to siege. They will not form premades to go anywhere. They can't see and understand the problems a normal player will meet in the game. And they never will.

We have it as hobby, but they get paid from it.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Neverfelt wrote:

Wolx wrote:

Tell GF to make some of their staff or like only one dude to play test the game currently like a normal player, to experience the current condition of the game, and lets see how he's gonna make it.
      They'll never gonna do that because aion is their job. Same thing a normal person wouldn't do to wake up sunday morning and go to work for free.

I believe Galeas said in past that he plays the game... but even if it's true, his gameplay differs from ours. Obviously he did some leveling, visited some places, tested some game mechanics, controls and stuff only because he needs to learn the basic knowledge of the game for his work. Not because he really wanted it.

There are more chances to see Galeas in the gym buffing up his biceps (sorry i couldn't resist haha :D ) rather to see him play aion for... fun.

Gameforge staff never gonna enter the game and play as a hardcore player. They won't spend weeks or months to farm or buy something. They will not go to siege. They will not form premades to go anywhere. They can't see and understand the problems a normal player will meet in the game. And they never will.

We have it as hobby, but they get paid from it.
      That means they are doing horribly at their job. GF Hire me I'll make people comeback, fix your economy, give players satisfaction and no rage on the company with just a few ideas where do i send my CV? i can even do it for minimum no sweat, Cheers
    • Xappy wrote:

where do i send my CV
      you can freely make an account at "Glassdoor" it is a popular site, they collect company reviews and real salaries from employees of large companies and you can also place your cv there for example at GF page, I think like 30 mil people got an account @Glassdoor, I can already tell you the wages are low at Gameforge but the free lunches and free time is good, beer and pool table( I've read reviews of former employees out of curiosity) they are placed anonymous ofc and 100% verified by glassdoor they are GF employees.

Good luck!
      Not my circus, not my monkeys
    • [NICK]ciotau wrote:

@Galeas , MAKE ONE ACCOUNT and MAKE us a video how you can complete prometeus , how you can get things in game and much more. I really want to see maybe we are nobs and dont know to play the game.you say that everything is so easy.....play every day 2-3 hours (record yourself this time) for one week and let us know what you have at the end.2-3 hours like a player that need and to work keep in mind.and donate and 1000 euro in the game and pls link the video with result....
      I never said Prometon was easy. I didn't run it yet on live servers as I started playing a new char but then again that's not the question here as I'm not taking decision on what is implemented in the game, I'm not a game designer. What I can do, and what I'm doing is being your voice to the AION Team and in this case insisiting on the fact that Prometun and Mirash is really not enough.
    • Galeas wrote:

[NICK]ciotau wrote:

@Galeas , MAKE ONE ACCOUNT and MAKE us a video how you can complete prometeus , how you can get things in game and much more. I really want to see maybe we are nobs and dont know to play the game.you say that everything is so easy.....play every day 2-3 hours (record yourself this time) for one week and let us know what you have at the end.2-3 hours like a player that need and to work keep in mind.and donate and 1000 euro in the game and pls link the video with result....
      I never said Prometon was easy. I didn't run it yet on live servers as I started playing a new char but then again that's not the question here as I'm not taking decision on what is implemented in the game, I'm not a game designer. What I can do, and what I'm doing is being your voice to the AION Team and in this case insisiting on the fact that Prometun and Mirash is really not enough.
      @Galeas if u hear our voice half people stop again play this game . if gameforge dont want to other people stop game need fast fix this many problem ..

and if u can pls open new char antri elyos side pls just come 1 siege if gameforge like this siege ok np for us we dont try to go siege .
    • Galeas wrote:

[NICK]ciotau wrote:

There should be revision of everything related to item prices in shop/inventory shop ... Just one pathetic example - For one simple craft of ancient gloves i need around 200k only for Ancient Armor Scrolls ... let's not count the price of Ancient/legendary Malleability Stones ... so If i try to sell these crafted gloves to the shop/inventory sell it gives me 30k ... LoL ...
      If you give us (so generous) 500k in Mirash, and 1kk for example in Narakkali this won't cover our daily needs ... FFS I need weekly about 100k shards ... that means ~2kk , and that only for shards ...
    • I am only wondering how they came up with adding kinah to prometon and mirash only?

Did they analyze the data wrong? Like, they saw people dont run Mirash much and many others cant complete Prometon, so they thought people are to lazy/demotivated to these both instances?

And on HT/Nara they know people do it over and over again, so it would be to 'generous' again to put some kinah in there?
    • Keiji wrote:

I am only wondering how they came up with adding kinah to prometon and mirash only?

Did they analyze the data wrong? Like, they saw people dont run Mirash much and many others cant complete Prometon, so they thought people are to lazy/demotivated to these both instances?

And on HT/Nara they know people do it over and over again, so it would be to 'generous' again to put some kinah in there?
      I am wondering why they don't want to make it as it is planned to work ... meant - 400% for GoldPack users (as Premium in Korea) and always trying to nerf it and then losing weeks for "solutions".
      I am pretty sure that all custom changes are paid ... equal to change requests in software ... So instead of making things right, they are paying for custom changes - so called "solutions" ...
      They still can't realize that trying to milk people will only lead to refusing spend real money by milked people. If the game gives us pleasure, then we will be more willing to spend money for all RNG boxes on their Web Shop ...
    • Galeas wrote:

[NICK]ciotau wrote:

if you are our voice then explain to the designer that this is not a good selling product and they will loose money . Cause i dont think that they will realise what they did ,unlesss you hit a nerve there . Clearly they dont care about the aion community or the everyday gameplay of the players , so do tell them that soon enough even the old players that play for years, who spend every month real money for this game will eventually quit ,cause the kinah they already have been reduced day after day , and less than one month the kinah will be either taxed by the broker or the shop . And im not talking about the bilioners here , i m talking about the remaining players that have less than 1 bilion in their inventory and believe me , they are many ... I have talked with many of those and they have the same consern, they wont gonna continuou pay real money to something that it is unplayable . Period
    • Galeas wrote:

this part shows me you either dont play actively enough to be enchanting\crafting\rerolling stats to see the real cost just to progress.

Then Galeas you really need to think about what happens when people start getting their armor\weapon\accessories at ultimate levels where just enchanting and rerolling stats cost you 250k and 500k PER TRY respectively.

I mean I only got my first ultimate pve part yesterday and wanted to have accuracy\crit on it and was lucky enough to get both of them on my 3rd try, but what if i keep getting the wrong stats 5-10-15 times? what if i keep failing enchants and use lets say something "ridiculous" but probable: 50 enchantment stones?
      the enchanting alone would cost me 12mil, and the re-id would be around 2.5-7.5mil, and if youre unlucky at this point you still wouldnt have the stats and enchant level you want THEN YOU NEED TO REPEAT THIS FOR 15 PARTS?

I've been playing since launch and even in 1.9 when twinking at around level 30-40 was an actual thing, not one time while playing this game have i been unable to teleport to sanctum.
      in this patch this kinah meme picture became a reality for me and i had to kill a few mobs outside of town so i could afford teleporting.
      on my new character im struggling to gain enough kinah to keep trying to enchant my ancient items to +10 and i have more enchantment stones than i have kinah to use them.
      if this isnt absolutely ridiculous to you then I dont think we can see eye-to-eye on anything relating to the kinah issue

edit: if i wasnt making myself clear: even if you gave 1m per run of easy dungeons it wouldnt cover the costs of progressing at a decent rate.

this is my main char and i have kinah from previous patch on this char, i cant imagine how new characters feel without anything stocked up.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rinnie ().

• This is something many dont understand:

Getting gear and gearing up char is one part of the fun. Sure it should be hard "to a extended limit".

But currently I have to choose what I should spend my kinah next. I actually had to tell friends "Sorry I need to gather more kinah so I can join you guys, I ran out of transform scrolls". Another one is that keep running out of food / drinks / potions. Quests give greater potions, but 3x. While doing quests you use more than that.

There should be a realization that when game is fun to play (in this case: Getting actually Kinah), it makes it more comfortable where you dont have to keep making decissions "What should I buy?". I play a game to have fun. I do enough financing costs and calculations in real life.

I am not telling "GIVE ME ALL KINAH INSTANTLY!", no I am saying that getting kinah from tasks should be possible. Infact I did not see any kind of issue with the kinah salerate we had at beginning. You didnt get rich with it, but at least you could do normal stuff. If you wanted to "Get rich" you still had to make an effort.

Playing the game without kinah restricts a lot of things you could do and find it fun. Especially when you grind in game for white items and sell 4 rows of them and still are broke after several hours.

Even instances are limited even if we get bonuses from them. Sure they help, but they are still limitations "How many times you can do instance a week."

I like the existing idea with "Fighters insignia" things where you hand 10 of them in as a quest 10/10 and get 1.000.000 kinah. These kind of things works in my opinion also as dailys or something:

"Attend to Lakrum Siege 0/3 times" - Get 1.000.000 Kinah

"Kill 15 opponent players" - Get 500.000 kinah

"Kill 0/5 leaders" - Get 500.000 kinah

"Kill Kubinerk last boss 0/7 times" - get 700.000 kinah

Or something like this, you still have to see effort for them or just more quests inside instances that got kinah rewards, even if they are just like currently few NPC's are giving 153k kinah. I dont mind if we are made to work for our kinah, but we still need to get them a way or another, that does not include grinding full whole day for 200-300k with 4 inventory rows of white items.

I wanna play the game when I come home from work and real life.
      :cookieshugo: