But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nonono ... These are custom "solutions" ... we should not accept such a customization. The Kinah rates coming from Korea are designed to have a Premium active and then you receive Kinah sell boost ... for example 400% ... as majority of the playerbase are currently running under GoldPack, which is our EU Premium equivalent ... we should receive the same boost. The problem is that GameForge deny that ... They are hiding behind the "Good Bug" thing ... they won't tell us for sure is it setting for Premium users or not ... and also they will deny enable it ...
      Currently the whole pleasure of playing the game is dead. The game is something like survival simulator ...
    • ok @Galeas you play the game so MAKE it 1 week ,record on video and bring to your boss.than he have to change it .with evidence that is a problem there.is one thing to lvl up one char and know some things around and other to see that you play 1 week and at the end you have notting, no gear,no skill card,no kinah,NO FRENDS ANYMORE
      YOU say always comunity will be listen BUT????
      Where is the vote that we MAKE before update?
      Where are the things that you have say in the taverns?
      At least tell to us to leave and maybe we will understand BUT dont nerf again and again
      You want money? Ok why we dont have new mounts with this update?
      New pets? Scrols for instance and i can continue....
      aion was my wife :'.)
    • Galeas wrote:

Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)
      Woah, so you do believe that giving players 8 million kinah for 4 successful Narakalli and Holy Tower runs is ridiculous. This truly makes me wonder if any of you at Gameforge who decide these things actually play the game, cuz a bonus 8mil weekly income won't make a huge difference, it is actually a small amount. I'm really salty and disappointed by this patch. Even though it's definitely a lot of fun, such things like being unable to farm kinah piss me off. So,instead of just sitting here and giving you all those reasons to why even an 8mil increase in weekly income is not enough, i will recommend you to watch the youtube video Lyah uploaded on the situation since he summarises everything pretty well.
      __♥__♥_____♥__♥___
      _♥_____♥_♥_____♥__
      _♥______♥______♥__
      __♥____________♥__
      ___♥__________♥___
      ____♥_______♥_____
      ______♥___♥_______
      ________♥_________
    • Galeas wrote:

I never said Prometon was easy. I didn't run it yet on live servers as I started playing a new char but then again that's not the question here as I'm not taking decision on what is implemented in the game, I'm not a game designer. What I can do, and what I'm doing is being your voice to the AION Team and in this case insisiting on the fact that Prometun and Mirash is really not enough.
      @Galeas Can you like please tell the game designer's to actually play the game on live servers and evaluate the kinah needs for every week I mean making a very stupid thing like this won't solve anything we are still losing kinah and not gaining it just by getting our normal food shards etc... not to mention buying gold ingots transformation contracts etc..

even with this solution you say we will keep losing kinah and not gaining and this is only with ancient and legendary gear what would you think people will do when they get ultimate gear that's if they can. rerolling the stats is 1 milion kinah every 2 times this is so ridiculous and absurd
    • Galeas wrote:

Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example).
      lmao but Prome. Workshop isnt ridiculous example, especially for new servers… OMEGALUL

btw. dunno if Lyah's vid. will make any difference, cuz GF dont care about us, but keep lying "same patch as KR"... plz :<

btw 2. boting kinach farm lets begin!
      Thank U, next.
    • shynon wrote:

Woah, so you do believe that giving players 8 million kinah for 4 successful Narakalli and Holy Tower runs is ridiculous. This truly makes me wonder if any of you at Gameforge who decide these things actually play the game, cuz a bonus 8mil weekly income won't make a huge difference, it is actually a small amount. I'm really salty and disappointed by this patch.
      There is a misunderstanding here, I never said giving 8mil was too much, or at least that's not what i meant at all. I meant that we will certainly not add a lot of super easy dungeons that gives 8M each. As I said before the gates are not closed for improvements on this. That event is anyway definitely not a definitive "solution".
    • If Galeas has no idea what he is talking about *1mln per GoK run, 8 runs per week is a ridiculous idea* when he plays the game, he has contact with community and he should know that we are being serious... Well im afraid theres no hope for this game and situation about kinah because people above hime that make decisions are even more clueless.

We see aion as a game, gameforge sees aion as an excel sheet and theres is no kinah, only euros.
    • @Galeas You know I'm an old player etc, but it's still a huge struggle playing atm. :l Even I'm out of kinah almost, no way to get any and 6.2 rly sucks ur kinah as fast as any other patch.

What happened with my suggestion to simply add the +300% npc selling boost to the GP effect, as Korea did with their Premium? atm GP seems useless :s and if u can get good GP sales again, mby u can lower the p2win in shop, with best potions and form scrolls and actually make those available ingame? I rly don't like playing a game where I have to buy HP potions in cash shop lol ... "should I spend 10 cents by using this potion or just die" X/

Is the form event coming this week ? QQ and why is everything taking so long, its been 4 weeks ?
    • @Galeas, look, I understad these things take time.
      Analyzing, evaluating, debating, fixing, ecc
      But it's taking a considerable amount of time and in the meantime the players are suffering and their frustration grows by each passing day.
      They're all enthusiastic about the patch and they want to play and do stuff... being handicapped by the absense of kinah is killing that joy, that we all should experience while playing, since gaming = entertainment.
      And the reason they complain non stop on the forums is because people are passionate about the game and care for it. Otherwise they'd be indifferent and couldn't have cared less about what happened.

Just try to hurry with those fixes and tell gameforge to be more generous, in a way that is relvant.
      It won't affect your sales if you at least give people a little push, just enough so they can move forward.
    • Noctis wrote:

@Galeas You know I'm an old player etc, but it's still a huge struggle playing atm. :l Even I'm out of kinah almost, no way to get any and 6.2 rly sucks ur kinah as fast as any other patch.

What happened with my suggestion to simply add the +300% npc selling boost to the GP effect, as Korea did with their Premium? atm GP seems useless :S and if u can get good GP sales again, mby u can lower the p2win in shop, with best potions and form scrolls and actually make those available ingame? I rly don't like playing a game where I have to buy HP potions in cash shop lol ... "should I spend 10 cents by using this potion or just die" X/

Is the form event coming this week ? QQ and why is everything taking so long, its been 4 weeks ?
      this would effectively mean you NEED a gold pack, and since you always have needed a gold pack in this game, and it basicly is a subscription game because of that, i dont see the problem with just copying koreas premium system and just adding a 400% sales value increase to gold pack benefits
    • Murskaaja wrote:

I like the existing idea with "Fighters insignia" things where you hand 10 of them in as a quest 10/10 and get 1.000.000 kinah. These kind of things works in my opinion also as dailys or something:

"Attend to Lakrum Siege 0/3 times" - Get 1.000.000 Kinah

"Kill 15 opponent players" - Get 500.000 kinah

"Kill 0/5 leaders" - Get 500.000 kinah

"Kill Kubinerk last boss 0/7 times" - get 700.000 kinah

Seriously now ? we are gonna talk about some thousands as a reward of something that in order to finish it you will need even more kinah to accomplish it ? ITs simple mathimatics ! THE DESIGNER WILL calculate the daily and weekly fees and needs of kinah in everything for an average player and give equal chances to get them either by selling your farm to the shop or either by droped kinah . There is no other option . Broker is dead / Goldpack sell is dead / Craft is dead . You fix the kinah drop/sell and the % of drop rates and the success % of enchantments PERIOD . FIX THIS , CAUSE YET ANOTHER TIME YOU ARE KILLING THE GAME
    • Mary wrote:

Murskaaja wrote:

I like the existing idea with "Fighters insignia" things where you hand 10 of them in as a quest 10/10 and get 1.000.000 kinah. These kind of things works in my opinion also as dailys or something:

Seriously now ? we are gonna talk about some thousands as a reward of something that in order to finish it you will need even more kinah to accomplish it ? ITs simple mathimatics ! THE DESIGNER WILL calculate the daily and weekly fees and needs of kinah in everything for an average player and give equal chances to get them either by selling your farm to the shop or either by droped kinah . There is no other option . Broker is dead / Goldpack sell is dead / Craft is dead . You fix the kinah drop/sell and the % of drop rates and the success % of enchantments PERIOD . FIX THIS , CAUSE YET ANOTHER TIME YOU ARE KILLING THE GAME
      You do those things mentioned above anyway, you don't like getting some kinah back?
    • @Galeas I give you Ultimate Solution for everything.

Every of that suggestions need to be added ASAP.

Kinah Solution:

1. Add system like in KR where people with active "Gold Packs" selling items for "old prices"

There shouldn't be any solution when we get Kinah from Dungeons, never! Just add ad 1. and everyone will be happy. Trust me.

Additional Kinah + Transformation Contracts Solution:

1. Add New Veteran Sysytem which you was talking about. There should be Transformation Contracts and Enchant Stones.

2. Add New Hero Trials System which you was talking about. There should be Transformation Contracts, Enchant Stones and Kinah. HT are repeatable so Kinah from them should help a lot New Players.

3. Bring back Atreia Pass.There should be Transformation Contracts, Enchant Stones and Kinah. Atreia Pass is also repeatable so Kinah from it should help a lot New Players.

And that's all.
      This make Aion We always wanted.
      It's mean more old / returning users, new players etc.
      That's mean more real money for Game Forge.
      It's so easy.

Players / YouTubers already show you calculations they show you everything you need to know to fix the game and this "temporary" solution is just bad and it's not solve the problem at all.
      I can't even image how new players feels now. Me as Veteran need to stop playing atm because I just can't play, can't do anything becuase I can't get enought Kinah to play, to do Dungeons, PvP etc.So I'm waiting when you fix my game, and see you then.
    • Galeas wrote:

OK a bit more details now.

As you can see we included this small event because we wanted to have something as fast as possible. It doesn't mean that the solution will be delayed a lot. At this point I don't know when we can have it but we should know more next week definitely. Regarding the Mirash and Prometun. We all do agree that Mirash is accessible to everyone pretty fast. I know that Prometun is harder but if it is another incentive for people combined with the chance to get transformation contracts, you can clearly imagine that more people will go and more groups will be available.

We will of course check how many people are running the dungeon and killing the last boss. We are not closing the gate completely to adding a dungeon if this one is really ran by only a few people. Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)
      1kk a week even from every instance in the damn patch is not enough to cover weekly expenses. Wanna hear a ridiculous example of something? mirash 2kk a week (all runs together) and prometon 4kk, (all runs together) thats ridiculous enough. You do realize that before the ''sell items kinah fix'' you could get 4-5kk from mirash (4 entries) and around 10kk from gok, and even that was barely enough to get the transform, some gold bars and consumables every week. This is not a fix, and barely even a minor help, its more of a poke with a stick to already fed up community. And don't even bother saying ANYTHING about the added transform contract. Last week, 4nara, 4 HT, 6 Prometon (2 with luna) and party got exactly 1 CONTRACT, which obviously turned out to be 100% trash white transform. YOU have ANY, even A LITTLE clue just how many you need? Least you people should do is that WHEN it drops with that terribly low %, EVERY each member of group would get 1, not 1 to roll for entire group.
    • Ohmypepperoni wrote:

Mary wrote:

Murskaaja wrote:

You do those things mentioned above anyway, you don't like getting some kinah back?
      YES . But this isn’t going to solve the Bigger Problem here which is that "they" replace or change whatever they want before even double or triple check the rates of the economy . The problem is that they don’t consider the customer's needs and their product is defective in every possible way and they don’t even consider us as customers, because of the all in the name of the "Free to Play" , like tell me now that all this players don’t buy something from the Shop or from someone else that bought it for them from the shop for kinahs . And above all they don’t want to do their jobs , but to “throw you the ball” by saying "please make some non-ridiculous suggestions for this fix " . That is the problem ppl and everyone has to realize it . In my country, if a customer isn’t satisfied by the product or the service he leaves the company/store/ establishment for the next one or he complains about it and the management or the owners fix whatever was wrong. I dont understand why we have to explain the basics here ! And i dont understand why aion a Fun game , A GAME i repeat , came down to this ?? Isnt this supposed to be for entertainment and having fun with friends ?

It starts to get really old now , GAMEFORGE OR NCSOFT needs to fix this sooner than later . This new patch had great potential "to make Aion great again " , dont ruin it again for us , especially when is something that simple to fix .
    • Talking about what someone previously said:

"Getting gear and gearing up char is one part of the fun. Sure it should be hard "to a extended limit"."

Getting obliterated with no chance to fight back by people who were overcompensated by gameforge is not part of any fun you could possibly have, unless you are a masochist.