But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If i want to go to Workshop i need to have at least few (several? :/) legendary parts. I have 4 HT entries and 4 narakali entries. Getting an upgrade from those instances in a 6 ppl group is kinda tough, heavy rng based.

Lets say i have gotten a legendary part from those instances. Rerelling stats on it costs ~130k kinach. Those 2kk from mirash gives me 15x rerolls xD and there are 84 combinations of stats to roll from.

Cmon, for the love of god dont implement such "temporary solutions", they change nothing, they only show how much you care about the players - ie zero nyerks given.

AND

It looks like from Galeas' post that we wont get a good fix in nearest future :(
    • Yep...

@Galeas please understand that the people struggling the most with kinah are new servers. In new servers most people can't do Prometun's Workshop because we don't have compensation armour and are still farming legendary armour. Mirash means 2mil per week and while that's a start, it's kind of nothing.
      You should really consider adding the feature to Holy Tower and Narakkalli at least. I kinda understand why you don't wanna add it to Garden because of the bonus entries (could still do it and have every member receive a bit less but whatever).
      This is as much of a solution as telling Nergal Elyos "hey in order to restore faction balance, you guys will get some benefits if you take Lakrum fortress". Like...they can't.
    • OK a bit more details now.

As you can see we included this small event because we wanted to have something as fast as possible. It doesn't mean that the solution will be delayed a lot. At this point I don't know when we can have it but we should know more next week definitely. Regarding the Mirash and Prometun. We all do agree that Mirash is accessible to everyone pretty fast. I know that Prometun is harder but if it is another incentive for people combined with the chance to get transformation contracts, you can clearly imagine that more people will go and more groups will be available.

We will of course check how many people are running the dungeon and killing the last boss. We are not closing the gate completely to adding a dungeon if this one is really ran by only a few people. Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)
    • Galeas wrote:

OK a bit more details now.

As you can see we included this small event because we wanted to have something as fast as possible. It doesn't mean that the solution will be delayed a lot. At this point I don't know when we can have it but we should know more next week definitely. Regarding the Mirash and Prometun. We all do agree that Mirash is accessible to everyone pretty fast. I know that Prometun is harder but if it is another incentive for people combined with the chance to get transformation contracts, you can clearly imagine that more people will go and more groups will be available.

We will of course check how many people are running the dungeon and killing the last boss. We are not closing the gate completely to adding a dungeon if this one is really ran by only a few people. Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)
      Prometun last boss has a 7min enrage time, you cannot defeat unless your party members have certain gear.
      No matter how many groups are made, none of them will defeat the boss if the dps is not enough aka unless they have the gears

edit: as this is a temporary measure, you should have added the same drop to HT and narakali, even if 4kk on top per char a week won't make any difference...
    • Narakkali and Holy Tower (as mid-game instances everyone should be able to complete) would've been a better choice than Workshop (an endgame instance with a certain standard for gear), though arguably, why not all of them?
      For someone who can complete Workshop, this is a whooping 6kk per week. That's not even enough to stay afloat while minimising expenses as much as possible.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hakurin ().

• Galeas wrote:

500k each member for HT/Nara is ok in my opinion since 8x500k= 4kk + 2kk Mirash.... Ppl will have a least some Kinah to spend on important stuffs. 6kk each weeks is not even much but its a beginning.
    • Galeas wrote:

but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example)
      you make it sound like that is a ridiculous amount, which is ridicolous if you actually play the game. You drop a legendary pve part and it can cost you up to 10kk just to re-id the stats on the item hell i am not even talking about manastones yet, then talk about daily 3,9m for gold ingots.

I am a hardcore grinder, but my money is just sinking slow and steady, and that is coming from a hardcore player, hell I do not want to know how people with no GP or less time to play feel about the game at the moment lol.

Just put reward on Holy Tower and Narakkali also, it is not like those are easy with randoms who wipe you over and over for hours.
    • Galeas wrote:

You play in aion as not what you can know about players and instances as soon as you monitor the forum on the secret of gales start playing without any donations as a new player will find out how hard it is to think before you write
    • Galeas wrote:

And another week will pass. Even 500k per player in GoK run is kinda "nothing" if we think about all the expenses you have to make to buy scrolls, food, reroll stats, slot thing, craft etc. Not to mention 3x gold bars a day and a transformation scroll every week - its so hard to sustain kinah if we want this (need this).
    • Galeas wrote:

I understand the logic behind that. But the servers that are struggling the most with kinah simply cannot do the instance as it has an enrage timer and we don't have the gear yet.
      Just add it to Holy Tower at least. It's an accessible instance while needing knowledge of the boss abilities to successfully do it (literally one member can kill the entire group lol) and it's 4 runs per week so it's not ridiculous.
    • roflatgf wrote:

Sorayami wrote:

500k each member is ok in my opinion since 8x500k= 4kk + 2kk Mirash.... Ppl will have a least some Kinah to spend on important stuffs. 6kk each weeks is not even much but its a beginning.
      8x500k? As I know Mirash Refugee has 4 entry per week ... so it's 2kk per week ...
      yes i forgot to mention that the 500k should be added to Nara and HT. Edited :)
    • easiest solution would be to revert back to 5.8 and forget this patch ever reached us. The level of p2w in these 2 versions is obvious. I have a friend that spent in the last few weeks around 2k luna resseting instances because theres nothing to do and its "fun" . sure its his or hers money but
      :nothingtoseehere: