Anti Bot suggestion idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anti Bot suggestion idea

Most of players wont agree but actually its to easy for Kinah seller to make kinah from botting.

So here is the suggestions :

• Delete craft item drop from beginner area mobs, increase potions transformation from it instead (+30%).
    • Increase drop from mobs around all Garnison / add x5 per drop when it does drop (around Garnisons mobs).

In that way bot can't make kinah easyer, & will be cofnronted to PvP so there is no way to farm it easly for them.
    Instead players who want to farm these materials will be able to do it around garnisons mobs & will be able to drop them x5 per mobs when it does drop.
    So nothing is lost, just a simple way to cover kinah seller.

1. It will increase PvP
    2. Stop Bot
    3. & creat an infinite circle of worth farming/pvp crafting meta. (because its x5 drop per mobs if drop gold/legendary/ultimes craft material)
    Aion0095.jpg
  • I like how rich you are =) sadly we dont have so many cheap stones on antriksha, especially legendary one.
    In case we can make kinah from selling gold stuff, this prices are nice for me. I really dont care to play in a legit way, when publisher spit in my face and after that offer me to buy some overpriced napkins to clean it. Thanks, alot.
    Econony is already ruined, game trashed. Who care now about bots? In korea botting is a common thing.
    You are ready to farm 3 hours to cover 100 pots price?

Of cource a normal company must deal with bots, cheats, protect players and so on. Use frost, activeanticheat, gameguard or what ever or just ban manually. Check the forum of rubot, its 10 years old programm and developer says it works only on eu servers! Imagine how low protection is if bot doesnt work on free servers with 10 people online using activeanticheat as guard.
    This guys have only 2 bottons: "Add to shop" and "Withdraw cash" and thats all they care about. Imho.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ddpapa ().

• I'm not rich at all. But bots are not the solution for a nerfed system.You have lower purchase prices, but lower sale prices too.

It's a shame that only players with bots and illegal methods can earn kinah currently, without any control.

The point is easy: if the support is not able to control the bots, then they should allow all players to benefit from them, as in Korea. That would be fairer for all.
  • MagicSteel, is it a shame that only p2w palyers can obtain transformations? Craft luna bundles with no limits? Get unlimited enchants from shop? Ultimate potions? Huh, not enough? How about kinah bundles? Minions? All this was removed from ingame content, for only to be payed with cash.
    Its only 3d week =)) soon will be more fun.
    Still care much about bots?
  • Zorkas wrote:

I like gameforge idea. We all should play with a main character and that's it. No alts more accounts for nothing and trading stones.
    not a GF idea... indeed, they encuraged to have multi accounts in the past. NCSoft turned to the idea "play-your-main".
    I like it as well, and in my opinion the only way to fight botting (I haven't seen much, actually) is to punish main accounts, as someone already said.
    Limit drops will only ruin the game to people, like me, who's trying to gear his char up without having a rich game backgroud....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wahuha ().

• Based on the comment from Galeas, botting is allowed and GF dont care about it anyway.

Look at the other thread Fregion closed. Even if they say trading between broker is a workaround, i saw no real answer about what they gonna do against those broker scripters.

And lets be honest, finding these bots in all maps is not my job as a player.
  • I think all they need to do is to make them untradable at broker.. that's all.. it will stop boting for sure :asmile:
    About 1 char per account not maybe, but 1 account per player - yes.. how they will do it idk.. but it will be good decision and will solve a lot of problems in gameplay and in ingame economy.
  • Keiji wrote:

Based on the comment from Galeas, botting is allowed and GF dont care about it anyway.

Look at the other thread Fregion closed. Even if they say trading between broker is a workaround, i saw no real answer about what they gonna do against those broker scripters.

And lets be honest, finding these bots in all maps is not my job as a player.
    Please don't spread false information on this forum, it will be my last warning about this.

Botting is never and has never been allowed.