Daeva Skills low rate problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buburuza wrote:

Nop, the rate is normal.

Normally when i'm making 4/4 GoK, I'm getting 0/4 shugo or 1/4 (i'm feel lucky on that day).
    You guys have only super lucky RNG when you say "got nerfed".

(I got my last legendary skill box from HT on normal smuggler, since we have 100% loot we got higher chance).
    Bruh where did u get that delusional stuff lad it takes 5 entrys to get shugo you clearly don't know kr version it spawns alot lmao just bc u get a legendary daeva does not mean rate is normal LOL
  • Spartac wrote:

I don’t even have it, :) but I don’t care about it this game is already trash and waste of time and money like ArchAge good luck be smart guys stop supporting this trash
    I am looking for a other game after playing Aion for 9 years its now far to mutch Gamble/RNG any suggestion for a nice game without this crap?
  • Starset wrote:

Parra wrote:

Spartac wrote:

I don’t even have it, :) but I don’t care about it this game is already trash and waste of time and money like ArchAge good luck be smart guys stop supporting this trash
    I am looking for a other game after playing Aion for 9 years its now far to mutch Gamble/RNG any suggestion for a nice game without this crap?
    MMO type or any?
    mmo adventure :)
  • Appelsap wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

Nop, the rate is normal.

Normally when i'm making 4/4 GoK, I'm getting 0/4 shugo or 1/4 (i'm feel lucky on that day).
    You guys have only super lucky RNG when you say "got nerfed".

(I got my last legendary skill box from HT on normal smuggler, since we have 100% loot we got higher chance).
    Bruh where did u get that delusional stuff lad it takes 5 entrys to get shugo you clearly don't know kr version it spawns alot lmao just bc u get a legendary daeva does not mean rate is normal LOL
    Didi you read? when i'm making 4 GoK i'm getting like 0 or 1 shugo. I don't know if you getting more.
  • Everything is pretty low in terms of rate the only thing high is the failure on enchanting.
    At 6.5 patch we will need to enchant those devanion skills i cant imagine to do that with this drop rate i got 3 Devanions skills 2 of them were from Gold Sand shop, either way or the shugos spawn empty or the rare times they actually have chest i lose the roll..
  • I agree with same opinion as many have written in here already. The rate is okay. These skill are not something that should be available a lot and you have by now good chance to get one. If you're lucky ofcourse.
    :cookieshugo:
  • Zekeee wrote:

I agree with same opinion as many have written in here already. The rate is okay. These skill are not something that should be available a lot and you have by now good chance to get one. If you're lucky ofcourse.
    Is that why 90% of the bards I meet already have their best in class daevanion skills?
  • Rym wrote:

Zekeee wrote:

I agree with same opinion as many have written in here already. The rate is okay. These skill are not something that should be available a lot and you have by now good chance to get one. If you're lucky ofcourse.
    Is that why 90% of the bards I meet already have their best in class daevanion skills?
    No, I have some friends that buy additional runs(not like 1-5, like 50) and they run it like crazy even on alts(then enter with main) to get all the skills and I can tell, that some of them have already ALL. This is their thing as I see it. For me, non casher, I run all instances on 3 chars (got time for that these days). On my main I got so far 2 legendaries, but I have seen much more than that. I saw a lot of boxes, my friends getting skills. I was just unlucky to roll it. As far as I see it it's not something like the problem with transformation contracts. The rate is okay, it's mostly about luck and amount of runs you go. Nothing like the amount of spawn of the shugo or % drop rate of legendaries should be increased . That is just my opinion.ni
    :cookieshugo:
  • nara is just not a good place to get the skills if you want to get a good feeeling of the spawn rates.
    farm holy tower if you wanna reset & go with multiple friends and their alts.
    the issue with nara is, if you dont kill the first boss you ll never get all spawnpoints and then you might have a shugo ID but get unlucky and it is behind the first boss while in holy tower you can always reach all spawn points and so it's a better indication of the spawn rates.
    but ye overall it's just rng rng rng
  • tower rly hard for alts :c and some classes xD

got shugo with gunner and it took me 20-30min to clean everything, 2-3 mobs by 2-3 mobs. u cant kill more cuz of 10s aetherhold. not every class is a glad

but yea, 1 shugo in 12 nara runs isnt good rates either. :c but at least its doable with gok gear alts
  • In my opinion, and at this point in time when most people have all their skills or at least their essential skills unlocked while others do not, there should be a script running in the GameForge servers which checks out the number of entries you have for Holy Tower, Prometun's Workshop, Narakkalli and Makarna of Bitterness.

The script in question would check whether a shugo or not has spawned in the instance after you complete it and, in the case that for example you have done the 3 out of the 4 weekly Narakkalli runs, it will forcefully spawn a shukiruk smuggler on your last run.

I believe this to be a much better way of farming shugos as well as a direct countermeasure to the game's RNG which seems to actively work against some players, and in other's favor, due to how luck and probability works.

@Galeas Could it be possible to make this for the EU servers?