Daeva Skills low rate problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buburuza wrote:

Tuesday runs
    x4 Nara - 2 times Splendid Shugo (100% legendary daeva skillbook)
    x4 Holy Tower - no shugo
    x3 Ashunatal - 1 time Normal Shugo

our 4 best runs so far.

Later Edit:
    I've got Sunday on Garden, Legendary Daeva skillbook from untrained shugo, and I had no loot buff.

100% RNG.
    U must be blessed :like:
  • Appelsap wrote:

I did narak 50 times already never seen shugo spawn, but in holy tower few times shugo did spawn and in promtun also 0 pls garden is joke 10% is like 0000000000000,1 chance of legendary.
    I toke legendary from GOK
  • Exiled wrote:

Thiis week I had 4x Nara, 4x HT, 4x GOK additional 6x HT and no any never shugos ?(
    Could it have something to do with 100% buff we have and the shugo wont spawn that mutch now? after there Mainentrance?because the smuggler thats never drops it ,is dropping it with this buff,and sins they nerfed the smuggler if you look to korea smuggler spawn.
    It would not supprise me that Gameforge did Nerfed smuggler spawn as long we have the 100% buff!

They still want that people spend there 200 Gold Bars for this chest with duplicates. and maby they wont allow us to get the skill sooner! i did not get the smuggler with buff i did run 14 times Nara and 2x HT with some luna too totaly no spawn ,when we did not have the buff i found him 2 times in 8 runs and he was allways empthy this is strange!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().

• Lionboy wrote:

Appelsap wrote:

I did narak 50 times already never seen shugo spawn, but in holy tower few times shugo did spawn and in promtun also 0 pls garden is joke 10% is like 0000000000000,1 chance of legendary.
    I toke legendary from GOK
    I never even saw the legendary from GOK and ive been running it daily since the beggining of the patch same as Narakali and Holy Tower i do them since the start of the patch i saw the shugo drop few times and only 1 time it drop the legendary chest all the time they are empty its ridiculous on 6.5 we will need to enchant them but how can we do that if we cant even get them all thanks to this droprate?
  • @Galeas Did you nerf after several mainentrances the Smuggler Spawn with Legendary Skill Chest? we now have this buff but several people complain that the smuggler not spawning allmost anymore in Narakali/Holy Tower Etc? i did not found him anymore in 12runs Narakali and atleast 2x holy tower.

Without this buff i did see him 1 time per 4 weekly runs in Narakali but he was allways empthy ,now no spawn anymore in several instances my friends have the same thing?
  • Parra wrote:

@Galeas Did you nerf after several mainentrances the Smuggler Spawn with Legendary Skill Chest? we now have this buff but several people complain that the smuggler not spawning allmost anymore in Narakali/Holy Tower Etc? i did not found him anymore in 12runs Narakali and atleast 2x holy tower.

Without this buff i did see him 1 time per 4 weekly runs in Narakali but he was allways empthy ,now no spawn anymore in several instances my friends have the same thing?
    The lootfbuff doesnt influence the smuggler spawning, it spawning IS NOT loot. The only thing it influences is the chance for a legendary skill of the normal shugo.
  • what are you talking about ? what RNG and blah blah blah ? They nerfed shugo 100% cause this buff.16 runs in nara 8 ht again nara with different alts 0 shugo spawn.Gameforge are you kidding us yes ?You giving us some things every week and you nerf another critical things.And the funny thing is that you dont say anything about changes and we have to understand them under the bugs.And then ppl comming and talking about unlucky players.COMPARE before the last mini patch before 2 days and compare now before you come over here and say things without sense.
  • [NICK]dracumelspata wrote:

what are you talking about ? what RNG and blah blah blah ? They nerfed shugo 100% cause this buff.16 runs in nara 8 ht again nara with different alts 0 shugo spawn.Gameforge are you kidding us yes ?You giving us some things every week and you nerf another critical things.And the funny thing is that you dont say anything about changes and we have to understand them under the bugs.And then ppl comming and talking about unlucky players.COMPARE before the last mini patch before 2 days and compare now before you come over here and say things without sense.
    Lol. Slow down. Take a break…

Imo its about luck but who knows… maybe they "touched" the shugos :o.

Btw dude I didnt come here to "say things without sense", I just share my opinion so… Dunno why some of u are so agrresive :v?
    Thank U, next.
  • Zergie wrote:

Parra wrote:

@Galeas Did you nerf after several mainentrances the Smuggler Spawn with Legendary Skill Chest? we now have this buff but several people complain that the smuggler not spawning allmost anymore in Narakali/Holy Tower Etc? i did not found him anymore in 12runs Narakali and atleast 2x holy tower.

The lootfbuff doesnt influence the smuggler spawning, it spawning IS NOT loot. The only thing it influences is the chance for a legendary skill of the normal shugo.
    I found the smuggler in Prometeon with 100% drop buff up, but he was empthy is this normal with this buff up?
  • Psycho wrote:

[NICK]dracumelspata wrote:

what are you talking about ? what RNG and blah blah blah ? They nerfed shugo 100% cause this buff.16 runs in nara 8 ht again nara with different alts 0 shugo spawn.Gameforge are you kidding us yes ?You giving us some things every week and you nerf another critical things.And the funny thing is that you dont say anything about changes and we have to understand them under the bugs.And then ppl comming and talking about unlucky players.COMPARE before the last mini patch before 2 days and compare now before you come over here and say things without sense.
    Lol. Slow down. Take a break…
    Imo its about luck but who knows… maybe they "touched" the shugos :o.

Btw dude I didnt come here to "say things without sense", I just share my opinion so… Dunno why some of u are so agrresive :v?
    I did run nara 23 times now with luna etc no spawn anymore. i only got him one time in Prometeon with the 100% buff up, the smuggler was empthy even with this buff. GOK he is still spawning on regular bases
  • Zergie wrote:

Parra wrote:

I now that spawn smuggler not having anything to do with this buff ,it would give us a bigger chance that when he spawns we get Legendairy skill chest, thats why i have the feeling GF did ruduce/nerfed the spawning of the smuggler.

Btw i did 23 times narakali no spawn of the smuggler i found him one time with 100% buff in prometeon and he did not drop chest ,he was empthy even with 100% buff!