Daeva Skills low rate problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idea for "Event with Daevanion Skill Book".

1/ They can do something like increase drop rate + % of shugo appear in instances.

2/ Put in Lacrum Shugo/Shugo Vending Machine and this Shugo/Shugo Vending Machine would exchange these Deavanion Skill Chests with special item "X" for it ( just like at beggining of 6.2 in EU, event with shugos).

It would look like this:

100/other amount of "X" item = Deavanion Skill Chest.

//("X" item can be acquired by doing special event quests)

@Galeas @Celes What do You guys think about this?

:slove:

/Edit.

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

you mean like this?
    aion.plaync.com/events/2018/18…source=logger_kw&_C_=4380
    Page dont want to open dunno why… :<
    Thank U, next.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Psycho ().

• @Galeas can you respond to people questions about this smuggler sins we have this great 100% drop event ,the smuggler seems not to spawn anymore as often.

40x runs Nara/prom/ht in total 2 x normal shugo spawn i did have full 100% buff up and the Energy of response gives extra 5% drop rate,so with a total of 105% droprate buff , both this Smugglers were empthy!

if i have a 100% this should give us 100% chest drop? is this 100% drop buff not affecting the normal Smuggler?? and why we not get him so often anymore??

2x questions ,can you atleast answer your paying customers??

The post was edited 3 times, last by Parra ().

• 1. The smuggler does not have 50% drop chance, if it would have had it the buff would make it's drop chance 100%.

50% + 100% = 100%, because 50% + 100% of 50% = 50+50 = 100

Even if the mathematical calculation which determines the drop chance were to be incorrect, which would mean that 50%+100% = 150% it is still a 100% increase in drop chance, and more than 100% chance to drop an item is not possible, no matter what. Sorry Pidchi, your formula is only correct in other factors (example: XP % boosts).

Possibility 2. The buff never affected smuggler drop chances.

Thirdly, GameForge did nerf the smuggler spawn rate. There is no need to tell me otherwise Galeas, even if you will say it a hundred times over my opinion will not be swayed. I have deducted this based upon it's spawns during the first weeks compared to it's spawn rate now, and I deduct an approximate decrease of 100% in spawn chances (if it were 10%, now it would be 5%). And an even greater decrease for Splendid Shukiruk spawn rate, it used to spawn like mad at the start, but now I have not seen one in weeks. This is not RNG, if it were, it would have always been extremely rare even for me whom was born with extremely bad luck in all things gambling related, such as random number generators.

It was not a lot for a Splendid Shukiruk to spawn at least 2 times in all the instances combined (HT + Nara + Prometun + Makarna); but now? Now you can barely have one normal smuggler, that may or may not drop a skill chest, on which you may or extremely likely will NOT win the roll, from which you may or may not get a skill you already have.
  • Rym wrote:

1. The smuggler does not have 50% drop chance, if it would have had it the buff would make it's drop chance 100%.

Even if the mathematical calculation which determines the drop chance were to be incorrect, which would mean that 50%+100% = 150% it is still a 100% increase in drop chance, and more than 100% chance to drop an item is not possible, no matter what. Sorry Pidchi, your formula is only correct in other factors (example: XP % boosts).

Thirdly, GameForge did nerf the smuggler spawn rate. There is no need to tell me otherwise Galeas, even if you will say it a hundred times over my opinion will not be swayed. I have deducted this based upon it's spawns during the first weeks compared to it's spawn rate now, and I deduct an approximate decrease of 100% in spawn chances (if it were 10%, now it would be 5%). And an even greater decrease for Splendid Shukiruk spawn rate, it used to spawn like mad at the start, but now I have not seen one in weeks. This is not RNG, if it were, it would have always been extremely rare even for me whom was born with extremely bad luck in all things gambling related, such as random number generators.

It was not a lot for a Splendid Shukiruk to spawn at least 2 times in all the instances combined (HT + Nara + Prometun + Makarna); but now? Now you can barely have one normal smuggler, that may or may not drop a skill chest, on which you may or extremely likely will NOT win the roll, from which you may or may not get a skill you already have.
    Exactly this what i mean.Gameforge continues to nerf things without announcement.Its not bad luck or RNG.I tested myself i have 3 accounts with 1600+ lunas each.I did at least 12 runs per account and i found only 1 shugo.The nerf comes from the last mini update.36+ runs in Narakkalli and i found only 1 shugo when before this patch we meet the shugo at least 1time per 4 runs.

Probably they will make some kind of event on Christmas and legendary skills will be in excellent position on it.Like lvl 8 p2w Shugo game.
  • iduk wrote:

What would be the benefit of nerfing the spawn rate? We do not have the skillbooks in out aion shop. I saw btw. 4 shugos this week, one was the greater.
    But for some reason you always disagree with nerfs.You always have the best possible enchantment rate or you find shugos from nowhere and you are the side of the Gameforge.Probably you agree that the kinah fix was bugged too.Sorry but i dont believe you but i will try to respect your "opinion".I know you dont care but i dont care too.
  • [NICK]papichulo wrote:

Psycho wrote:

@Galeas @Celes What do You guys think about event with these shugos? Would it be doable?

Or it is something that would required NCsoft's permission ;d?

you mean like this?aion.plaync.com/events/2018/18…source=logger_kw&_C_=4380

Psycho wrote:

Idea for "Event with Daevanion Skill Book".

1/ They can do something like increase drop rate + % of shugo appear in instances.

2/ Put in Lacrum Shugo/Shugo Vending Machine and this Shugo/Shugo Vending Machine would exchange these Deavanion Skill Chests with special item "X" for it ( just like at beggining of 6.2 in EU, event with shugos).

It would look like this:

/Edit.

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

you mean like this?
    nc korea is running shugo daeva skill event now, if u check site u will see
  • Rym wrote:

1. The smuggler does not have 50% drop chance, if it would have had it the buff would make it's drop chance 100%.

thx for explain this.
  • [NICK]papichulo wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Psycho wrote:

@Galeas @Celes What do You guys think about event with these shugos? Would it be doable?

Psycho wrote:

It would look like this:

/Edit.

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

you mean like this?

Ok we will not get this its going to benefit us so its forbidden!
  • Parra wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Psycho wrote:

Psycho wrote:

It would look like this:

/Edit.

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

you mean like this?

Ok we will not get this its going to benefit us so its forbidden!
    The event spawn shugo in cubic instance from what i see
  • I just had a legendary skill drop from a GoK shugo. I didn't even know it was possible since I've seen countless ancient books and nothing else. Also people kept telling me that GoK always drops the same. Apparently they were wrong.
  • Herz wrote:

I just had a legendary skill drop from a GoK shugo. I didn't even know it was possible since I've seen countless ancient books and nothing else. Also people kept telling me that GoK always drops the same. Apparently they were wrong.
    The gold chest from Gok always drops the same skill, not the shugo as it has small chance to drop legendary chest
  • [NICK]dracumelspata wrote:

iduk wrote:

What would be the benefit of nerfing the spawn rate? We do not have the skillbooks in out aion shop. I saw btw. 4 shugos this week, one was the greater.
    But for some reason you always disagree with nerfs.You always have the best possible enchantment rate or you find shugos from nowhere and you are the side of the Gameforge.Probably you agree that the kinah fix was bugged too.Sorry but i dont believe you but i will try to respect your "opinion".I know you dont care but i dont care too.
    Where did I wrote that I agree/disagree? I just asked what would be the benefit for GF at the moment?

Maybe I would agree that the distribution system is bad, but I already have all skills I need and it took me 3 weeks, which is imo okay. I can surely say that I had luck and I would prefer a solution which is not depending on luck, but thats an other topic.In the end I just said we had Shulak spawns, so where I wrote that I disagree?

You should ready closely what other write and not talking BS about stuff which never happend.

PS: I wasted 96 legendary stones on my ancient weapon if you want to feel better. Sometimes you have luck, sometimes not. :P
    Sorry for my english =(
  • iduk wrote:

Maybe I would agree that the distribution system is bad, but I already have all skills I need and it took me 3 weeks, which is imo okay. I can surely say that I had luck and I would prefer a solution which is not depending on luck, but thats an other topic.In the end I just said we had Shulak spawns, so where I wrote that I disagree?

You should ready closely what other write and not talking BS about stuff which never happend.

PS: I wasted 96 legendary stones on my ancient weapon if you want to feel better. Sometimes you have luck, sometimes not.
    Its been Month and I have only 1 skill. Did u buy chest by Gold Ignots? If yes then it should be easy in 3 weeks :) nc.
    Thank U, next.
  • Rym wrote:

i also do feel that Gameforge nerfed the shugo spawnrate, at the start of the patch i got all my daevanion skills on my main easily, now im lucky if 1 shugo spawns in like 24 runs since 3-4 weeks?
    But of course @Galeas is going to deny everything without providing actual proof that they indeed didnt touch anything.