Daeva Skills low rate problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Galeas wrote:

    And How can I prove exactly that something that didn't happen didn't happen? This is getting ridiculous now...


    And yes I can confirmed it was not touched.
    you can make a select in database and compare with KR 6.2 patch
  • I will be clear, we will not go into a logic where we copy data to prove that something was not changed. I can totally understand the general lack of trust after all the issues that we had recently but this is clearly not going to happen. What is the next step? We show it and then you can just say the data was modified manually and we are lying.

    Then we will have requests for all game features that we should "prove" that it is true? Sorry but no.

    I'll keep on informing you honestly as I always did. If you choose not to believe me then sorry but nothing else I can do about it.
  • Galeas wrote:

    I can totally understand the general lack of trust after all the issues that we had recently..
    at least this seems to be crystalclear and i do hope you people or the ones on the higher chairs
    Are going to change alot of things or me and many more will not put up anymore and leave as its feeling like half the playerbase already left since the launch of 6.2
    This could have really been the "Aion we always wanted" but you guys decided to play with us and its time for you to either change drastically in a good way or pay the price.
  • Galeas wrote:

    I will be clear, we will not go into a logic where we copy data to prove that something was not changed. I can totally understand the general lack of trust after all the issues that we had recently but this is clearly not going to happen. What is the next step? We show it and then you can just say the data was modified manually and we are lying.

    Then we will have requests for all game features that we should "prove" that it is true? Sorry but no.

    I'll keep on informing you honestly as I always did. If you choose not to believe me then sorry but nothing else I can do about it.
    How to believe this @Galeas please put you in my place and buy from Aion Shop stuff with chance to give something good and you take Luna Patrol Transform potions , play this beutifull game and see you cant enchant all item because all 10+ legendary fail from +10 to +15 and i dont see +11 with 10 Legendary stone. The good thing is great job with that 2 trasnform free and kinah sell but we need more improvements on this patch as you know KR in about 20 days after release this 6.2 they release 6.5 because this is a bugged version

    EDIT:

    Look on NA at this event with pumpkim you can choise what you want from that 35 box not like us with chance and that chance for what is important is something like 0,000000000000000001% all Team from GF need to make this game accesibility to all people not only for ppl who have a lot of many to spend for great stuff. Think only a little bit more what you want to destroy a game or to be proud with a game
  • Galeas wrote:

    I will be clear, we will not go into a logic where we copy data to prove that something was not changed. I can totally understand the general lack of trust after all the issues that we had recently but this is clearly not going to happen. What is the next step? We show it and then you can just say the data was modified manually and we are lying.

    Then we will have requests for all game features that we should "prove" that it is true? Sorry but no.

    I'll keep on informing you honestly as I always did. If you choose not to believe me then sorry but nothing else I can do about it.
    4x duplicate.PNG


    Ok if not nerfed then why somany people feel that it is i did run arround 30 times now Narakali and got him 1 time with 105% buff,100% from coffin and 5% from recovery tea too together 105% and ofcorse he was empthy, so i was so done that after several weeks i did buy for again today for 200GB a chest again after spending 600 Goldbars earlyer on this Rng Box in sand shop, And what do you think Galeas 4X Duplicates welcome to GF 800 Gold bars true the drain, i have them in my warehouse look picture of duplicates from Sandshop and i missing 4 deavanion skills.
  • Parra wrote:

    Galeas wrote:

    I will be clear, we will not go into a logic where we copy data to prove that something was not changed. I can totally understand the general lack of trust after all the issues that we had recently but this is clearly not going to happen. What is the next step? We show it and then you can just say the data was modified manually and we are lying.

    Then we will have requests for all game features that we should "prove" that it is true? Sorry but no.

    I'll keep on informing you honestly as I always did. If you choose not to believe me then sorry but nothing else I can do about it.

    but finally you cant do anything to prove some important things that we feel here.Ok you dont touch anything.Search for bugs then.It CANT be possible to do 40+ runs with 0 or 1 shugo spawn.Do you believe that we came here for no reason drama ?Do you believe that we are here to fill pages and pages with posts without sense?Some of us we play this game 9 years.We know very well what RNG means or bad luck.But now its like to have an item +0 and trying to do it +1 with 40 stones and we have 40 fails in a row.We could ask for some events like KR to put more chances for legendary skills but NO we just need the rates that we had before the last mini patch.But tell us honestly @Galeas before you come here and tell us that all these that we say its going to be ridiculous you did anything about it ? You take maybe somehow a compare list with shugo spawn rates before the patch and after? You searched maybe whats the rates in KR patch 6.2 and the rates here? You asked NC soft maybe if they changed something after the last patch ?Maybe you did something wrong when you roll back the servers ?Or you just come over here to show us your offensive attitude and tell us "Guys thats it AND if you want - If you dont want just go and play another game and dont bother me with ridiculous questions" ?

    and it would be at least gentle on the part of you not to guess what we would do if you were trying to give us a piece of evidence against what we are giving you

    The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]dracumelspata ().

  • [NICK]dracumelspata wrote:

    but finally you cant do anything to prove some important things that we feel here.Ok you dont touch anything.Search for bugs then.It CANT be possible to do 40+ runs with 0 or 1 shugo spawn.Do you believe that we came here for no reason drama ?Do you believe that we are here to fill pages and pages with posts without sense?Some of us we play this game 9 years.We know very well what RNG means or bad luck.But now its like to have an item +0 and trying to do it +1 with 40 stones and we have 40 fails in a row.We could ask for some events like KR to put more chances for legendary skills but NO we just need the rates that we had before the last mini patch.But tell us honestly @Galeas before you come here and tell us that all these that we say its going to be ridiculous you did anything about it ? You take maybe somehow a compare list with shugo spawn rates before the patch and after? You searched maybe whats the rates in KR patch 6.2 and the rates here? You asked NC soft maybe if they changed something after the last patch ?Maybe you did something wrong when you roll back the servers ?Or you just come over here to show us your offensive attitude and tell us "Guys thats it AND if you want - If you dont want just go and play another game and dont bother me with ridiculous questions" ?
    As I said rates were not touched. Of course I can ask the team to check and I will like I always do in such cases.
    Please don't use my words to pretend I said something that I didn't. I never said to people that they shouldn't ask questions and that their questions are ridiculous and I won't tolerate anyone to pretend such things (because it's simply not true). If I didn't want to answer questions here I wouldn't post 10 times a day, I would simply ignore questions and post news. Everything you say is obviously what's being done whenever there is a potential issue, that goes without saying.

    I'm using facts. Which was in that case that we didn't touch anything. And I was answering to people saying we are lying about it; no we are not. Now of course as always the concern that there might be something wrong will be forwarded. If something wrong is found then we will take care of it.
  • @Galeas
    You meant "selective honesty"... I can agree with you on that.
    But we both know the patch ain't quite as the korean version.
    Although the enchantment rates are similar to korea, or the shugo spawn rates but the availability of items in general is way different than korea.
    Which means that we cannot progress as fast as the koreans.
    Which in the end means that our patch ain't the same as korea.
    This also means Gameforge deceived us.

    Now indulge me some speculation.
    I believe you may have not been aware of the many bugs there are in Aion atm but with the availability of items you spat in our face.
    You let everything be insanely expensive to see how it plays out, because "milking players of their money" and then maybe... maybe throwing crumbles and expect us to be grateful.


    I will not accuse you of lying but I do accuse you of "deceit" and treat us like cash-cows.
    Gameforge's management is an insult to their customers and trust me, that ship will some day sail away.

    PS: ...and you're not really doing anything. We still have a lot of issues that needs to be fixed and gameforge is barely doing anything to fix them.
    Nearly two months have passed and all you did is give us some kinah in instances and two free white contracts per week.
    Ofc, I'm wasting my time writing here because is like trying to appeal to the sensitive side of someone who has none.
  • Doombolt wrote:

    PS: ...and you're not really doing anything. We still have a lot of issues that needs to be fixed and gameforge is barely doing anything to fix them.
    Nearly two months have passed and all you did is give us some kinah in instances and two free white contracts per week.
    Ofc, I'm wasting my time writing here because is like to appeal to the sensitive side of someone that has none.
    There is still a lot to be done, true... But saying nothing was done is just plain wrong:

    -Goldpack bonus fix + compensation
    -Updating some of the obsolete veteran rewards
    -Fixing the different 6.0 exchanges that went wrong or simply did not happen
    -Luna flesh fix
    -Kinah drop event (increased twice since it started)
    -NPC sell increase to +15%
    -2 free contracts in the shop every week
    -Ranger skills bug fixed
    -Honour points fix
    -Divine fortress rewards fix



    Yet very important features are to come that's completely right: Platinerk and hero trials and more fixes for existing bugs.
  • Galeas wrote:

    Doombolt wrote:

    PS: ...and you're not really doing anything. We still have a lot of issues that needs to be fixed and gameforge is barely doing anything to fix them.
    Nearly two months have passed and all you did is give us some kinah in instances and two free white contracts per week.
    Ofc, I'm wasting my time writing here because is like to appeal to the sensitive side of someone that has none.
    There is still a lot to be done, true... But saying nothing was done is just plain wrong:
    -Goldpack bonus fix + compensation
    -Updating some of the obsolete veteran rewards
    -Fixing the different 6.0 exchanges that went wrong or simply did not happen
    -Luna flesh fix
    -Kinah drop event (increased twice since it started)
    -NPC sell increase to +15%
    -2 free contracts in the shop every week
    -Ranger skills bug fixed
    -Honour points fix
    -Divine fortress rewards fix



    Yet very important features are to come that's completely right: Platinerk and hero trials and more fixes for existing bugs.
    Maby we can get 6,5 patch sooner then planned by GF? Korea did that too they were really fast by putting 6.5 patch this should solve allot with Deavanion discussion and Enchantment Discussion its looks like its mutch better now after 6,5 patch on korea.
  • Galeas wrote:

    -Goldpack bonus fix + compensation
    -Updating some of the obsolete veteran rewards
    -Fixing the different 6.0 exchanges that went wrong or simply did not happen
    -Luna flesh fix
    -Kinah drop event (increased twice since it started)
    -NPC sell increase to +15%
    -2 free contracts in the shop every week
    -Ranger skills bug fixed
    -Honour points fix
    -Divine fortress rewards fix
    - The goldpack bonuses with untradeable stones is just bad. Players need to place the stone bags in broker with all their alts, then use that kinah to buy an item from their main and loose a lot with the broker fees. Also it's a painful thing to do.
    When I did it I lost a lot of kinah in the process and wasted a lot of time creating alts, levelling them to get kinah for the auction fees, then delete them and create another.
    - The older obsolete rewards in the veteran system were replaced with newer obsolete rewards.
    Let's break down a few of them:
    few thousands of power shards take casting a few skills to get depleted
    20 or so xform potions is around 3 hours of gameplay, if you don't die and need to recast it.
    a few boxes with 10k kinah is just insulting
    a few genesis crystals on all our alts is totally useless
    a box of accessories on all our alts that is worse than garden gear is also total crap
    entry scrolls for low level instances are just waste of space in the veteran system... fodder item
    few integrated return scrolls... will take you moving a few times from X to Y and... please, we can get them ingame - CHEAP
    luna bundles - the only ok reward because it's account-wide and luna is useful
    Overall the "redesigned" veteran system is almost total junk.

    As for the "bug fixes", well, it's gameforge job to fix them ASAP (I was talking about issue fixing, which I meant the item progression and availability).
    Also, the flesh lumps from hell pass are dropping now but we lost a lot of them during the bug period and the only ok reward would be the manastone box if it was not random... but since it's random, tell me, how many weeks should I grind hell pass until I get ONE useful manastone? (in my case crit strike).
    The NPC selling "thing" is just you giving back what you took from us before. I wouldn't qualify it as "adding an extra feature" that wasn't before in the game.
    Ranger bug fix is nice, thank god I can actually play my own character (sarcasm here).
    The two contracts per week is not entirely bad, the only problem is that it will take us maybe 20 years until we can acquire kaisinel or the legendary we need for our class (since it's all RNG).
    Ofc, I don't mind spending some money in the cash shop but I will never go crazy with it. I'm not a gambler.
    In fact I despise gambling and what you're doing here with the RNG loot-box system is forcing us to become addicted, which is disgusting of you, gameforge.
    Ofc, I won't give more than I intend to and since the few I spend doesn't get me anywhere in the game, I might as well don't spent it at all.

    So, get a clue Galeas.
  • @Galeas as you said you talking honestly to us.So pls tell us you play this game ? Have you play this game before ? If no i will understand and at least for me i dont have anything more to ask from you.But if yes tell me pls as player and not as CM.Whats your opinion about the game and the options that we have to progress atm ? And 2nd you are really happy about the publisher decisions ?
  • Seeing these dudes from Gameforge argue that they didn't modify x/y/z is hilarious.

    Mate, don't you see the problem? The drop rate for whatever is talked about here is low. Double that drop rate and players will be happy.

    I don't understand where the problem is, do you want more people to quit?
  • Galeas wrote:

    Doombolt wrote:

    PS: ...and you're not really doing anything. We still have a lot of issues that needs to be fixed and gameforge is barely doing anything to fix them.
    Nearly two months have passed and all you did is give us some kinah in instances and two free white contracts per week.
    Ofc, I'm wasting my time writing here because is like to appeal to the sensitive side of someone that has none.
    There is still a lot to be done, true... But saying nothing was done is just plain wrong:
    -Goldpack bonus fix + compensation
    -Updating some of the obsolete veteran rewards
    -Fixing the different 6.0 exchanges that went wrong or simply did not happen
    -Luna flesh fix
    -Kinah drop event (increased twice since it started)
    -NPC sell increase to +15%
    -2 free contracts in the shop every week
    -Ranger skills bug fixed
    -Honour points fix
    -Divine fortress rewards fix



    Yet very important features are to come that's completely right: Platinerk and hero trials and more fixes for existing bugs.
    There is honestly something worng with shugo rates honestly i didnt post this for fun and complain like cry baby its just facts aswell I play this game alot since the release of patch i got 578 hours already and 9 shugo appeared and half of them were empty and i didnt get any shugo besides the ancient one just find solution maybe something went worng with extraction of the files that values maybe effected by it
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

    Seeing these dudes from Gameforge argue that they didn't modify x/y/z is hilarious.

    Mate, don't you see the problem? The drop rate for whatever is talked about here is low. Double that drop rate and players will be happy.

    I don't understand where the problem is, do you want more people to quit?
    Allready people left with this worst 6,2 patch ever , you can just look arround, i play on antriksha server it looks like allready half and even more people left there allready after 6,2 patch launch till today, some friends of mine all quit they gave there accounts away so frustrated they were, the ones who recieved there accounts could use all there legendary,/ultimate stones etc on broker and some made 800kk from there accounts. this people are gone for good this game is going to fall appart you see it and feel it players are not happy with this RNG/Gamble High prices in shop Enchant trubbles Legendary Deavanion skills go on go on go on Aion is under GF in the worst state ever!

    GF is not the right puplisher for this game look to Korea or NA not by far they have this new RNG/Gamble Nerf System that GF did implemented,i really hope if there is going to be ever a new eppisode ( aion 2 ) that GF is not the one that gets it,if so i wont touch that anymore ,we allready know by now what is going to happen with that,pitty a nice game as Aion is/was , is getting destroid by this company.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().

  • Parra wrote:

    look to Korea or NA
    To see deserted servers and a lot smaller playerbase? NC destoryed the game past 4.6 after they touched the enchanting system and added stuff like serums and feathers. Since then they went crazy and GF had a base to monetize a lot more content than it was ever possible in the past. Developer and publisher destoyed the game, not only one side.
    Sorry for my english =(
  • iduk wrote:

    Parra wrote:

    look to Korea or NA
    To see deserted servers and a lot smaller playerbase? NC destoryed the game past 4.6 after they touched the enchanting system and added stuff like serums and feathers. Since then they went crazy and GF had a base to monetize a lot more content than it was ever possible in the past. Developer and publisher destoyed the game, not only one side.
    Korea made it allready one of the worst patches they did realised that and did put fast 6,5 patch,Na did a mutch better job they did know what was going on with this 6,2 patch and made it better for there players , GF killing this game more with all nerfs all over the place in game and the shop with all RNG/Gamble going on they abuse this whole 6,2 patch to bennefit only GF and no one els.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().