Daeva Skills low rate problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • iduk wrote:

    Parra wrote:

    and 6,7 patch
    You should stop posting BS over and over again, you clearly show that you have no clue what you are talking about.
    @Ontopic: I would like to see them in (f2p!) events or for shugo gold maybe?
    :nothingtoseehere:

    @ Ontopic I allready adjust my post i was thinking they were allready on 6,7 patch now.


    Censored by Senpai

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Parra ().

  • Rym wrote:

    @Galeas

    Once again, the solution to this problem, "Daeva skills low rate problem" is very simple, yet highly effective.

    A request to Korea and if approved, to double the spawn chance of Shukiruks in instances where they spawn would work wonders in helping the community.
    Just a question was it not GF that nerf the spawn of this smuggler i did play on normal Korea server and the spawn of the smuggler was atleast double,but thats not the problem when you did got the normall smuggler you really did have a 50/50% chance to get the Legendary chest on korea , i got him several times after we got the 100% buff he drop nothing even with this buff! on EU
  • i think we already discussed that sywo was omitting things and lied in his videos, and portrayed korea like it's the best place to play aion. right. look at their empty servers. only one thing he got right. the shop is more rng and more expensive. that if you decide to spend money. otherwise the game is the same.

    the other video is nothing that a guy throwing lots of $$$ to the screen every now and then. it's no secret that na give rewards to their paying players and nothing to the f2p ones. on you you don't get rewarded either you pay or not. i prefer the later because the first one pushed more players away from the game in the long run.

    but i wanted your words not others. you claim so much but you come with nothing when we ask for proof. believe me i can check i have both versions installed.
  • failboat wrote:

    i think we already discussed that sywo was omitting things and lied in his videos, and portrayed korea like it's the best place to play aion. right. look at their empty servers. only one thing he got right. the shop is more rng and more expensive. that if you decide to spend money. otherwise the game is the same.

    the other video is nothing that a guy throwing lots of $$$ to the screen every now and then. it's no secret that na give rewards to their paying players and nothing to the f2p ones. on you you don't get rewarded either you pay or not. i prefer the later because the first one pushed more players away from the game in the long run.

    but i wanted your words not others. you claim so much but you come with nothing when we ask for proof. believe me i can check i have both versions installed.
    other video is 35 pumpkin event bundle they atleast have something! we dont have this and when we have it is RNG with worst rewards and you still need to pay i dont need to give you proof for that just look at our store! as you allready said this by yourself allot RNG, in first video the guy is having a choice what he wants . so give me all the proof you have?

    Btw i have Korean original/Na i still have and allmost 10 years EU version

    But be honest P2W players keep this Game in the air/allive so they have the right to complain F2P players should be thankfull that they can play this game for free thanks to this p2w players.
    Files

    The post was edited 6 times, last by Parra ().

  • Parra wrote:

    other video is 35 pumpkin event bundle they atleast have something! we dont have this and when we have it is RNG and you still need to pay i dont need to give you proof for that just look at our store! as you allready said this by yourself allot RNG, in first video the guy is having a choice what he wants . so give me all the proof you have?
    Btw i have Korean original/Na i still have and allmost 10 years EU version

    But be honest P2W players keep this Game in the air/allive so they have the right to complain F2P players should be thankfull that they can play this game for free thanks to this p2w players.
    you forgot to mention that 2 weeks for their event is not enough to collect 35 pumpkins as f2p player. yea p2w players keep the game afloat but i look at my na server and there are not many players in general.

    back then getting a kssn was a lot harder. you couldn't have korean original unless you're korean or a korean guy landed you his account. NA started in semptember 2009. EU in 2012. yea 10 years... not. besides the point and has no relevance to the subject. i also played aion since 2008 with aionsource on cn server. still no relevance.

    ReturningPlayer wrote:

    yeah because GF is the most F2P-players friendly version when they can't talk to other people or sell on broker because it's restricted OMEGALUL
    do you talk to other people in lfg? i haven't used lfg to chat in months. people use ts/discord. they can't sell on broker? buy a gp from broker? it's cheap. you don't have much to sell. i make kinah but i don't sell anything on the broker. what do you sell to the broker anyway? after a month of f2p you can afford to buy a gp.
  • @failboat


    :nothingtoseehere:

    And yes i play allmost 10 years with NA too and first test servers included ( look screeny i made same as my Box! i play aion from launch when you paid subscription monthly! by NCSoft i started on telemaches server. and you only could install it from double cd i still have everything in a special edition steel case.


    Don't advertise other websites and the usage of VPN's - Senpai
    Files

    The post was edited 5 times, last by Parra ().

  • Lionboy wrote:

    Galeas wrote:

    I will be clear, we will not go into a logic where we copy data to prove that something was not changed. I can totally understand the general lack of trust after all the issues that we had recently but this is clearly not going to happen. What is the next step? We show it and then you can just say the data was modified manually and we are lying.

    Then we will have requests for all game features that we should "prove" that it is true? Sorry but no.

    I'll keep on informing you honestly as I always did. If you choose not to believe me then sorry but nothing else I can do about it.
    How to believe this @Galeas please put you in my place and buy from Aion Shop stuff with chance to give something good and you take Luna Patrol Transform potions , play this beautiful game and see you cant enchant all item because all 10+ legendary fail from +10 to +15 and i don't see +11 with 10 Legendary stone. The good thing is great job with that 2 transform free and kinah sell but we need more improvements on this patch as you know KR in about 20 days after release this 6.2 they release 6.5 because this is a bugged version
    EDIT:

    Look on NA at this event with pumpkin you can choose what you want from that 35 box not like us with chance and that chance for what is important is something like 0,000000000000000001% all Team from GF need to make this game accessibility to all people not only for ppl who have a lot of many to spend for great stuff. Think only a little bit more what you want to destroy a game or to be proud with a game. And please tell us a good method how to upgrade that Item with 2 legendary pvp enchant drom 15 bundle Dred, Runa, Nevi.
    @Galeas why don't answer at this?
  • failboat wrote:

    Parra wrote:

    @failboat

    :nothingtoseehere:

    And yes i play allmost 9/10 years with NA too and first test servers included i play aion from launch when you paid subscription monthly! by NCSoft i started on telemaches server. and you only could install it from double cd i still have everything in a special edition steel case.
    :nothingtoseehere:
    AION's first major expansion pack was released to North America and Europe on September 7, 2010 under the name AION: Assault on Balaurea.

    EU Expansion 2010 i play from start 2009 allmost 10 years, and yes i dont play 10 years in korea i never said that?? i said i did play original korea!
    :nothingtoseehere:

    and you have no proof of anything you show nothing :D :D :D :D :D :D without any proof only bigmouth!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:


    Quotes censored & off-topic remark removed

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().

  • Rym wrote:

    The last time I got a daeva skill was a month ago.
    Me too. It was the ancient one and that was all. I've seen the shugo for leg drop 6 times all in all. 2 times in Runat, 2 in HT, 2 in DDG, 0 Nara. 2 times it wasnt accessible since the opposite faction dominated Runat / DDG and took it.
    Will the crafted version be different for EU? Like 80.000.000 AP, Lakrum Fortress take 10x, 8 billion kinah and 1 token that will randomly drop out of a chest from the store at the rate of a legendary transormation? ;D

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Tekkons ().

  • NA started in semptember 2009. EU in 2012. yea 10 years... not.

    failboat wrote:

    Parra wrote:

    you are somebody thats never would say sorry i miss understood or i can be wrong.
    sorry for what? you're rambling nonsense here
    1) you could buy a korean account in 2008-2009 from a website that opened in 2015? so cool... not!

    2) but i wanted your words not others. you claim so much but you come with nothing when we ask for proof. believe me i can check i have both versions installed.

    3 ) NA started in semptember 2009. EU in 2012. yea 10 years... not.

    ==========================================================================================================
    Your words above


    on 1 ) i never said this ,i said i played a original korea account wrong by you!!

    on 2 ) i gave allot of proof to you allready with videos / picture

    on 3) you totaly wrong both NA/EU did launch in 2009 so Yeessss thats almost 10 years


    i dont have to proof anything but i did because you are only believing and rambling nonsense by yourself. substantiate your story with evidence

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Parra ().