Daeva Skills low rate problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soft reverb is worse for solo pvp, it has a cast time and it does not improve your atk speed and cast speed.

Soft resonance is instantly cast, heals more than soft reverb, can be used while moving, and increases your atk speed and cast speed by 20% for 3 seconds with an effective of nearly 50% uptime.

Soft resonance is also better for pve, providing an efficient and effective DPS increase.
  • I'm missing just one daevanion skill cause I had a huge amount of gold bars from the exchange, surely not thanks to the shugos in instances. I think the only shugo drop that I got for me was the Garden one, always lost on roll from the few that actually had a drop in them xD
  • Hjarta wrote:

I'm missing just one daevanion skill cause I had a huge amount of gold bars from the exchange, surely not thanks to the shugos in instances. I think the only shugo drop that I got for me was the Garden one, always lost on roll from the few that actually had a drop in them xD
    I always lose the rolls makes me hate this game even more whoever thinks Daevanion skills was good idea idk what he was thinking ;)
  • Rym wrote:

Soft reverb is worse for solo pvp, it has a cast time and it does not improve your atk speed and cast speed.

Soft resonance is instantly cast, heals more than soft reverb, can be used while moving, and increases your atk speed and cast speed by 20% for 3 seconds with an effective of nearly 50% uptime.

Soft resonance is also better for pve, providing an efficient and effective DPS increase.

u_u nvm I changed opinion, i got both now, I think the best is not having only one both having both

I see now reverb still has that cast at begining, if it didnt had it I would still think is better but that seccond is annyoning, but less anyoning than not having both :alol: :alol: :alol: :alol:

thanks papa rngesus, i know im your favorite kid XD
    ;*
  • ReturningPlayer wrote:

the rate for the shugo is an absolute joke tbh the last 12ish shugos were all empty how about do something about it ?? how are we supposed to get skills when this very low rate spawning shugos doesn't drop them ??
    One way or the other they did a smuggler spawn nerf or the chest drop rate nerf .Where are they with there exact rates as Korea and there own words we wanna be as close to korea as we can? that is/was the biggest joke of 2018!
  • Parra wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

the rate for the shugo is an absolute joke tbh the last 12ish shugos were all empty how about do something about it ?? how are we supposed to get skills when this very low rate spawning shugos doesn't drop them ??
    One way or the other they did a smuggler spawn nerf or the chest drop rate nerf .Where are they with there exact rates as Korea and there own words we wanna be as close to korea as we can? that is/was the biggest joke of 2018!
    Smh..okay here, i'll try and help you.

@Galeas for like the 5th time, did you guys touch any of the shugo rates from Korea or are they the same?
  • Alibi wrote:

Parra wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

Smh..okay here, i'll try and help you.
    @Galeas for like the 5th time, did you guys touch any of the shugo rates from Korea or are they the same?
    Alibi dont even try they never will admit this.