Is this a joke to you? [Luna Kinah Bundle]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

To be honest I bought the box too and got disappointed the same as you. I already made a suggestion to change this this is not really worth the materials you spend.
      And whoes lost a lot of material for craft, and used all veteran reward kinah box are fraud again..... We are run out of kinah two or more week and we dont have it for teleport. Just for enchantment need to spend a lot of kinah.... XD This mirage event dont solve the problem. Pls consider again this. I know HC players will farm 0-24 it with 5 account, but pls give a chance for casual players too whoes got real life too and want to spend usually 2-3 hour with this game / day. ATM this patch unplayable for casuals and lot of player leave the game because it.
    • Each time i crafted it with hopes that maybe it will give more kinah it was always 1000kinah. Thanks gameforge i can upgrade now my gear by this amount of money!
    • @Galeas make suggestion to GF to remodel all current system and to free this patch from all restriction they made because its not playable at this moment people who want to play normal amount of time 2-3h a day don't have a chance in this game even if they spend money in cash shop (and mostly this ppl will buy from shop if there is actual something infront for their money -remove rng boxes). the solution is to give way to players not chance but actual real drop rate so they can farm in game and options in shop to buy items that are hard to get in game, but not completely remove ,this is not NC soft but in you power to do it and if care you can get more profit out of it. All around the world is well known that good business is make when you care for customers and more profitable
    • Galeas wrote:

To be honest I bought the box too and got disappointed the same as you. I already made a suggestion to change this this is not really worth the materials you spend.
      They put another 6 kinah bundles (additional to the 4 bundles they put last week) in the VR as well, which, I think, is not well thought as well (maybe a mistake?). Please report this too :(
    • @'Galeas Another day login in and returning user and legion member just back from 2 week and asking me how to teleport because he has no kinah . Well what to tell them ? People try to play and they just can ‘t because everything way overpriced kinah wise in order to just play verdus the ratio one can make any kinah . The solution ? We all still waiting for it though alot these new and returning players just log off and don’t play anymore . A new dawn and 4 week later half the servers have no kinah left and solutions after 1 month + still not arrived . Mirash Refuge x4 and Holy Tower x4 don’t even remotly solve the kinah issue , actively playing everyday cost ALOT more then what we make daily . Personally havnt been able to buy 12,3 million contract for past 2 weeks at this moment . But what ever we Say nothing happen and the old , new and returning users are leaving everyday , legion activity is down to the hardcore players but they already starting play other games to save their kinah lol . When are we getting this problem fixed ? It takes way too long ... seem its just a joke to you all in GF or maybe intended . NA server doing a whole better job and they adjusted a lot of things for 6.2 yet here on EU we get event for weeks and weeks that give 0 reward because where are the minced meats , but this another problem that EU players are used to . When we get a fix Galeas ? 1 month + is long time already and we still waiting
    • Templar wrote:

@'Galeas Another day login in and returning user and legion member just back from 2 week and asking me how to teleport because he has no kinah . Well what to tell them ? People try to play and they just can ‘t because everything way overpriced kinah wise in order to just play verdus the ratio one can make any kinah . The solution ? We all still waiting for it though alot these new and returning players just log off and don’t play anymore . A new dawn and 4 week later half the servers have no kinah left and solutions after 1 month + still not arrived . Mirash Refuge x4 and Holy Tower x4 don’t even remotly solve the kinah issue , actively playing everyday cost ALOT more then what we make daily . Personally havnt been able to buy 12,3 million contract for past 2 weeks at this moment . But what ever we Say nothing happen and the old , new and returning users are leaving everyday , legion activity is down to the hardcore players but they already starting play other games to save their kinah lol . When are we getting this problem fixed ? It takes way too long ... seem its just a joke to you all in GF or maybe intended . NA server doing a whole better job and they adjusted a lot of things for 6.2 yet here on EU we get event for weeks and weeks that give 0 reward because where are the minced meats , but this another problem that EU players are used to . When we get a fix Galeas ? 1 month + is long time already and we still waiting
      I bought the 12.3 million contract just once 3 weeks ago now I barely cover the reroll stats for the pve gear legendary costs 130k each reroll which is insanely high because we don't get stats we want with few rerolls