Chanter desired stats?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just pick your most overgeared character for 6.x patch nothing else matters.

No skill no dedication nothing, he who has ultimate gear is unstoppable regardless of how good he plays he can afk and auto attack you and he will still win no matter what and no matter how well you play he is completely indestructible.
    • @OP
      Since crit strike no longer has a cap (if it has one, it' impossible to reach) you will need a lot of it if you want to have a decent chance to crit.
      So, like I said, full crit all the way.
      This goes for every physical dps class out there.
    • Doombolt wrote:

@OP
      Since crit strike no longer has a cap (if it has one, it' impossible to reach) you will need a lot of it if you want to have a decent chance to crit.
      So as I understand manastones must be like this:
      PvP dps - full crit strike
      PvP sup - full healing boost
      PvE dps - full crit strike
      PvE sup - full healing boost
      I wonder if there any profit for chanter to get 2nd pvp set for defence (Brave ultimate ones) with Phys and Mag def stats and put manastones with Mag and Phys Def on it.. couse for example magical classes are pain for me. And 1 more thing.. HB it stats you can get only from Acsessories (legendary and ultimate) and from gear (chest, boots, gloves and ect.) none.
      And also what about HP manastones for chanter in sup PvE, it will give aditional Hp about 9k (51 slot * by 185HP (80 lvl manastone)) - is it will be good or no?

Next question about how to get 80 lvl manastone.. During whole 6.2 patch for me didn't drop any at all.. to get em from bosses is hard couse of roll and boses.. from luna dayly and ToCh it is also random and it is 1 per bag.. from shop - sorry but I'm not p2w player)) from broker 7-8kk on Hellion per each... from gold sand shop 1 per bag and also random... How to obtain them and what about other way were I can get em, do you know some?
    • Solnishko wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@OP
      Wrong.

In PvE you will need to go towards accuracy to be able to do something.
      Prometun around 11k-12k accuracy and bitter makarna around 12k-13k accuracy are the stats needed to hit with a really low miss percantage.

Those stats are hard to reach for new aion players, since you will need at least legendary gear with decent accuracy stats + manastones on it.

So the order should go like: accuracy -> crit strike -> attack/hp.
    • Shothead wrote:

Solnishko wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@OP
      Wrong.
      In PvE you will need to go towards accuracy to be able to do something.
      Prometun around 11k-12k accuracy and bitter makarna around 12k-13k accuracy are the stats needed to hit with a really low miss percantage.

Those stats are hard to reach for new aion players, since you will need at least legendary gear with decent accuracy stats + manastones on it.

So the order should go like: accuracy -> crit strike -> attack/hp.
      Thanks.. and what about other (PvPdps, PvPsup, PvEsup)??
      and do you have answer for rest of my questions?)
    • Well, manastones are obtainable from the broker mostly. I believe there are some other ressources to them but I cannot recall them atm.

PvE Sup: You can go for some TP, it sure helps a lot. But I don't like the idea of a chanter just sitting and healing.
      --> I myself focused in PvE on offensive stats in the order I mentioned above. ( accuracy -> crit strike -> attack/hp.)

PvP Dps: is pure crit strike as the others said.
      PvP Sup: should be TP- Healing Boost. Perhaps some magic defense stones, physical defense is quite high on the chain pieces.

I wouldnt go two different sets in PvP just for healing boost though. The ressources are still limited, except if you just craft your gear (does it have healing boost? dunno atm)
      I would swap to my PvE Gear if it has healing boost, throw my heals and swap back to PvP Gear like the clerics were used to do in 5.x.

Hope I could help you a bit out @Solnishko.
    • There is no order, come on now.
      Full crit is the end game setup, assuming accuracy is enough for prometun and makarna.
      Ofcourse, it's true that until you get full ultimate, you'll need to have accuracy manastones if you want to be able to do those instances, but the end game setup is full crit.
      But if you can't reach 12k (maybe 13k with lun buff), then there is no point in start socketing anyway.
      If you invest money now in accuracy and get from 8k to 9k it's useless.

To give a more specific advice, I'd say:
      - reroll all your optional stats to crit, accuracy
      - gather as many legendary pieces as possible
      - count all the manastones slots and see if by socketing them all can you reach at least 12k (for prometun and makarna).
      - if you do, then spend that kinah to socket everything

Now, I don't play chanter and I don't know if people take a chanter with them only for its support role of if they're expecting him to do some dps too.
      Because if chanter comes full support in those instances, he doesn't need to go the accuracy route, which makes accuracy not needed for the moment.
    • Doombolt wrote:

There is no order, come on now.
      Full crit is the end game setup, assuming accuracy is enough for prometun and makarna.
      Ofcourse, it's true that until you get full ultimate, you'll need to have accuracy manastones if you want to be able to do those instances, but the end game setup is full crit.
      But if you can't reach 12k (maybe 13k with lun buff), then there is no point in start socketing anyway.
      If you invest money now in accuracy and get from 8k to 9k it's useless.

To give a more specific advice, I'd say:
      - reroll all your optional stats to crit, accuracy
      - gather as many legendary pieces as possible
      - count all the manastones slots and see if by socketing them all can you reach at least 12k (for prometun and makarna).
      - if you do, then spend that kinah to socket everything

Now, I don't play chanter and I don't know if people take a chanter with them only for its support role of if they're expecting him to do some dps too.
      Because if chanter comes full support in those instances, he doesn't need to go the accuracy route, which makes accuracy not needed for the moment.
      Telling someone, who most likely just started to play the game, "until you get full ultimate". :chair:

Lets be pragmatic, he will run mostly arround with ancient/legendary gear for now and the near future, like the next couple of weeks.
      If he wants then to try out prome/makarna, LFG groups will ask first about his TP and then about his accuracy. Maybe even the other way arround.

Full support Chanter will use heal-skills for 5 seconds and stay idle 5 seconds because of cooldowns.
      That is, assuming he already got the daevanion group heal over time.

That's why I don't like the idea of full support chanters. They can do dps aswell despite being on sup stigma.
      And let's be pragmatic here aswell, no one will take a random chanter to solo heal prome if they don't know him him.

No idea why you rush with such tips to a new chanter. But that is just my opinion, maybe your endgame tips help him more learn the game. Kappa
    • Shothead wrote:

Telling someone, who most likely just started to play the game, "until you get full ultimate".

Lets be pragmatic, he will run mostly arround with ancient/legendary gear for now and the near future, like the next couple of weeks.
      If he wants then to try out prome/makarna, LFG groups will ask first about his TP and then about his accuracy. Maybe even the other way arround.

Full support Chanter will use heal-skills for 5 seconds and stay idle 5 seconds because of cooldowns.
      That is, assuming he already got the daevanion group heal over time.

That's why I don't like the idea of full support chanters. They can do dps aswell despite being on sup stigma.
      And let's be pragmatic here aswell, no one will take a random chanter to solo heal prome if they don't know him him.

No idea why you rush with such tips to a new chanter. But that is just my opinion, maybe your endgame tips help him more learn the game. Kappa
      You are entirely right.
      My advice was flawed.