Chanter desired stats?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I play main chanter and my suggestion would be:

PVE DMG/Hybrid(DMG/Support) = accuracy (with legendary gear until you get 13,15k or if your aim is to run without Luna-Buff 14,25k for markana - with this amount of acc. Beritra do not evaded any of my skills); once you have the stats you could put crit. manastones on your ulitmate gear (there is no longer a cap for crit. and crits does most of the dmg and I guess that with this type of gear you will have enough acc. so that crit. will be the best option for higher dps); with your dmg gear your could also support in PVE so you do not need an extra set and please ignore the comments like ,,Support PVE Chanters need an HP set." xD with at least a legandary/ ultimate gear mix set you will definitly have enough HP and once you have your daevanion group heal you press it 1 sec. an that is all of your support beside, shields, castspeeds and maybe some additional single target heals in emergancy case xD when the group is okay and your group heal is up feel free to dmg all the time :)

PVP DMG = crit. and maybe a bit attack manastones (if you do not have a lot of money, keep it and put some stones first at your legendary or ultimate gear)

PVP Support = to be honest in the beginning I am supporting in my DMG gear because even to collect one set is very expensive and to get a second is more exoensive; in most of the case the expactancy to a chanter even in PVP is, when the group is fine try to do some DPS, too beside your heals/ shields/ etc.; but to answer your question maybe you could put some healing boost or mag. defense (in this part I am not really sure what kind of advice I could give) on your support shield and mace

The post was edited 1 time, last by Icaruus ().

• Icaruus wrote:

I play main chanter and my suggestion would be:

PVE DMG/Hybrid(DMG/Support) = accuracy (with legendary gear until you get 13,15k or if your aim is to run without Luna-Buff 14,25k for markana - with this amount of acc. Beritra do not evaded any of my skills); once you have the stats you could put crit. manastones on your ulitmate gear (there is no longer a cap for crit. and crits does most of the dmg and I guess that with this type of gear you will have enough acc. so that crit. will be the best option for higher dps); with your dmg gear your could also support in PVE so you do not need an extra set and please ignore the comments like ,,Support PVE Chanters need an HP set." xD with at least a legandary/ ultimate gear mix set you will definitly have enough HP and once you have your daevanion group heal you press it 1 sec. an that is all of your support beside, shields, castspeeds and maybe some additional single target heals in emergancy case xD when the group is okay and your group heal is up feel free to dmg all the time :)

PVP DMG = crit. and maybe a bit attack manastones (if you do not have a lot of money, keep it and put some stones first at your legendary or ultimate gear)

PVP Support = to be honest in the beginning I am supporting in my DMG gear because even to collect one set is very expensive and to get a second is more exoensive; in most of the case the expactancy to a chanter even in PVP is, when the group is fine try to do some DPS, too beside your heals/ shields/ etc.; but to answer your question maybe you could put some healing boost or mag. defense (in this part I am not really sure what kind of advice I could give) on your support shield and mace
      And 1 more question.. I told about defence set couse have a lot of problems with magical clases and CC from all of clases (silence, fear and ect.). Should I suffer futher from them couse it is useless to make def set.. or it is worth to try?
    • I want continue this discussion about gear and stats...
      On this weekend I made all my PvP gear to legendary (finaly). And now I'm thinking about manastones. Defenitly it will be crit strike, but is it worth or no to put in legendary gear not 80 lvl (couse on my server they are 7kk per each) but put there 60 lvl manastones?.. Ofc I will loose about 1.1k Crit Strike.. it is a lot, agree, but legendary gear is not the end gear, and all about money and manastones (how to get them).. In Ultimate defenitly 80 lvl.
      Now I have basic stats without buff: Phys atk 11.7k, Acc 9.1k, Crit 1.6k...
      With this stats I noticced that in pvp leather and plate parry and evade my skills very often.. maybe I shoul put some Acc manastones in gear for a while?
      So in the end I'm asking: What manastones or what stats you suggest me to rise up?
      P.S. Manastones is hard to get.. but it is another topic will be maybe. On my server (Hellion Asmo) Yeasterday for example Crit +39 cost 7kk and Crit +58 also cost 7kk.. Accur lesser - +60 (80lvl) acc cost 900k-1.5k. And this kind of stones are not too much at broker (1-5 maybe).

Also wana ask about how to get or farm manastones...
      There are some ways:
      - Farming mobs - a lot of time wasting and during hours or maybe days you can get nothing - it's not worth this - waste of time.
      - Luna dayly with alts - 1 box with random lvl 80 manastone (1 manastone in box) - 1 for 7 days (11 boxes per week) - it is not worth this, also waste of time
      - World boses - try to steal mob sfom ally or roll boxes in full ally - maybe, can be an option but not on my server where asmos wont go anywhere.. Even on boses.
      - ToCh - 70coins per each box with 1 random manastone 80lvl.. better to collect this coins for 6.5 patch where will be new grade of manastones (legendary and ultimate).
      - event - there was no event's with manastones yet.. maybe in incoming NY events will be.. but we don't know.
      Where else I can obtain manastones?