NA economy changes

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Lionboy wrote:

      Leo wrote:

      Lionboy wrote:

      For kinah nerf they put Prestige Pack something like KR premium and when you sell item at inventory you will take more kinah the actual GF
      Source?
      Look at this video they tell what is Prestige Pass
      Source given ,is gameforge gonna say oh my God we just noticed we can do this new thing with goldpacks?act all surprised?Iam used to all the answers and the supposed we contacted gameforge and will let you know *facepalm* @Leo @Galeas
    • Xappy wrote:

      Already got prestige pass, 70ping with wtfast, with current events already made an extra 600kk kinah head start in but a lowly 5 days also got a perma mount(yes not 5 days like GF). The only downside are the siege times. 1 DAY BOYZ
      would you let us know about the inventory sell prices when the patch is finished :")
    • ReturningPlayer wrote:

      Xappy wrote:

      Already got prestige pass, 70ping with wtfast, with current events already made an extra 600kk kinah head start in but a lowly 5 days also got a perma mount(yes not 5 days like GF). The only downside are the siege times. 1 DAY BOYZ
      would you let us know about the inventory sell prices when the patch is finished :")
      It's a bug?Na has a bug Russia has a bug Korea has a bug,Oprah giving bugs to everyone
    • ReturningPlayer wrote:

      Xappy wrote:

      Already got prestige pass, 70ping with wtfast, with current events already made an extra 600kk kinah head start in but a lowly 5 days also got a perma mount(yes not 5 days like GF). The only downside are the siege times. 1 DAY BOYZ
      would you let us know about the inventory sell prices when the patch is finished :")
      Will do some GOK and see the prices. Tho i did hear if you have prestige pass the kinah is gonna be lovely :)
    • Leo wrote:

      Lionboy wrote:

      For kinah nerf they put Prestige Pack something like KR premium and when you sell item at inventory you will take more kinah the actual GF
      Source?
      @Leo Really strange that you want straith away a comment and hope that sombody could be wrong( you guys never admit something ) ,but be atleast honest that NA is doing a mutch better job then GF did with there exchange rates! They dont Hide behind this words you guys use (We want to stay as close to korea as we can) atleast they have enough Legendairy Ench Stones they are cheaper with allot of things they have more choice allready with outfits from start etc etc

      What we get after allot of comments from players side (not by free and own will of GF) is a kinah inprovement (Omg what did you guys do with this game and launch it with so many bugs and far to expencive stuff for most kids!!!! arround!!! )

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().

    • lets see what na has with 6.2

      first

      omega/serum 1:3 legendary stones




      also contacts lmao the difference in prices is horrendous lets see how

      so we lovely eu players pay roughly 230€ for x100 contract that's 2.3€ per contract for eu

      while na pays 100$ for 100 contract that's 1$ per contract for na








      so a round of applause for our lovely caring publisher for the great job
    • @Galeas Can you give an answer at this question?" Why on NA 1 ancient feather from Mirash sell with 550k kinah and here we sell with 120kk ?? They don't have bug on Kinah????" I think is time to hear all people and make something good for us not for yours pocket

      Cmon @Galeas is a simple question

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Lionboy ().

    • Lionboy wrote:

      @Galeas Can you give an answer at this question?" Why on NA 1 ancient feather from Mirash sell with 550k kinah and here we sell with 120kk ?? They don't have bug on Kinah????" I think is time to hear all people and make something good for us not for yours pocket

      Cmon @Galeas is a simple question
      because they got the same patch we also got in the beginning. same bugs we had from start like no luna after 75 and so on. we had the same selling price at start, no?
    • No no please see some video on youtube they have actual version from EU look at Enchant bar is like EU and other stuff. That bug with kinah is not a bug only here is a bug to buy Box from Aion Shop and all bank account from GF will be satisfied