NA economy changes

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Alibi wrote:

      Can we talk about how in NA the events are actual events and how here we get 1 "good" reward out of pretty much everything (yes i am talking about the transformation contract).

      Examples:
      -NA gets ancient contract.
      -EU gets normal contract that is probably gonna give you a white transform.

      -NA has a chance to give you a transformation contract and gold ingots out of the bundle that the Pumpkin King always drops.
      -EU does not.

      -NA gets manastone bundle x5 or x10.
      -EU gets manastone bundle x1 or x2.

      -NA gets x20 transparent transformation scrolls because they understand that their community does not want to look at these ugly transformations and this will also push people to buy skins from the cash shop because they can actually see their character and therefore care if it looks good or not.
      -EU does not.

      I'm sure i could find a few more things but whatever. I don't know who does the reward lists for EU events but please. @Galeas
      I would of loved this event so much more if it has same NA values

      because getting this sh1t doesn't feel like it's event rewards event should give things which are a little bit hard to get

      do you think this is hard to get ?? seriously @Galeas check out what NA offered for the community and compare it to ours




      it feels so much unrewarding

      events that are rewarding like current NA one bring the community and the publisher closer not like what is happening here which is pushing us further
    • compare that to our promo shugo game, most rewards are crappy white green potions everyone throws away XDDD

      motion card hello as best fever reward made me lol, considering that thing was 300k in broker 2 months ago. I mean..


      but whatever, its just a game; if i dont have an ancient form for my class once im out of legend potions, im outtie. gf can have fun with their empty servers all they want. way too many ppl left alrdy, and we still get awful playing conditions. If Gf wants to kill a game so badly, we should let them, no ?
    • People cant even get more candy bombs from the charge stations, so why even be bothered by reward list.
      No use if you only can get 3-4 bags in those 3 weeks. NA reward list looks really good... And makes me hate GameForge even more.
      The event manager needs to be replaced.

      And there is still no response to the reward list, if it is 100% correct like that (10 pumpkins giving good bag) and if its selectable or if its a nyerk up.

      @Galeas please?

      edited
    • Keiji wrote:

      People cant even get more candy bombs from the charge stations, so why even be bothered by reward list.
      No use if you only can get 3-4 bags in those 3 weeks.
      The event manager needs to be replaced.
      yea halloween event is a huge fail, now gotta wait 2 more months for a decent event xaxaxaxa ;________;
    • Xappy wrote:

      I love the NA shop and the pass and i don't mind donating 20 dollars each month to support it because it's fair. The things you get from luna are still there perma duration and they added so many amazing items there. The new server population is crazy atm and tons of europeans it's not even time for NA people to log in yet
      i checked again and no. people said you get perma mounts in na luna and i see it's still 5 days like here. luna is pretty much like here except they have that game of fate where you can get junk or all the p2w items with like 30 luna a roll. their tresure chamber from luna also starts with 200 luna and end with 8000 luna (100$). all the many amazing items you mentions are for $$$.

      their prestige is for one character and not the whole account and it doesn't add 3 extra characters (useful for farming). definitely not going to ever buy that. speaking of prestige packs, their vending machine requires prestige coins to buy.

      on my server there are not that many people around compared with my deyla but i didn't start on the new server i went to my old one. you say there are lots of europeans on the new server and there are tons of people right now. aidps is showing me this for the new server

      The post was edited 1 time, last by failboat ().

    • Alibi wrote:

      Can we talk about how in NA the events are actual events and how here we get 1 "good" reward out of pretty much everything (yes i am talking about the transformation contract).

      Examples:
      -NA gets ancient contract.
      -EU gets normal contract that is probably gonna give you a white transform.

      -NA has a chance to give you a transformation contract and gold ingots out of the bundle that the Pumpkin King always drops.
      -EU does not.

      -NA gets manastone bundle x5 or x10.
      -EU gets manastone bundle x1 or x2.

      -NA gets x20 transparent transformation scrolls because they understand that their community does not want to look at these ugly transformations and this will also push people to buy skins from the cash shop because they can actually see their character and therefore care if it looks good or not.
      -EU does not.

      I'm sure i could find a few more things but whatever. I don't know who does the reward lists for EU events but please. @Galeas
      All the things that could benefit a player you will not see ingame sadly, only on there shoppy shoppy, so this game is getting boring as hell,they sold last year allot Gold pack with this 20lvl Veteran Rewards ,They know allot people did buy allot of Time so they dont sell mutch GP anymore ,so they need a new type of Milk Cow and that are we players! they wanna milk us and dont give a S--T about us! so all we like we wont get Contracts Trash we get White ones Enchanting Shitty things No nice events go on go on go on Servers running empthy!! This we all thank to Ripp of Forge
    • So Na has cheaper enchant stones than EU ? EU is more expensive than NA ? then why the nyerk did NA get 3 legendary stones in the exchange ratio ? If our stones and shop in general is more expensive then we should have been given 3 aswell and not 1. Well atleast we all got trolled by their video where it shows 3:1 ratio for serums and the only thing they can say is "we apologise for the wrong info on the video". Alot of mistakes during launch and wrong info/communication regarding gold ingots and kinnah, etc.. followed by fail events aka mince meat. What is going on ?
    • Kuroiz wrote:

      So Na has cheaper enchant stones than EU ? EU is more expensive than NA ? then why the nyerk did NA get 3 legendary stones in the exchange ratio ? If our stones and shop in general is more expensive then we should have been given 3 aswell and not 1. Well atleast we all got trolled by their video where it shows 3:1 ratio for serums and the only thing they can say is "we apologise for the wrong info on the video". Alot of mistakes during launch and wrong info/communication regarding gold ingots and kinnah, etc.. followed by fail events aka mince meat. What is going on ?
      then why the nyerk did NA get 3 legendary stones in the exchange ratio



      Why you ask? its simpel GF want your money and that you buy there chests/Boxes from shop

      NA did not care that mutch that players got 1/3 ratio and kept them cheap on store too

      GF is there only for GF not for the community sorry but all signals are there.
    • wasn't the original exchange in korea still 1:1?
      it seems na wants to keep their existing players because they probably don't get many new players or didn't hope to.
      along with giving more kinah to already rich players makes you never join because you will never catch up. i forgot that they also had +35 items.

      if the same happened here all the returning or new players would cry about others having too much resources and never catching up. so here it looks like a harder wipe. it's not all bad because the difference between players are too big in na, between old and new.
    • Xappy wrote:

      800 coins for 30 scrolls that's not a bad deal!!! it's 10 dollars for 800 Coins. And there are tons of more benefits from prestige pack also you can buy legendary stones seperate and not rng like GF. Holy crap NA doing good so far. We also got a new server Ereshkigal !!ripgf.pngdayum.PNG
      Not sure if you got corrected there but if you read the description is says ONE transform contract and 30 transform SCROLLS. Hope you know the difference between the two by now.
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • failboat wrote:

      that guy is misleading. there are 6 lists of rewards in na but that guy only posted 2. the chance of getting one of those listed is very low
      If you look closely then it's similar to what we have:
      The Great Pumpkin King Bundle - Dropped by the pumpkin
      Candy Galaxy Bundle - The bundle you buy for 10 pumpkins (same as our first tier)
      Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle - The bundle that you buy for 20 pumpkins (same as our second tier reward)

      The extras you mentioned are included in the above listed rewards and are: Harvest Revel Art Chest, Spooky Harvest Revel Art Chest, Ornate Harvest Revel Art Chest which are the same as our "Simple, Powerful and Magnificent halloween art boxes" that contain skins.
      Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
    • [NICK]reming wrote:

      Xappy wrote:

      800 coins for 30 scrolls that's not a bad deal!!! it's 10 dollars for 800 Coins. And there are tons of more benefits from prestige pack also you can buy legendary stones seperate and not rng like GF. Holy crap NA doing good so far. We also got a new server Ereshkigal !!ripgf.pngdayum.PNG
      Not sure if you got corrected there but if you read the description is says ONE transform contract and 30 transform SCROLLS. Hope you know the difference between the two by now.
      Well i can tell you there awnser allready ( We want to stay as close to Korea ) But all the good things that Korea did for there players they NNNNEEEERRRRFFFF!!!!!!!! it, Thats how GF works in EU and if you have a critical opinion about things they block your post or bann you for some time!!

      Do we not live in a democratic society with free expression of opinion!!!!!

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().

    • Parra wrote:

      Do we not live in a democratic society with free expression of opinion!!!!!
      that is what kids believe. this freedom doesn't mean breaking the rules. more to the subject, this freedom you talk about doesn't apply to the private sector, to the private companies. it is only applied to the government. you can't just walk into someone private house and start yelling at him and not expect getting a kick in your rear and thrown out. same as fb has the right to delete the garbage someone is posting. private companies have their own rules.