NA economy changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• failboat wrote:

i don't watch vashiro videos so i can compare the 2 of them. but i know sywo is not a reliable source. there is some italian guy making videos from kr server, that one is a lot more helpful and informative and doesn't act like his butt is on fire all the time.
      Vashiro put one on twitch i turned it off i hear only defending GF etc , can you put a link from this italian guy all things help.
    • failboat wrote:

Parra wrote:

Do we not live in a democratic society with free expression of opinion!!!!!
      that is what kids believe. this freedom doesn't mean breaking the rules. more to the subject, this freedom you talk about doesn't apply to the private sector, to the private companies. it is only applied to the government. you can't just walk into someone private house and start yelling at him and not expect getting a kick in your rear and thrown out. same as fb has the right to delete the garbage someone is posting. private companies have their own rules.
      Well i am paying Customer on this forum we should say what we want! except Discrimination etc etc ofc but if you give only your opinion about the game its state right now! all is rng all is gamble this rng chest all over Store have 00000,1 % that you get what you need even with this new ancient chest again the ancient contract is hard to get only potions from it you will get again dont buy!!! not worth it GF Finally Stop this overloaded shop with RNG and update the shugo Gold Sand Shop with new items and cheaper so others can buy something with Gold Ignots too, But i think i know the awnser allready ,this is not going to happen GF real shop first!!! then Gold sand shop!!!
      1. Transformation Contracts now have a chance to drop from the bosses in the following instances:
        1. Infernal Drakenspire Depths
        2. Primeth’s Forge
        3. Mirash Sanctum
        4. Cradle of Eternity
        5. Bastion of Souls
        6. Frozen Monolith
        Drop in Mirash lol gg Gameforge

Siege
      1. Fixed an issue where the Marchutan and Kaisinel’s Protection buffs did not correctly apply their stats to players.
      2. Reduced the amount of GP required to maintain rank to 800.
      3. Increased the amount of GP acquired from sieges in the following situations:
        1. Victory at Divine Fortress
        2. Victory at Lakrum Fortress (attackers only, defender GP is unchanged)
        3. Defeat at any siege
        So nice

Greatly increased the amount of Kinah provided by the Kinah Bundle available from Luna crafting. It now gives between 5 million and 100 million kinah.

They can only Gameforge No Maintenance @Galeas anything to say?
    • I can say a lot of things;

1. They did the same as we did a few weeks ago already (we probably inspired them on this). Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. But adding it to hero trials is IMO way more important as it's a guaranteed source. Not to mention the two free contracts per week we have meanwhile (since 2 weeks).

Siege: we will have the fix too implemented hopefully next week. The Gp rank reduction we did it als a few weeks ago.

Regarding Luna I suggested it too, maybe we will have it too.
    • this this right here is the only got my attention
      1. Greatly increased the amount of Kinah provided by the Kinah Bundle available from Luna crafting. It now gives between 5 million and 100 million kinah.

like Gameforge do you think we want this 1k-10k kinah box as reward from gold pack like seriously ? not to mention the crappy luna craft bundle

this need to be adjusted to higher bundle asap :thumbdown:
    • ReturningPlayer wrote:

like Gameforge do you think we want this 1k-10k kinah box as reward from gold pack like seriously ? not to mention the crappy luna craft bundle
      it's exactly the same bundle. there aren't more types.

and for who is saying this is gf what do you expect... if na had it and eu has it, doesn't this mean it came like that from the game devs?

i hope we will get it changed as well for whoever needs 5mil but i would still think twice before crafting it. i opened around 30 bundles and only one time i got 50k (that is probably that new 100mil in na). you will most likely get 5mil. but in eu we have legendary pvp stones craft and in na they don't. i would take those over 5mil kinah. crafting with luna is expensive and take many days to gather mats for one craft. i could gather more than 5mil in that time. if i'm not mistaken this kinah you gain goes to weekly limit so you won't be able to sell much that week.
    • failboat wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

it's exactly the same bundle. there aren't more types.
      and for who is saying this is gf what do you expect... if na had it and eu has it, doesn't this mean it came like that from the game devs?

i hope we will get it changed as well for whoever needs 5mil but i would still think twice before crafting it. i opened around 30 bundles and only one time i got 50k (that is probably that new 100mil in na). you will most likely get 5mil. but in eu we have legendary pvp stones craft and in na they don't. i would take those over 5mil kinah. crafting with luna is expensive and take many days to gather mats for one craft. i could gather more than 5mil in that time. if i'm not mistaken this kinah you gain goes to weekly limit so you won't be able to sell much that week.

I said gold pack reward also yes crafting luna bundle still need to be fixed for whoever needs it it's not our concern if it's worth the craft or not our concern is that kinah bundle need to give more kinah and not few k
    • Galeas wrote:

I can say a lot of things;

1. They did the same as we did a few weeks ago already (we probably inspired them on this). Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. But adding it to hero trials is IMO way more important as it's a guaranteed source. Not to mention the two free contracts per week we have meanwhile (since 2 weeks).

Siege: we will have the fix too implemented hopefully next week. The Gp rank reduction we did it als a few weeks ago.

Regarding Luna I suggested it too, maybe we will have it too.
      Its not like you cannot make them a guaranteed sources.... 1x contract dropping for entire group to roll 1 every 12 runs or so, you might aswell just delete it as its pretty much like having nothing. Even IF every instance dropped the bad contracts nobody would still get ancient or legendary from it for 2-3months, and that would just be 1, which means nothing towards kaisinel.
    • Aion NA contracts for all group no roll at all
      I got :
      2 from 4 run mirash
      1 from 4 run bos (all group got it)
      1 from 4 run FM (all group got it)
      Not done COE yet this week

8 from alts every week, this week 16 cos 2 Maintenance xD (got 1 new ancient today)
      I have allot of greens and 3 ancient sense start of 6.2

And ty for eu kinah good bug fix this made me go to aion na and got all these and +1 billion kinah (hit it today) xD
    • Ehab wrote:

Aion NA contracts for all group no roll at all
      I got :
      2 from 4 run mirash

8 from alts every week, this week 16 cos 2 Maintenance xD (got 1 new ancient today)

And ty for eu kinah good bug fix this made me go to aion na and got all these and +1 billion kinah (hit it today) xD
      gotta say im jealous. :c
      this is how u excite ppl to play a game, not what we have here in EU - starvation

still dont have 1 gold form even, imagine dreaming of getting kaisinel

NCsoft understands how forms should be handled.

Im honestly pretty confident that Hero Trials will be a flop also, giving mby 2 forms per week and 2-3 ench stones. wont change anything. :]
    • Noctis wrote:

Ehab wrote:

Aion NA contracts for all group no roll at all
      I got :
      2 from 4 run mirash

gotta say im jealous. :cthis is how u excite ppl to play a game, not what we have here in EU - starvation

still dont have 1 gold form even, imagine dreaming of getting kaisinel

NCsoft understands how forms should be handled.

Im honestly pretty confident that Hero Trials will be a flop also, giving mby 2 forms per week and 2-3 ench stones. wont change anything. :]
      if HT gives this amount only it will be even more frustrating since we are waiting too long to get it and then it delivers disappointment