NA economy changes

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Ehab wrote:

      Aion NA contracts for all group no roll at all
      I got :
      2 from 4 run mirash
      1 from 4 run bos (all group got it)
      1 from 4 run FM (all group got it)
      Not done COE yet this week

      8 from alts every week, this week 16 cos 2 Maintenance xD (got 1 new ancient today)
      I have allot of greens and 3 ancient sense start of 6.2

      And ty for eu kinah good bug fix this made me go to aion na and got all these and +1 billion kinah (hit it today) xD
      how do you get more kinah than weekly limit and what do you even do because you get less kinah there than here.
    • xSaidou wrote:

      NA atm for 100$ is getting guaranteed ancient contract and 123 contracts to roll, while EU for 125-130$ getting 64 contracts.
      Hmmmmm.
      They want everybody able to run and attack properly in NA unlike here in EU Gameforge thinks that is ok for some people run slower and attack slower they are creating living training dummys in Europe.
    • I just dont understand one thing how Gameforge have courage to let the game on this state on Europe i would understand if nobody here could play Aion on another regions but the people can see how Aion should be managed and how it is here and Gameforge doesnt do anything serious about its ridiculous.
    • Hero trials and platinerk will be a disapointment like all the other things under gameforge. We will never have a decent source of transformation contracts ingame when you can find them overpriced in aion shop.

      Theres a 99% chance of getting white transform from tranformation contracts but we still get 1 contract in 10 narakali runs for 4-6 people to roll for. Thats stupid.
    • CYAN FROM NA wrote:

      Greetings Daevas,

      Here's a list of changes occurring during the November 14 maintenance. For detailed maintenance information please go here.

      Instances
      1. Transformation Contracts now have a chance to drop from the bosses in the following instances:
        1. Infernal Drakenspire Depths
        2. Primeth’s Forge
        3. Mirash Sanctum
        4. Cradle of Eternity
        5. Bastion of Souls
        6. Frozen Monolith
      2. Fixed an issue where several instances were incorrectly modified by the Prestige Pass. In all cases, the higher value is now applied to both Prestige and non-Prestige players.
      3. Fixed an issue where the Flesh Lump in Contaminated Underpath could not be looted by players higher than level 75.
      4. Fixed an exploit with the boss fight in Primeth’s Forge.


      I will just leave it here, drops for everyone in every instance, you can get it even in mirash.
      +

      xSaidou wrote:

      NA atm for 100$ is getting guaranteed ancient contract and 123 contracts to roll, while EU for 125-130$ getting 64 contracts.
      Hmmmmm.

      Yea, GL gameforge.
    • if anyone is a troll, it's you. nothing you ever said made any sense or used real arguments, just always trolling and dismissing everything reasonable. lets not forget that you made your account when i was arguing with someone and he got banned, and you appeared in the middle of the discussion. what does it say about you?

      people like you never liked logic arguments, just throwing insults and memeing away. when na made a better move than gf they were praised through the roof and everything bad was forgotten, making a meme out of our region. but when gf did something better people still found a way to criticize. i said it before, this is very characteristic to east europeans but that is another story.

      Eggsdee wrote:

      I just dont understand one thing how Gameforge have courage to let the game on this state on Europe i would understand if nobody here could play Aion on another regions but the people can see how Aion should be managed and how it is here and Gameforge doesnt do anything serious about its ridiculous.
      look. you're free to play in NA. nobody is stopping you. but wait... the highest populated server there is half of deyla and the servers are bleeding players every day because this is how the game is from the source. it's even less players during eu times. nice to know ncwest care about players and gf doesn't. right? cheaper shop means they care about players? suddenly everyone has forgotten the past years of ncwest aion and were driving players away. anyway after their biggest fiasco last month with a new game, where they lost thousands of players and lots charged back to recover from their scam, i finally know not to ever play any game under ncwest ever. but of course your only conclusion after this will be that i defend gf. if i would have been defending them i would have been throwing money at them and play much more than the minimum i do now.

      i still waiting for a logical response about kinah since people on the new server complain about it and you earn less than here. but i already know the answer. you can do that only on the 2 older servers because the old players kept a lot of kinah and everything on the broker is very expensive.
      just making a point since you only were throwing a bait. but it's not like kinah is hard to make here. i have a few accounts with years of gp and if i wanted to play active i would farm and transfer all kinah on one char. all without the help of selling something through broker.

      and sooner or later we are going to have that extra source of transforms. what is the big deal about it? i hope it's later than sooner because these free ones from shop are better. 3 greens and 1 yellow so far. all free. i stopped buying the one with kinah because they only give white. and people are happy to pay 100$ for a yellow one in NA. nothing makes me laugh more than this kind of ignorance.
    • failboat wrote:

      Ehab wrote:

      Aion NA contracts for all group no roll at all
      I got :
      2 from 4 run mirash
      1 from 4 run bos (all group got it)
      1 from 4 run FM (all group got it)
      Not done COE yet this week

      8 from alts every week, this week 16 cos 2 Maintenance xD (got 1 new ancient today)
      I have allot of greens and 3 ancient sense start of 6.2

      And ty for eu kinah good bug fix this made me go to aion na and got all these and +1 billion kinah (hit it today) xD
      how do you get more kinah than weekly limit and what do you even do because you get less kinah there than here.
      Its easy just sell cube and farm mini boss and sell everything can sell to broker (idont know if eu drop rates still the same as when thay nerf inventory sell)

      NA have more kinah when 6.2 start (every 1b to 400kk) and less price contracts and no gold pack ( i think eu should remove gold pack its very bad for 6.2 and new player)

      And now kinah box craft is good for my alts cos that i cant trad legendry stone but can save for content and send kinah to my main throw broker
    • Galeas wrote:

      I can say a lot of things;

      1. They did the same as we did a few weeks ago already (we probably inspired them on this). Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. But adding it to hero trials is IMO way more important as it's a guaranteed source. Not to mention the two free contracts per week we have meanwhile (since 2 weeks).

      Siege: we will have the fix too implemented hopefully next week. The Gp rank reduction we did it als a few weeks ago.

      Regarding Luna I suggested it too, maybe we will have it too.
      Wtf... I thought AION was only 1 game, why the hell we got so many different versions of aion?.. Wouldnt it make sense to have same content, same rewards and stuff for the same game? As of now, we have to rely on how communicative and creative our community manager is. Why cant we have the vanilla version of aion without all these BS recommendations and fixes and shite? :S I know we are different regions but we aren't aliens. I dont see how a game should drastically change because of that..

      NA Community Manager: Im gona get Red colour lollipops for NA community.
      EU Community Manager: Im gona get Blue colour lollipops for mine! haha mine is better!! (like wtf?)
      KR Community Manager: Im gona get both Red AND Blue lollipops for Korean community! BOOM (a big FU to EU and NA)

      Im sorry but this is extremely stupid and childish.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Skateray ().

    • Skateray wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      I can say a lot of things;

      1. They did the same as we did a few weeks ago already (we probably inspired them on this). Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. But adding it to hero trials is IMO way more important as it's a guaranteed source. Not to mention the two free contracts per week we have meanwhile (since 2 weeks).

      Siege: we will have the fix too implemented hopefully next week. The Gp rank reduction we did it als a few weeks ago.

      Regarding Luna I suggested it too, maybe we will have it too.
      Wtf... I thought AION was only 1 game, why the hell we got so many different versions of aion?.. Wouldnt it make sense to have same content, same rewards and stuff for the same game? As of now, we have to rely on how communicative and creative our community manager is. Why cant we have the vanilla version of aion without all these BS recommendations and fixes and shite? :S I know we are different regions but we aren't aliens. I dont see how a game should drastically change because of that..
      NA Community Manager: Im gona get Red colour lollipops for NA community.
      EU Community Manager: Im gona get Blue colour lollipops for mine! haha mine is better!! (like wtf?)
      KR Community Manager: Im gona get both Red AND Blue lollipops for Korean community! BOOM (a big FU to EU and NA)

      Im sorry but this is extremely stupid and childish.
      Because only :nothingtoseehere: would still pay ludicrous money for a blue lollipop.


      Language
      -senpai
    • Hard to swallow pills:

      Neither Hero Trials nor platinerk, nor the new veteran system will fix the issues in EU.

      These issues are related to the publisher.

      You will never have Kaisinel without paying thousands of euros.

      You will have legendary forms in the very last weeks of the entire expansion if you won't pay for contracts.

      Hero Trials will not provide a good income of transformation contracts, it defeats the point of having them in the aion shop.

      You will keep being slow for a very long time.

      Most pay to win players already have unlocked legendary transformations, example Sonosmanli. They will unlock kaisinel by the end of christmas.