NA economy changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rym wrote:

You will never have Kaisinel without paying thousands of euros.
      At least I didn't saw anyone with it, which is fine imo.

But the most crusical topic should be tackled asap - the lack of enchantmentstones and that everyone can achieve at least an ancient transform maching to their class.
      Sorry for my english =(
    • :nothingtoseehere:

iduk wrote:

Rym wrote:

But the most crusical topic should be tackled asap - the lack of enchantmentstones and that everyone can achieve at least an ancient transform maching to their class.
      i have to say that i agree. enchantment stones are more of an issue than contracts but if we think about it, it's about the same situation as with kaisinel. we are all in the same situation so none gets more.

it's not about yellow enchant stones, that we have, but that to a point or 6.5. it's more about ultimate. aion ru put them in cash shop and wheel of fortune (so much for others praising them). i've been holding on the enchantments for now because i'm waiting for 6.5 but i'm afraid not even then will be enough with the amount i have. i'm personally not in a hurry but i do hope we get more of them.

and for yellow contract for 100$? what is good about it? you need many thousands of dollars as well to combine for legendary and in the end ultimate. only that in na people are more lured to buy them and here there is no appeal to buy them.

:nothingtoseehere: by

-Senpai
    • iduk wrote:

Rym wrote:

It's almost sad how simple it'd be to make the game genuinely more enjoyable.
    • Rym wrote:

Hard to swallow pills:

Neither Hero Trials nor platinerk, nor the new veteran system will fix the issues in EU.

These issues are related to the publisher.

You will have legendary forms in the very last weeks of the entire expansion if you won't pay for contracts.

Hero Trials will not provide a good income of transformation contracts, it defeats the point of having them in the aion shop.

You will keep being slow for a very long time.

Most pay to win players already have unlocked legendary transformations, example Sonosmanli. They will unlock kaisinel by the end of christmas.
      EOD has 4 people or 3 with 2-3 legendary transformations soonTM duplicates and easy kasainil after burning 10k euros
    • ReturningPlayer wrote:

Rym wrote:

Hard to swallow pills:

Neither Hero Trials nor platinerk, nor the new veteran system will fix the issues in EU.

These issues are related to the publisher.

You will have legendary forms in the very last weeks of the entire expansion if you won't pay for contracts.

Hero Trials will not provide a good income of transformation contracts, it defeats the point of having them in the aion shop.

You will keep being slow for a very long time.

Most pay to win players already have unlocked legendary transformations, example Sonosmanli. They will unlock kaisinel by the end of christmas.
      EOD has 4 people or 3 with 2-3 legendary transformations soonTM duplicates and easy kasainil after burning 10k euros
      God damn, people can protest and do massive backlashes, but as long as people like these exist the game is doomed.

1. Primeth’s Forge
      2. Mirash Sanctum
      3. Cradle of Eternity

Galeas wrote:

Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too.
      I think Mirash is a bad idea tbh. It's too easy, and since forms share over the whole account, I would be "forced" to lvl 10 chars and do 40 mirash runs per week to get the maximum out of the contract drops. xD pls no
    • Noctis wrote:

1. Primeth’s Forge
      2. Mirash Sanctum
      3. Cradle of Eternity

Galeas wrote:

Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too.
      I think Mirash is a bad idea tbh. It's too easy, and since forms share over the whole account, I would be "forced" to lvl 10 chars and do 40 mirash runs per week to get the maximum out of the contract drops. xD pls no
      I think Holy Tower is a bad idea. It's too easy, and since forms share over the whole account, I would be "forced" to lvl 10 chars and do 40 Tower runs per week to get the maximum out of the contract drops.
    • Noctis wrote:

Accuracy wrote:

I think Holy Tower is a bad idea. It's too easy, and since forms share over the whole account, I would be "forced" to lvl 10 chars and do 40 Tower runs per week to get the maximum out of the contract drops.
      I think It would be good idea cuz we all kow that fact we can fuse contracts with lower grade for higher ones.

They can change rate for ancien and green ones from Mirash if they would add contracts drop from there. White ~ 70%, Green ~ 27%, Ancient ~ 3%?
      (for example ofc.)

Same thing with HT/Nara/Prome but with one thing. Higher* / Harder* instance - better chances for contrats grade.
      HT = W ~ 40%, G ~ 50%, A ~10%
      Nara = same.
      Prome = higher %
      Makarna = Higher %

* - 6 man instances arent easy , even ht/nara cuz I still see ppl failing bombs stage ( new players ), ( for ht sometimes bad omen is hard xd ).

thats imo. :P
      Thank U, next.