After 2 weeks of good publicity for 6.2 is really everything get to be nerf step by step..?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After 2 weeks of good publicity for 6.2 is really everything get to be nerf step by step..?

Hey guys,

since the kinah nerf I also have the feeling that NOT ONLY the amount of kinah we get, got redueced..

1. First GF move: Kinah reduction we get from vendor

2. In addition before this update "Kinah fix" update I just had to roll on each of my pieces of gear about 3 - 4 times like Sywo showed in his YouTube Videos for wished stats.
    And after the kinah fix I recognized that I need to new identificate my armor parts about 12 - 15 times to get the stats I want or need.
    One new identification with an legendary armor costs about 125.000 kinah and on an ultimate armor about 500.000 kinah. I guess everyone is able to calculate how expensive this might be, beside transformationscrolles every 10 minutes, potions, etc.~

3. Furthermore the success to put a manastone on your gear seems also to be reduced with the maintaince on 17.10.2018...Before this update I just need to use about 6 - 8 manastones to put it successful on my armor and accessories and I tried it yesterday with abou 12 manastones~ Not even ONE want to get on my gear... :huh:

All in all it is a bit sad to see what our lovely publisher is doing after 2 weeks of good publicity out of the update we ever wanted?!...xD I thought that
    I am on of the few who recognized these worse rates?
  • My friend, these things were discussed a million times since 6.2 started.
    Also, a kinah fix ain't happened yet.
    What we had from mirash is nothing.
    And don't worry about stat rerolling for now. It will take time until you're gonna have ultimate items.
    With legendary you can only do it for pve items and once you roll crit, you're okay.
    Give it time.

PS: the ongoing discussion about everything is happening on the 99% can't do prometun thread
  • Icaruus wrote:

2. In addition before this update "Kinah fix" update I just had to roll on each of my pieces of gear about 3 - 4 times like Sywo showed in his YouTube Videos for wished stats.
    And after the kinah fix I recognized that I need to new identificate my armor parts about 12 - 15 times to get the stats I want or need.
    One new identification with an legendary armor costs about 125.000 kinah and on an ultimate armor about 500.000 kinah. I guess everyone is able to calculate how expensive this might be, beside transformationscrolles every 10 minutes, potions, etc.~

3. Furthermore the success to put a manastone on your gear seems also to be reduced with the maintaince on 17.10.2018...Before this update I just need to use about 6 - 8 manastones to put it successful on my armor and accessories and I tried it yesterday with abou 12 manastones~ Not even ONE want to get on my gear... :huh:
    2. Nothing was changed.

3. Nothing was changed.