​Macros, scripts at home in Ai​on.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ​Macros, scripts at home in Ai​on.

I'm here on the forum checked recently. And I can not find many of my questions and topics.
      I am looking for working scripts / macros for home on Aion game.
      If someone knows tell me.
      Thank you all in advance!

The post was edited 1 time, last by AlexseiRatibor ().

• The answer for asdf4.
      Thank you that responded!I'm interested in different macros (scripts) houses:
      1. To change the size of the furniture in the house, increase and decrease.
      2. Glow of objects and furniture3. Musical, different melodies
      4. Glow items and furniture along with the music
      5. Other, different greetings assistant house
      For example, I saw an assistant at home greeting and waving and then laying down on the cloud;or when the assistant as if singing into a microphone, and actually plays melody music;more help is dancing and laughing.Well here is the macro that I remember, but in General I'm interested in all the different macros (scripts) houses. Maybe there are those that I have not even seen and do not know.

• hi, you could try this link for a good guide:
      cake.ucoz.com/blog/construction_master_guide/2012-11-21-27

I am not sure where I got these scripts (It was years ago) so I am sorry if I don't include the source (I didn't make them):

[Script] Modified Greeting script
      -------------------------------

This is a modified Greeting script. The original Greeting script only allowed the Butler to use one Motion for all players being greeted. The modified Greeting script will allow you to set a specific Motion based on the player being greeted.

I was disappointed by the lack of customization of the original Butler Greeting script so I decided to change it enough to help people personalize their Butler Greetings a bit more than normal.

Available Motions (because I removed comments from the script):
      point, sleep, angry, blush, dance, clap, comfort, drink, eat, laugh, kneel, no,
      otl, pat, plead, ready, sad, slap, surprise, taunt, thanks, thunder,
      useup, victory, yes, wave, boo, charge, dislike, panic, salute, smile,
      sorry, think, blueflag, twoflag, whiteflag, sing, jump

Source Code

1. [YAMAAOQNAAATEmj4nRDzTLgS8AzvKBd5iKukkLyGIfGEygRJm2 ZWyHjwvegkMPhYusFU01cgz3l+w4LG3rinzBEv6SuUmChtmdcM LWUOSw5xGMQdTsegaF52vT4wmMSE1VIdorUzUguFY0BzJ5KaOr PZ15TO6Kq+w83D4eydn/a7RzXkdm/mhgleWqIC27mxZ6GDPhHtvQqygq4veoAzgrpcK9p8FbGTjaLwE mUOu6JHXwLJCsQxeg78SwPvj3rjLukrd7UEhfrfy5Dgo+Uojza IoHGWXuTPSBlcuWzcJgMXlH2lrZlgE0yyV5u2xjla0liVfPxlI s8hZJ98IITOXNcJblaxl/aPUI9dtgP/j0tn/cw3Mi//NjZD2+lPdUuRrmJ9Gt9kFGSQOXVIpUeknVchONXDyHGqrM7Sx9 QltDQuBSnacqW8JiePY8pWHrRSpJuHB1H1fWyBgrF+3vzEP8H0 +YWpl71pxR5G71ThtF1OCzTkY3D+ulzil+IJgQUCobvXOQ9mZ7 T/rACQnG/6vplIHQ734THytsZq72SUql0TSKi1Q147vYpipzxuEYZHZpt3x oV+rB2s98vX8Yl1YWwWBGuU2WckPFB7l3n17EBlYmPqiOLMpLd BiURqIo6sbsDZB4e9uDzA5q3/r8KTn6/ZtBDKRxUtAffVHtqNDPQ9Pe4vuY67WTPnVR/S3Zo54Q71BkfjvWvkL0aicJaIjqxxswalEXj5JAcMefFtQfMak YSW0YcVYpMdgxvF1fPZE7X5hrwrv1M5+xHN0BGNUwOUMYJuMNi Grc8XegVkJ970zZwOjXHwulnp7HBFVi6t06hm11ASsReOfZbBI FXnxRjwMS/oCEMBjP4pQsqdDpwLbVVlSm32K47EkG81WKxd+nI0ODKBvQFfP 5kf3J43eD0lGXE20Zz221c4EAfgvPL3W3Z3OzH+CKJ2FGVVQnO I+ulSHzTQ5BHGvLlCYomiDzVkxjBGqWOOeQLShSSz8RT2bl6do sU4dTBGKa97BJRCm3ba1YsxbbhMZpNLHzjZTbWAV8gXQNceZwK WV9ZtFzEJprawAyAircNqWVlZ5lF2dYD3CmObYRMCCUsBqRCWu y8L650dDdyOWtcwUSEtf9qy5Oi2ptoZpNhMZRth+7ny7dHoEWR x34k=]

Re: How to enlarge furniture?
      For everyone looking.

Step #1: Make a new script.
      Step #2: Click on the "IMPORT" button.
      Step #3:
      Copy and paste this -->

Source Code

1. [YAIAAAAHAABgAY1GQaURABJLdozzQs8g0Hf+mmRNE3QckFLx/7vi2HGzOvpkurV1Cd97TnvhHJH4VrI42RPwrd4KRz/6/dxwdUqtSDUV+f3Bduoz4iWxUkJn4xLeZqLfzehrZ10HJ7AlVui boRP22XRLGv/v4k+uYklP6Kvm5hQBQaXL7dLvvXLS3QY6Z7bxYjtpMuFfIYpQ/OH6ydLIWlKCAi7BIaBPKWQYDh7OYxoht7xFG8AoZUMoSDuDh/uMPqDPmOCX4iD0SqLRUiZpsrEjX4vAAD7JjwnWu8S9Dzq4/RCxGL2KhnBdccRxUiEwTd7zzcA/uAyjRik9TiwYWn9hy8jOKYCW+H2NPTSSu/LePlsnhdCurky56QapzC0/xdjXB1dGEPFNiNVpVt/eBotUSTgOdBc7FPqz//9FQJxneM9JlMWj+H6D7VSvMnNnDfm3gWPEMlfo0g5ICYM+ToNr 23j+zdQJtv2h2D+fFFupx3Vjnl9GJoMRIV1PfPC6H3sy3+J+Dz m7OEWfT6axBYIqefxd/PbRbX4ZYej5JsA5G1FdIWroLGe5Nkljb2xho63BilUIsXM01oI OFpZ+ZbZgyaWw6XIKrbCLJZQSdQQDUQbodm499jCk/RlowaORJv5zXodyCX4BxvCS2vi1a6JW1hJ/lzubljvCXbSwwRixoK96p23amlUZH/ZD6hJH5O9Vy7M0YaQ3HhqKcxMaNtNe0Yy8c1tvoRA1yh8F92ob rlrtL9hjuc6SKrucqWZ0oUrFubfU83NlHgJqU27TbcH8UgFLsv w7DPZd/YrY1SfNXCR5NltZTQ==]

Now toy around with the sizes! All you have to do is assign the numbers 1-6 (and then the symbols) to furniture pieces, according to the already in place numbers at the start of the script ( 0.5 - 2 ).

Move Cube

Source Code

1. -- Starts when the house script is initialized.
      2. function OnInit()
      3. -- Activates when the player enters a 4m radius of the butler.
      4. H.SetSensor(4, 4);
      5. -- Set the number of outlets to 1.
      6. -- Right-click the outlet icon to choose the outlet.
      7. H.SetOutletCount(2);
      8. end
      9. -- Starts while the user is chatting.
      10. function OnUserSay(str)
      11. -- Enter "Move" to move the selected furniture.
      12. if (string.find(str, "Move")) then
      13. -- [1]. Set the label equal to [2].
      14. H.PlaySound(0, "r2[1] r2[2]");
      15. --The target furniture will move upward.
      16. -- SetPos uses the following variables: (Target outlet, delay (in seconds), X-direction, Y-Direction, Height, time (in seconds) to wait before returning to start position.
      17. m=""
      18. for i=1, 200 do
      19. m=m.."r r r r r r r r r r r r "
      20. end
      21. H.PlaySound(0, "t1 r[1] "..m);
      22. H.SetPos(H.Outlet.outlet1, 1, 0, 0, 0.8, 9);
      23. H.SetPos(H.Outlet.outlet2, 1, 0, 0, 2, 9);
      24. -- The outlet installation will move upward more.
      25. end
      26. end
      Display All

The post was edited 1 time, last by asdf4 ().

• Source Code

1. Source Code
      2. -- Starts when the house script is initialized.
      3. function OnInit()
      4. -- Activates when the player enters a 4m radius of the butler.
      5. H.SetSensor(4, 4);
      6. -- Set the number of outlets to 1.
      7. -- Right-click the outlet icon to choose the outlet.
      8. H.SetOutletCount(2);
      9. end
      10. -- Starts while the user is chatting.
      11. function OnUserSay(str)
      12. -- Enter "Move" to move the selected furniture.
      13. if (string.find(str, "Move")) then
      14. -- [1]. Set the label equal to [2].
      15. H.PlaySound(0, "r2[1] r2[2]");
      16. --The target furniture will move upward.
      17. -- SetPos uses the following variables: (Target outlet, delay (in seconds), X-direction, Y-Direction, Height, time (in seconds) to wait before returning to start position.
      18. m=""
      19. for i=1, 200 do
      20. m=m.."r r r r r r r r r r r r "
      21. end
      22. H.PlaySound(0, "t1 r[1] "..m);
      23. H.SetPos(H.Outlet.outlet1, 1, 0, 0, 0.8, 9);
      24. H.SetPos(H.Outlet.outlet2, 1, 0, 0, 2, 9);
      25. -- The outlet installation will move upward more.
      26. end
      27. end
      Display All
    • Answer for Wixi

ohhh Wixi. Now I know!
      Wixi You think I'm A Russian spammer, believe me it's not:) it's just a temporary misunderstanding.

But if you talked about scripts, codes, then what you said is not quite true :)

The second code in a row, if you read / look down - it is also Russian and it works.You don't think it's spam just because he's Russian, do you? :)... or you think?The thing is quite different, many codes have stopped working because of the layout of the keyboard case-Large and small letters. Just need to edit the codes, and I don't know how. And some codes are now considered too long. And the system / program code of the game itself Aion just doesn't accept them, resets.I personally know. But maybe you know more than I do. :)BUT still thank you for your answer!

The post was edited 3 times, last by AlexseiRatibor ().

• The answer for asdf4
      The last code you wrote about is that it is the source codeand that you need to create a new script and paste the source code there.
      I did.
      - But the Aion program / game just doesn't save it when you press the Accept / Save button
      - Nothing happens
      - Script / macro is not saved, not activated, not started
      *** A you can suggest the as this the latest Source code, remaking / format in such kind of code as the First and the Second codes written you higher?Maybe there is a program or method to do this?Or is it actually different types of coding and programming language?

The post was edited 2 times, last by AlexseiRatibor ().

• Either start writing in English or I will be forced to close down this topic.

Your posts have now been disabled. They will be enabled once you translate them.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
    • Answer for Fregion.
      Oh sorry, I wrote in English too, but Google did not correctly translate my text into Russian. I do not know English well and therefore write through Google translator. Perhaps that is why words and sentences are not translated correctly.
      ***Here it goes, the words and sentences clear enough? Can you understand them? If Yes, then please do not close this topic.

- I translated all my questions /letters! Look! Right? Do you understand what it says? Gugel possibly not quite correct translation. But I can only write like this.
      Thank you for your understanding.