[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Doombolt wrote:

So let's open a class action against gameforge.
    We'll accuse them of making people sad and depressed by the way they manage things.
    ...And we'll ask huge monetary compensation.
    It is not an accusation against Gameforge, don't take it personal, it is one own attitude against things outside themselves.
    Gameforge is responsible for their own bad reputation out there, when I watch uploads of new( upcoming) games, mostly first things people ask who is the publisher,is it pay to win? how is the cash shop? to be honest I have never read somewhere someone saying: ah, Gameforge, good company.
    EA lost 3.1 billion in stock value after battlefront 2 debacle and this year for the second time nominated worst company of the year in US.

Like they say: '' A good name is more desirable than great riches" :D
    Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • Rym wrote:

@Galeas With so many people complaining, would you not agree with me when I say that the enchantment rates of Aion 6.x require a tad bit of westernization, which would include a flat increase to all success % chances, which would be in no way related to the 6.5 changes but also stack with them?
    The patch is just a month old. How about having some patience? It's a MMO, not Fortnite.
  • Cloudlicious wrote:

Rym wrote:

@Galeas With so many people complaining, would you not agree with me when I say that the enchantment rates of Aion 6.x require a tad bit of westernization, which would include a flat increase to all success % chances, which would be in no way related to the 6.5 changes but also stack with them?
    The patch is just a month old. How about having some patience? It's a MMO, not Fortnite.
    So you are OK with making barely 1 item Legendary per month? needing around 16 to 17 months to make a full set at the least.

Might I sensibly add, Legendary set is absolute dogshit trash compared to the Ultimate set, which takes longer to achieve.

As you can agree, such expectations ludicrous.

Of course, if this, as in any other expansion before it, no one would have been compensated for their hoarding during 5.x, this INDEED would not be a problem.

But alas.
  • Sophisticated wrote:

as ive stated before, this patch is more p2w then 5.8, harder enchants, WAY less things to do. Limited resources desgined to make it simpler but also shop dependent.

Prefer 5.8.
    Then other ppl will say Q.Q ppl had 25 gear q.q i had only 20 they op overgeared q.q, p2w patch everything on shop q.q.

Difference between 25 gear vs 20-22 gear ? Minimal
    Difference between gear now ? Abnormal
    How long does it take to make decent 22 gear ? Yea was easy
    If you wanted to progress fast you could farm farm farm farm farm - buy APES easy life
    Now ?
    Nooooow ?
    Farm farm farm - fail fail fail - empty inventory - no stones - no gear - no way to farm - no progress - logoff

Yes 5.8 was not a good patch since gear and accessories were on shop. But you know f2p users had max gear too, now they have garbage nada zero in this patch.
  • Yes, which is why i dont log as much anymore because theres nothing to do. You are limited in this patch completley. Ofcourse there are those ( some of them i know ) who think since theres nothing to do, lets buy luna and keep doing HT or wte. Its sad. But who am i to tell them where to spend their money on? What i think about them is another subject. This patch should have never happened here. It doesnt matter how good gameforge becomes, theres NOTHING to do in this patch.

Bring back any patch just not this one, and ppl who disagree with me can disagree with me but they are clueless in my opinion.
  • Rym wrote:

Cloudlicious wrote:

Rym wrote:

So you are OK with making barely 1 item Legendary per month? needing around 16 to 17 months to make a full set at the least.
    Might I sensibly add, Legendary set is absolute dogshit trash compared to the Ultimate set, which takes longer to achieve.

Of course, if this, as in any other expansion before it, no one would have been compensated for their hoarding during 5.x, this INDEED would not be a problem.

But alas.
    I agree with that 100%. I actually had more fun in the PTS than now, on retail.

This is really, really sad. I can't believe they are putting their THE AION YOU ALWAYS WANTED everyfu**ingwhere without remorse or w/e.
  • Rym wrote:

Cloudlicious wrote:

Rym wrote:

But alas.

I've gotten 6 pieces to 15 and 2 are upgraded already. Are you actively playing content? Doesn't seem like it.
    Besides that, if you wanna have your stuff immediately, play on a p-server. Grinding and things taking their time is normal in a MMO.
    If you don't like, you chose the wrong game.
  • Cloudlicious wrote:

Rym wrote:

Cloudlicious wrote:

Rym wrote:

So you are OK with making barely 1 item Legendary per month? needing around 16 to 17 months to make a full set at the least.Might I sensibly add, Legendary set is absolute dogshit trash compared to the Ultimate set, which takes longer to achieve.

But alas.
    I've gotten 6 pieces to 15 and 2 are upgraded already. Are you actively playing content? Doesn't seem like it.
    Besides that, if you wanna have your stuff immediately, play on a p-server. Grinding and things taking their time is normal in a MMO.
    If you don't like, you chose the wrong game.
    Of course I'm playing actively, what do you take me for some casual?

Since day one after release I have been doing every single daily activity that gave me gear, PvP enchantment stones and whatnot.
  • I still don't understand your point. What do you want? Full legendary after 1 month or playing?
    5.x was absolutely trash because people could basically get their stuff without any effort.
    This patch is more like 4.x and it feels more natural than 5.x, even though the ench rates are trash.
    It's still a MMO, though. Either you get a little patient or you stop playing. Being patient is one of the things you have to be in a game like this.
  • Cloudlicious wrote:

I still don't understand your point. What do you want? Full legendary after 1 month or playing?
    5.x was absolutely trash because people could basically get their stuff without any effort.
    This patch is more like 4.x and it feels more natural than 5.x, even though the ench rates are trash.
    It's still a MMO, though. Either you get a little patient or you stop playing. Being patient is one of the things you have to be in a game like this.
    Why the current population is not the same as it was during 4.x then ?
    More precisely, why the Deyla server went from about 75% population on day 1-5 of the patch release to 41% after 5 weeks ? I'm not even talking about other servers.

Be serious please.
  • ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Cloudlicious wrote:

I still don't understand your point. What do you want? Full legendary after 1 month or playing?
    Why the current population is not the same as it was during 4.x then ?
    Be serious please.

What server are you playing on? Eresh? The population is not the issue.