[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cloudlicius you are the one that is blind if you struggled and didnt gear up in 5.8 as f2p player then u was beyond clueless how the game worked back then. Supper easy and just required brain.

In this patch you just lucky at start. Will poke you in 3 motnhs again when you will still sit on ancient gear when the luck runs out.

This is not about beeing spoiled. Its about not seeing any progress at all even if you no life ingame since rng is pathetic or no stones at all. But sure have fun farming 3 purple stones a week xddddd X/
  • Hashtag wrote:

cloudlicius you are the one that is blind if you struggled and didnt gear up in 5.8 as f2p player then u was beyond clueless how the game worked back then. Supper easy and just required brain.

In this patch you just lucky at start. Will poke you in 3 motnhs again when you will still sit on ancient gear when the luck runs out.

This is not about beeing spoiled. Its about not seeing any progress at all even if you no life ingame since rng is pathetic or no stones at all. But sure have fun farming 3 purple stones a week xddddd X/

I see progress, it's just not as much progress as it used to be with 5.x.
    I think many players became very soft after this patch because they expect progress to be immediately after doing some content.
  • Guys im making my set crafted.

This is nice.

Not need to +15 the piece to use it for legendary or ultimate recipe. There is a chance of failing but is clearly still cheaper/more affordable than trowing purple stones at a misserable yellow piece gear.

And no need to roll with kinah and luna the stats because they also come in the optimal rolls anyways.

Best part is that I can still keep enchanting my other set while already running around in purple pvp. Got accesories, wings... life is good.

PvP atack and PvP defense are lower but normal stats are overall higher and what i see is that after enhacing it over +11 or +12 the PvPatack/def it really makes no sense such diference since escalates faster.

While they not fix the enchantment rates, ill jsut keep acumulating the enchanting stones instead waste 200 weekly to achieve minus 3 lvls while farm keberium.

With the kinah I saved this week only instead trying to enchant the pvp gear made two crafted legendary noble rings and an earring.

:rolleyes: the only other cool thing I would like to get is the unbind stones for when I am done with the other set enchanting the day the enchanting stops being retarded but i am not really that greedy, I can make two different pvp sets again like in 4.x
    ;*
  • [NICK]papichulo wrote:

failboat wrote:

for everyone thinking gameforge altered the enchantment rate

Doesnt prove they didnt, at best it only shows NA has same rates has GF.
    Yeah, you're right.

Instead i think we should just go play Korea right now and try it out and say that they clearly have better rates while forgetting that they've got patch 6.5. Or maybe we could go look at the aionpowerbook tables incorrectly and say that what's happening is impossible. Or or, wait, hear this one out because this is my favorite...we could go have a bad wave of rng and be like "Galeas i don't believe u because i got really unlucky and i dont know how probabilities work, so trust me dude there's no way the rates are the same as the video i saw of a guy enchanting with red stones".
  • Alibi wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

failboat wrote:

for everyone thinking gameforge altered the enchantment rate

Doesnt prove they didnt, at best it only shows NA has same rates has GF.
    Yeah, you're right.
    Instead i think we should just go play Korea right now and try it out and say that they clearly have better rates while forgetting that they've got patch 6.5. Or maybe we could go look at the aionpowerbook tables incorrectly and say that what's happening is impossible. Or or, wait, hear this one out because this is my favorite...we could go have a bad wave of rng and be like "Galeas i don't believe u because i got really unlucky and i dont know how probabilities work, so trust me dude there's no way the rates are the same as the video i saw of a guy enchanting with red stones".
    dude, spare me the sarcasm, i have enought jackasses to deal on my day to day life, we have no proof they didnt, you may believe they didnt, but you can never claim 100% certainty.
    I never talked about any rgn waves so idk what u on about.

Yes i dont believe that gameforge didnt lay its finger in the rates, and i understand statistics just fine,i had statistics in university, did u?

korea 6.5 rates increase by not that much honestly. the complaints are that the rates we have are way too low, they may be fine by your standarts but has you can clearly see, people that are not ok with these rates are the ones who are voting with theyre feet.

Gameforge managed this patch very poorly. Instead of focusing in keeping returning players they focused in rng boxes, overpriced (useless) items in shop, kinah nerfs, alleged loot rates nerfs, and enchantments in this mindless short term money grab. They dont plan on doing anything for the players unless we players start either leaving or complaining on the forums/youtube etc. and even then its just crumps.

im sorry but this is no way to run a bussiness, the focus should be to at least, at the very fk least, to make it enjoyable so that people are interested in staying, not this fk bullshit of rng everywhere where people get so fed up, they end up saying the hell whit this nyerk
  • [NICK]papichulo wrote:

dude, spare me the sarcasm, i have enought jackasses to deal on my day to day life, we have no proof they didnt, you may believe they didnt, but you can never claim 100% certainty.I never talked about any rgn waves so idk what u on about.

Yes i dont believe that gameforge didnt lay its finger in the rates, and i understand statistics just fine,i had statistics in university, did u?

korea 6.5 rates increase by not that much honestly. the complaints are that the rates we have are way too low, they may be fine by your standarts but has you can clearly see, people that are not ok with these rates are the ones who are voting with theyre feet.

Gameforge managed this patch very poorly. Instead of focusing in keeping returning players they focused in rng boxes, overpriced (useless) items in shop, kinah nerfs, alleged loot rates nerfs, and enchantments in this mindless short term money grab. They dont plan on doing anything for the players unless we players start either leaving or complaining on the forums/youtube etc. and even then its just crumps.

im sorry but this is no way to run a bussiness, the focus should be to at least, at the very fk least, to make it enjoyable so that people are interested in staying, not this fk bullshit of rng everywhere where people get so fed up, they end up saying the hell whit this nyerk
    Yep i did.

Saying the patch was managed poorly (it was) and saying they changed the enchant rates are two completly different things.
  • i took statistics classes at university. i know how enchant chances should work.
    (a round of applause from the ones that feel cheated)
    next time it will be... i took cs classes at university. i know how to fix your game gf.
    (another round of applause from the ones that feel cheated)
    basically that is how someone like trump gets to be in charge nowadays. by popularity and no real facts. same with opinions on this forum.